Top 20 Mobile Health (mHealth) Companies 2014
Leading Competitors in eHealth, Telemedicine & Health informatics
The potential benefits of mobile health (mHealth) solutions range from improving healthcare system processes, from appointment booking software to the retrieval of crucial data, to patients being able to manage chronic conditions better with the help of mHealth apps on their mobile devices. Mobile communications can also transform how subscribers who live in remote or rural areas access health advice and how patients in these areas communicate with their health care practitioners.
The mHealth ecosystem is still largely undefined as the industry is in its infancy. The mobile healthcare market is broadly categorized into connected medical device and healthcare applications. The sector also includes mobile operators who are set to reap significant revenues from increased data consumption.
Healthcare practitioners will find workloads decreased and greater efficiency in treatments. Software and app developers will gain wide revenue streams from the creation of popular apps or solutions either through consumer purchase or subsidised purchase by health insurance companies. As a result, Visiongain has determined that the 20 leading companies in the global mobile health market (including mobille operators) will account for $2.84bn of annual market revenue and the market dynamics are indicative of a highly fragmented sector ripe for new market entrants.
Why you should buy the Top 20 Mobile Health (mHealth) Companies 2014: Leading Competitors in eHealth, Telemedicine & Health informatics Report
Who are the leading players in the mobile health market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the mobile health sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
We guarantee that you will receive the following key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global leading 20 mobile health (mHealth) companies and analysis for 2013 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed market shares along with estimated revenues for leading mHealth companies.
– You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments, drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market.
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
– Our 188 page report provides 83 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the leading players in the mHealth market.
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the mHealth sector
• Understand what thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical knowledge. Be part of this.
– By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the mHealth sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
– Read the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
– Qualcomm Life
– Motion Computing
• Discover sales predictions for the key parameters of the global mHealth Market for 2013
– What are the secrets of the mHealth industry's progress? How will these markets expand? Which verticals will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. You will discover the following forecasts:
– Global mHealth Revenue Forecast 2013-2018
– Global mHealth Revenue Forecast by Ecosystem Member Shares
– Global mHealth Revenues by Services Shares 2013-2018
– Regional mHealth Market Forecasts 2013-2018
• Identify who the leading companies are in the mHealth industry
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the mHealth industry are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading mHealth companies examining their market share, mHealth revenues, positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
– Motion Computing
– Qualcomm Life
– Airstrip Technologies
– Sotera Wireless
– iHealth Labs
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the leading players in the mHealth market
The Top 20 Mobile Health (mHealth) Companies 2014: Leading Competitors in eHealth, Telemedicine & Health informatics report provides impartial analysis of leading players in the mHealth market. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with Epocrates, Telcare, Motion Computing and Qualcomm Life are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data.
How the Top 20 Mobile Health (mHealth) Companies 2014: Leading Competitors in eHealth, Telemedicine & Health informatics report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring a competitive analysis of the mobile health market. You will discover market share and revenue forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Top 20 Mobile Health (mHealth) Companies 2014: Leading Competitors in eHealth, Telemedicine & Health informatics. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here