Industries > Pharma > Translational Regenerative Medicine: Market Prospects 2015-2025
Translational Regenerative Medicine: Market Prospects 2015-2025
Translational Regenerative Medicine – new study showing you trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
Where is the market for regenerative medicine heading? What are the commercial prospects for this market and related technologies? Visiongain’s brand new report shows you potential revenues and other trends to 2025, discussing data, opportunities and prospects.
Visiongain’s report lets you assess regenerative medicine: cell-based therapies that aim to restore function and regenerate diseased tissues. Our 260 page report provides 145 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at world market, submarket and national level. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities and revenue predictions.
Forecasts from 2015-2025 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2025, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces), company profiles and commercial developments. Read the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
• Dr Antonio SJ Lee, CEO and Managing Director, MEDIPOST America Inc.
You find prospects for key submarkets and products
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you see revenue forecasts for these three submarkets to 2025:
• Stem cell therapies
• Gene Therapies
• Tissue engineering products
Products that can significantly increase disease-free survival and improve patient tolerance will achieve success. In the long term, we forecast these curative therapies to be adopted by many healthcare systems globally.
Our investigation shows business research and analyses with individual revenue forecasts and discussions. You find dynamics of the industry and assess its potential sales, seeing agents likely to achieve the most success.
See revenue forecasts for products
How will leading products perform to 2025 at the world level? Our study forecasts sales of currently marketed and pipeline regenerative medicine products including these:
• Osteocel Plus
• Trinity ELITE and Trinity Evolution
• Talimogene Laherparepvec (T-Vec)
Discover how high revenues can go. You will see what is happening, understanding trends, challenges and opportunities.
What are the prospects for the leading regions and countries?
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you discover individual revenue forecasts for regional markets to 2025, with discussions of countries. There are many commercial opportunities in developed and developing countries.
• Asia Pacific – including China, Japan, India, South Korea and Australia
• Rest of the world – including Brazil
Our analyses show sustained growth in the translational regenerative medicine market, particularly in Asia-Pacific where less regulatory pressures will catalyse successful market entry.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
This decade, this biotechnology sector will flourish – already there are products on sale and a myriad of clinical trials underway.
The R&D pipeline is strong and promising. Visiongain expects high demand for treatments, with degenerative diseases, wound healing, and other applications stimulating progress.
Our work shows you what products and organisations hold greatest potential. See profiles of 17 leading companies, including these:
• Alphatec Spine
• Avita Medical
• Osiris Therapeutics
A company profile gives you the following information
• Discussion of a company’s activities and outlook, including product portfolio
• Recent financial results
• Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, and collaborations.
• Analysis of current clinical trial activity
• Insight into pipeline products in development
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead. What effects will improved regulatory processes have? Advances in stem cell science and an evolving patent landscape will change the industry.
Research and development activities
What is happening in the R&D pipeline for translational regenerative medicine? You see developmental trends, gaining insight into the regenerative medicine R&D pipeline for:
• Cancer therapy
• Cardiovascular and cardiology treatments
• Diabetes treatments
• Ocular (ophthalmological) uses – treating eye diseases
• Treatments for neurological disorders
• Wound care
What issues will affect the translational regenerative medicine market?
Our new report lets you assess industry trends and outlooks. Our study discusses issues affecting regenerative medicine. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
• Tissue engineering – including 3D bioprinting and organ transplants
• Autologous chondrocyte implantation (ACI)
• Haematopoietic stem cell transplantation and other cellular treatments
• Orthobiologics, biomaterials, neuroprotection and nanotechnology
• Gene therapy, including delivery and viral vectors
• Bone marrow material and human embryonic stem cells
• Mesenchymal stem cell technologies
• Skin regeneration, wound repair, cosmetic uses and treating degenerative disorders
• Treatment of leg ulcers, cartilage, livers, hearts and eyes
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on organisations developing technologies.
How the Translational Regenerative Medicine: Market Prospects 2015-2025 report helps you
In summary our new 261 page report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues to 2025 for the overall regenerative medicine market and 3 submarkets – discover the industry’s prospects, finding promising technology areas for investments and revenues
• Assessment of the products within the regenerative medicine market – discover prospects for leading products with forecasted revenues provided to 2025
• Revenue forecast to 2025 for leading regional markets – US, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World
• Evaluation of pipeline drugs – find the market potential for leading products currently in the development pipeline in each market segment and for various therapeutic areas
• Assess leading companies – hear about products, results and strategies, including recent activities and outlook for 17 leading companies such as Organogenesis, Osiris Therapeutics, NuVasive and UniQure
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market
• Opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with industry authorities
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunities. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the regenerative medicine market. You will find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6