Top 20 Mobile Health (mHealth) Companies 2015
Innovators in Mobile Fitness, Telemedicine, eHealth & Remote Patient Monitoring
The advent of connected devices and M2M is offering a tremendous opportunity for healthcare professionals. Near-ubiquitous mobile networks are allowing carers to diagnose, monitor, and communicate with patients with unprecedented speed and efficacy.
MHealth is a term used for the practice of medicine and health services, through mobile devices. In its most common form, it refers to using mobile communication devices, such as smartphones and tablets, for health services and information mHealth applications include the use of mobile devices in collecting community and clinical health data, delivery of healthcare information to practitioners, researchers, and patients, real-time monitoring of patient vital signs, and direct provision of care, via mobile telemedicine.
The emergence of low-cost smartphones has allowed wider access to app stores, which are now home to over 100,000 unique mHealth apps. These range between freemium apps geared around diet and daily fitness routines, scaling up to costly premium apps with elaborate clinical reference points, images, diagnostic, and monitoring functions.
The launch of the Apple Watch will renew interest in the smartwatch market and demonstrate its viability as a segment. Hospitals are harnessing mobile devices as a tested and efficient means of handling EHR workflows. Wirelessly connected solutions for remote patient monitoring, as well as diabetes and cardiac outpatients, are increasingly widespread, evidencing attractive revenue-saving methods.
Visiongain expects that unique global mHealth users will number 269.3 million in 2015.
Austerity measures have forced many health departments around the globe to rein in their spending and find more cost-effective ways of operating. Enabling them to diagnose, monitor, and communicate with patients remotely, mHealth promises extensive cost-savings for healthcare professionals and institutions. This new industry will also pay dividends to network operators, software developers, and data platform management providers who may turn their core competencies onto the medical field.
Visiongain observes the mHealth market as being heavily fragmented, with an over 80% majority of apps generating fewer than 50,000 downloads. We believe that a number of companies are well-poised to increase their share of a rapidly growing market. Top 20 Mobile Health (mHealth) Companies 2015: report examines the mHealth market leaders, a field that comprises telecoms incumbents, multi-national pharmaceutical companies, and dot com start-ups.
Visiongain assesses the mHealth market will reach $9.8 billion in revenues in for 2015.
Why you should buy Top 20 Mobile Health (mHealth) Companies 2015: Innovators in Mobile Fitness, Telemedicine, eHealth & Remote Patient Monitoring
Who are the leaders of the mHealth market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content, delivering solid conclusions. This will illustrate new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report, you will discover contrasting analysis of the top 20 companies in mHealth. The report assesses their strategies, technologies, competitive forces, and product portfolios. Read on to discover the prospects for the mHealth sector and find out who is at the forefront of it.
In this 183 page report , we guarantee that you will receive the following:
• View detailed market share data, revenues and profiles of the leading 20 mHealth companies
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View Visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of the 20 leading mHealth companies examining their market share, revenues, positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
– Boston Scientific
– Motion Computing
– Zephyr Technology
• Find global mHealth user figures
• View mHealth revenue share by type in 2015
– App Downloads
• See mHealth revenue share by segment in 2015
– Health Practitioner Support
– Health Surveillance Support
• Discover mHealth Application Category Usage Share in 2015
– Condition Management
– Personal Health Records
• View market analysis for mHealth revenues and users in 5 regions
– Discover the current mHealth revenues and users for the five following regions:
– North America
– Latin America
– The Middle East and Africa
• See the current mHealth market sizes and users share % in the seven following national markets:
– The United States
– The United Kingdom
• Our report provides 88 tables, charts, and graphs.
– Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the mHealth market’s leaders, innovators, incumbents, and challengers. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding of key mHealth markets and how consumer demand will fluctuate over time.
• Read about the following mHealth issues
– Innovations in mHealth technologies,
– Potentially disruptive technologies
– Pipeline developments
– Examination of the mHealth value chain
– Analysis of the role of MNO’s, pharmaceutical companies and fitness companies
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the mHealth market
Top 20 Mobile Health (mHealth) Companies 2015: Innovators in Mobile Fitness, Telemedicine, eHealth & Remote Patient Monitoring report provides impartial mHealth sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: our informed, independent, objective analysis and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key strengths and weaknesses behind leading players and their competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with quantitative data.
How the Top 20 Mobile Health (mHealth) Companies 2015: Innovators in Mobile Fitness, Telemedicine, eHealth & Remote Patient Monitoring report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the mHealth market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report: The Top 20 Mobile Health (mHealth) Companies 2015: Innovators in Mobile Fitness, Telemedicine, eHealth & Remote Patient Monitoring. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6