Top 30 Composites Companies Report 2019
Market Share Analysis, Financials & Key Strategies and Achievements Details for the Glass Fibre, Carbon Fibre and Aramid Fibre Companies, Including Owens Corning Corporation, Saint-Gobain, Asahi Fibreglass Company, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Johns Manville Corp. and More
Visiongain assesses that the composites market is fragmented with the top 30 companies accounting for just over 44% of the global composites market in 2019.
Increasing demand for lightweight materials in aerospace, wind energy, transportation (including automotive) and other end-use industries will continue to drive future composites growth. Increasing demand is expected to encourage material manufacturers to increase their production facilities to cater to growing industry demand.
Who are the top 30 composites companies? Visiongain’s comprehensive new report contains a detailed analysis of the leading 30 composites companies with the key facts of each company’s revenue, market share, and outlook.
How this 146-page report will inform you:
• View extensive profiles of the leading 30 companies in the composites market to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
• The report provides detailed sales of the market and the commercial drivers and restraints, allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. Our study shows current market data, market shares, original analysis and insight into commercial developments
• The report provides 86 tables, charts, and graphs
• Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current composites market. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also, you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the composites sector.
• Discover sales for the top 30 composites companies
• What are the prospects for the top 30 composites companies? How is the market evolving? Which company generates the most revenue? Use our study and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Stay informed about the potential for each of these composites markets with individual analysis 2019.
• Explore the factors affecting top companies, and learn about the forces influencing market dynamics
• Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) affecting the industry. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business-critical issues
• Identify who are the leading 30 companies in the composites industry
• Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 30 composites companies examining their positioning, capabilities product portfolios, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
• Asahi Fibreglass Company
• Braj Binani Group
• China Fibreglass Company
• Chongqing Polycomp International Corporation
• Cytec Industries (Solvay S.A.)
• Formosa Plastic
• Guardian Fibre Glass
• Hexcel Corporation
• Huntsman Corporation
• Johns Manville
• KCC Corporation
• Kolon Industries
• Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
• Momentive Performance Materials, Inc.
• Nippon Sheet Glass Co. Ltd.
• Owens Corning
• PPG Industries
• Saertex Glass
• Saint Gobain Vetrotex
• SGL Group
• Taishan Fibreglass SA
• Taiwan Glass Industry Corporation
• TenCate N.V.
• Weyerhaeuser Company
Discover information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the top 30 composites companies
Top 30 Composites Companies Report 2019: Market Share Analysis, Financials & Key Strategies and Achievements Details for the Glass Fibre, Carbon Fibre and Aramid Fibre Companies, Including Owens Corning Corporation, Saint-Gobain, Asahi Fibreglass Company, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Johns Manville Corp. and More report provides impartial composites sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: independent and objective analysis, and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report, you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report, therefore, presents a comprehensive analysis of the top 30 composites companies, including revenue, market share, products, services and outlook.
Why Choose Visiongain Business Intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game-changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: firstname.lastname@example.org