Top 20 Connected Car Companies 2014
mAutomotive, Telematics, Infotainment, Diagnostics, Connectivity, Safety & Security
In 2014, the Connected Car market is dominated by OEM embedded in-car connectivity solutions and Aftermarket telematics hardware providers. However, the market is experiencing the entrance of new players, including telecom, internet giants who are competing to win new customers as in-car connectivity becomes a significant selling point.
At the same time global regulatory mandates, such as the eCall in EU, GLONASS in Russia, and SVT in Brazil, will further fuel growth in the Connected Car market creating opportunities to the ecosystem – car manufacturers, OEM and aftermarket hardware providers, telematics services providers and software developers- to offer a broad range of new services that could lead to new streams of profits and enhancement of customer loyalty.
As a consequence, industry leaders will be those who introduce new and innovative products, prevail in the standardisation of technologies for in-car connectivity, design cost-effective business models and proceed to the formation of new synergies that will expand their market share.
This new report from Visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the 20 Leading Connected Car Companies 2014 based upon the latest information. This brand new report contains completely new company interviews, original analysis, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions. Moreover, the report allocates Connected Car revenues and market shares to each one of the leading 20 companies within the Connected Car market for 2014 and provides extensive details of major Connected Car devices, services and applications.
Why you should buy the Top 20 Connected Car Companies 2014: mAutomotive, Telematics, Infotainment, Diagnostics, Connectivity, Safety & Security
What are the prospects for the 20 Leading Connected Car Companies? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View the 20 Leading Connected Car Companies 2014 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed analysis of the services, products and applications of the 20 leading companies, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market.
• In addition to that, our new study shows current Connected Car revenues, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
– Our 149 page report provides 121 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current market developments of the 20 Leading Connected Car Companies 2014
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the Connected Car sector
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
– By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the 20 Leading Connected Car Companies 2014 finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
– Tech Mahindra
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
– What are the secrets of the 20 Leading Connected Car Companies 2014 progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these Connected Car submarkets with individual analysis for 2014.
– Connectivity Type Submarket
– Embedded Solutions
– Integrated Solutions
– Service Provider Submarket
– Original Equipment Manufacturer Hardware
– Aftermarket Hardware
– Telematics Hardware
– Connectivity Hardware
– Learn about the market prospects for the leading product types for 2014
– How will individual product types perform over 2014? You will be able to assess each technology's future, seeing progress and finding what it means, including emerging trends for those technologies. This analysis will also reveal the competitive landscape. You will see what is happening, explaining the challenges, trends, competitors, and market opportunities. Our report reveals products and services for the 4 leading key product categories as follows :
– Safety & Security
– Communication purposes
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for each of the submarkets. Discover what the present outlook for business is. Learn about the following business critical issues –
– Technological issues and constraints.
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Competition from new product types
– Increasing specialisation by leading players
– Increasing industry consolidation.
– Advances in product quality
• Identify who the 20 leading companies are in the Connected Car industry
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the Connected Car industry are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading Connected Car companies companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
– Airbiquity Inc
– Apple Inc
– AT&T Inc
– BMW AG
– Broadcom Corporation
– Chrysler Group
– Daimler AG
– Ford Motor Co
– General Motors Co
– Google Inc
– Honda Motor Co
– Mahindra Satyam
– OnStar Corporation
– Qualcomm Incorporated
– Sierra Wireless
– TomTom NV
– Toyota Motor Co
– Verizon Telematics
– VW Group
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the 20 Leading Connected Car Companies 2014
The Top 20 Connected Car Companies 2014: mAutomotive, Telematics, Infotainment, Diagnostics, Connectivity, Safety & Security report provides impartial Connected Car sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with Broadcom and with WirelessCar are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the Top 20 Connected Car Companies 2014: mAutomotive, Telematics, Infotainment, Diagnostics, Connectivity, Safety & Security report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the 20 Leading Connected Car Companies 2014. You will discover market sizes, market shares for each company, Connected Car revenues, technological trends, and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover revenues and market shares for 2014 at the global, submarket, and individual company level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the 20 Leading Connected Car Companies 2014 and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Top 20 Connected Car Companies 2014: mAutomotive, Telematics, Infotainment, Diagnostics, Connectivity, Safety & Security. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6