As the precursor to autonomous vehicles, ADAS technologies are one of the fastest growing areas within the automotive industry. Who will succeed in this dynamic market and what are the prospects for other leading players? What is their respective revenue and market share by the end of 2017?
Visiongain assesses that the ADAS market will reach $32.9bn in 2017 We break down the most important sub-segments of the automotive industry but also the key player’s market shares, revenues and characteristics that will make them lead the flourishing ADAS market.
How this report will benefit you Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in the ADAS sector. Visiongain’s new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you find 103 in-Depth tables, charts and graphs
The 154 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global Top 20 ADAS players in 2017. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• The Ranking of the 20 leading Suppliers of Automotive ADAS in 2017 by revenues ($ billion)
• Market Share allocation (%) in the Automotive ADAS Market 2017 for each one of the leading 20 ADAS companies
• Profiles and detailed analysis of the leading 20 companies within the Automotive ADAS market for 2017 comprising: • Analysis of their role in the Automotive ADAS market including the analysis of the performance of the segment related to ADAS. • Overview of their Automotive ADAS portfolio • Company financials (Group Revenues, Profits) and segmentation by Product or Business Segment; • Analysis of market share (% share) and revenue ($m) in the ADAS Market – Aisin Seiki Co – Autoliv AB – Bosch Group – Continental AG – Delphi Automotive Company – Denso Corporation – Freescale Semiconductor Inc – Gentex Corporation – Harman International – Hella KGaA Hueck & Co – Hyundai Mobis – Magna International Inc – Mobileye N.V – NVIDIA Corporation – Panasonic Corporation – Renesas Electronics Corporation – Takata Corporation – Texas Instruments – TRW Automotive – Valeo SA
• Examination of the Status of the Automotive ADAS Market in 2017 including: • Analysis of the Composition of the Top 20 Ranking in the ADAS Market 2017 with regards to the Shares of the Leading 20 • Overview of the most notable M&A activity within the Automotive ADAS Market; • Analysis of the Market Value ($bn) of the ADAS Market in 2017 and the current market drivers and restraints;
• Analysis of the Status of the Automotive ADAS Sensors in 2017 comprising: • Overview of the ADAS Sensors utilised in each one of the ADAS End-User Application; • Assessment of the Sales volume (Million Units) of ADAS Sensors in 2017 by Sensor Type: – LIDAR – IR – SRR-MRR – LRR – Cameras (Stereo, Mono, RVC, SVC) – Ultrasonic • Presentation of the Market Value ($bn) of the ADAS Sensors in 2017 coupled with their Average Pricing Assumption ($)
• Segmentation of the ADAS Market in 2017: • Market Value ($bn) of each one of the 14 individual ADAS Submarkets (End-User Applications together with their Shares in the Market; • Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) • Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) • Adaptive Front Lights (AFL) • Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) • Driver Monitoring Systems (DMS) • Forward Collision Warning (FCW) • Heads-Up Display (HUD) • Intelligent Speed Adaptation (ISA) • Lane Departure Warning (LDW) • Night Vision System (NVS) • Parking Assistance (PA) • Pedestrian Detection System (PDS) • Road Sign Recognition (RSR) • Surround View Cameras (SVC)
• Conclusions & recommendations
Who should read this report? • Automotive OEMs’ • Sensor manufacturers • Component suppliers • Semiconductor specialists • R&D staff • Software developers • Technologists • CEO’s • COO’s • CIO’s • Business development managers • Marketing managers • Investors • Banks • Government agencies
Visiongain’s study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the automotive ADAS market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Top 20 Automotive Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Companies 2017: Leading Suppliers of Sensors & Semiconductors to OEMs for ADAS Applications (ACC, AEB, AFL, BSM, DMS, FCW, HUD, ISA, LDW, NVS, PDS, PA, RSR, SVC) & Sensors (LIDAR, IR, SRR-MRR, LRR, Cameras (Stereo, Mono, RVC, SVC), Ultrasonic). Avoid missing out by staying informed – get our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government CCR Ref number: KD4R6
1. Report Overview
1.1 Top 20 ADAS Suppliers Overview
1.2 Global Automotive ADAS Market Segmentation
1.3 Why You Should Read This Report
1.4 How This Report Delivers
1.5 Key Questions Answered by This Analytical Report Include:
1.6 Who is This Report For?
1.8 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1.9 Associated Visiongain Reports
1.10 About Visiongain
2. Introduction to the Automotive ADAS Market
2.1 Read Why ADAS Suppliers Are Instrumental For Autonomous Driving
2.2 Automotive ADAS Market Definition
2.3 Global Automotive ADAS Market Segmentation
2.3.1 Automotive ADAS Market By End-User Application
Visiongain automotive reports are compiled using a broad and rich mixture of both primary and secondary information to produce an overall industry outlook. In order to provide our clients with the best product possible product, we do not rely on any one single source of information. Visiongain analysts reach out to market-leading vendors and automotive industry experts but also review a wealth of financial data and product information from a vast range of sources. To find out more about our reports methodology please email email@example.com