Top 20 Composites Companies 2014
Leaders In Carbon Fibre (CFRP), Glass Fibre (GFRP) & Aramid Fibre Reinforced Plastic (AFRP)
The composites market will exhibit strong growth in the near future across many industry sectors and applications. Composites are a highly competitive market with a myriad of companies competing for market share in what is a highly fragmented market with no company having a dominant position. More specifically carbon fibre and glass fibre composites are more competitive than aramid fibre. The glass fibre market is the largest of the three main composites markets. This is closely followed by the carbon fibre market. However, the aramid fibre market is a significantly smaller market which is more consolidated with DuPont being a dominant player in the market.
The biggest players in the composites market, overall, include Owens Corning, Teijin, Hexcel, Asahi Fibreglass Company, and PPG. However these companies by no means have a significantly bigger stake than other leading composite companies as the market is highly competitive and segmented. There has been considerable revenue growth for some composites companies, particularly those located in Asia or those with major operations in Asia. This is because of an increased domestic demand within Asian countries, as well as an overall rise in composite demand across the globe.
The composites market is a very specialised market, with most companies producing one type of composite. Cytec, for example, specialise in carbon fibre alone. However, some major global companies produce more than one of the composites. A clear example is Teijin, who produce carbon fibre as well as aramid fibre.
More importantly, many of these companies are important players in the composites market because of their innovation and pioneering approaches. Most of these companies invest heavily in research and development and in ways of finding new applications for composites. Visiongain believes this trend will increase the size of the composites market rapidly in the next decade. Although the companies in this market do not have a monopolistic type control they are of huge importance in terms of education and setting industry standards. Therefore, they have an important role in the market other than just their total revenue.
Why you should buy Top 20 Composites Companies 2014: Leaders In Carbon Fibre (CFRP), Glass Fibre (GFRP) & Aramid Fibre Reinforced Plastic (AFRP)
What is the future of the composites market? Visiongain’s comprehensive report contains competitive analysis delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
What does this report deliver?
• Clear market positioning for the leading composites companies
– Top 20 Composites companies by revenue and market share %
– Top 19 Glass fibre composites companies by revenue and market share %
– Top 16 Carbon fibre composites companies by revenue and market share %
– Top 5 Aramid fibre composites companies by revenue and market share %
• Our 184 page report provides 185 tables, charts, and graphs.
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current leading composites companies’ analysis and prospects.
• Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking by reading our exclusive expert opinion research interviews.
– By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind. You will gain thorough knowledge on the composites sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
– Phillipe Bekaert, Johns Manville: is one the largest US manufacturers of Glass fibre for construction purposes. Johns Manville key operations include those of insulation, roofing materials, and engineered products.
– Thomas Wegman, DSM Composite Resins: a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials.
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) affecting the industry and product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues –
– Research and development (R&D) strategy
– Technological issues and constraints.
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Increasing specialisation by leading players
– Advances in product quality
• Profiles of the leading companies within the composites industry
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View Visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 39 leading composites companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
– Advanced Glassfibre Yarns
– Asahi Fibreglass Company
– Braj Binani Group
– China Fibreglass Company
– Chomarat Group
– Chongqing Polycomp
– Crosby Composites
– Fiberex Glass Corporation
– Formosa Plastics Corporation
– Guardian Fibreglass
– Innegra Technologies
– Johns Manville
– KCC Corporation
– Kolon Industries
– Mitsubishi Plastics
– Mitsubishi Rayon
– Nippon Graphite Fibre Corporation
– Nippon Sheet Glass
– Nitto Boseki
– Owens Corning
– Plasan Carbon Composites
– Saertex Group
– Saint Gobain Vetrotex
– SGL Group
– Taishan Fibreglass
– Taiwan Glass Industry Corporation
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the CFRP composites market
The Top 20 Composites Companies 2014: Leaders In Carbon Fibre (CFRP), Glass Fibre (GFRP) & Aramid Fibre Reinforced Plastic (AFRP) report provides impartial composites sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the Top 20 Composites Companies 2014: Leaders In Carbon Fibre (CFRP), Glass Fibre (GFRP) & Aramid Fibre Reinforced Plastic (AFRP): Future Opportunities for Leading Companies can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the composites market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the composites sector, and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Top 20 Composites Companies 2014: Leaders In Carbon Fibre (CFRP), Glass Fibre (GFRP) & Aramid Fibre Reinforced Plastic (AFRP): Avoid missing out –order our report now.
To see sample pages of this report click here
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6