Industries > Automotive > Top 20 Companies Developing Autonomous Vehicles (AV) Technologies 2016
Top 20 Companies Developing Autonomous Vehicles (AV) Technologies 2016
Analysis of Research & Development (R&D) Spending Share, Strategy & Commercialisation Prospects for Automotive OEMs & Disruptive Technology Companies Developing Driverless Self-Driving Cars & On-Demand Mobility Solutions Incorporating Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), Connected Car Telematics & Vehicle to Everything (V2X) Communications
This revolutionary report from market intelligence provider Visiongain offers comprehensive insight into the top 20 companies developing autonomous vehicles in 2016.
Benefits of This Report
This 136 page report examines the 20 leading companies within the Autonomous vehicle market. In detail, providing the reader with a comprehensive overview of the leading OEMs and technology providers with an analysis of their strategies, strengths and the challenges facing them in the future. Highlights of the report include:
• Autonomous Vehicles research & development (R&D) revenues, AV R&D percentage share, and AV R&D ranking for the leading 20 companies developing AV for 2016
– AB Volvo
– Apple Inc.
– Baidu Inc.
– BMW Group
– Daimler AG
– Delphi Automotive PLC
– Ford Motor Company
– General Motors Co.
– Google Inc.
– Groupe PSA
– Honda Motor Co.
– Hyundai Motor Group
– Microsoft Corporation
– Nissan Motor Company
– Nvidia Corporation
– Robert Bosch GmbH
– Tesla Motors
– Toyota Motor Corporation
– Volkswagen Group
• Company overviews and product offerings of the leading 20 companies within the Autonomous Vehicle market for 2016.
• Examination of the current Autonomous Vehicle market drivers and restraints
• Analysis of opportunities for business within the Autonomous Vehicle market, including evaluation of factors affecting operating conditions.
• Details of major Autonomous Vehicle devices, services and applications.
• Details of major news and acquisitions for the leading 20 Automotive Vehicle companies.
• Segmentation of OEM vs non-OEM companies and their respective market share in the Autonomous Vehicle market in 2016
Why You Should Read This Report?
This comprehensive report will:
• Enhance your strategic decision making
• Assist with your research. presentations and business plans
• Show which market opportunities to focus upon.
• Increase your Industry knowledge
• Keep you up to date with crucial market developments
• Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
• Build your technical insight
• Illustrate trends to exploit
• Strengthen your analysis of competitors.
• Provide risk analysis helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
• Ultimately, help you to maximize profitability for your company
Who is This Report For?
The report will prove invaluable for anyone wanting to better understand the autonomous vehicle industry, the leading companies and its underlying dynamics. You will be able to find data, trends and predictions.
It will prove useful for businesses who wish to expand into different sectors or explore a new region for expansion of their existing operations. The report comprehensively lays out the market drivers and restraints, technologies, investments, leading companies and their strategies, as well as market investment status, and risks and trends to help the reader formulate a better-informed business strategy. This report will be ideal for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors. Furthermore, governments, agencies and organisations will also find value in our research report.
Get our report now Top 20 Companies Developing Autonomous Vehicles (AV) Technologies 2016: Analysis of Research & Development (R&D) Spending Share, Strategy & Commercialisation Prospects for Automotive OEMs & Disruptive Technology Companies Developing Driverless Self-Driving Cars & On-Demand Mobility Solutions Incorporating Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), Connected Car Telematics & Vehicle to Everything (V2X) Communications.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6