Industries > Automotive > Top 20 Automotive Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Companies 2016
Top 20 Automotive Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Companies 2016
Leading Suppliers of Sensors & Semiconductors to OEMs
ADAS technologies are undeniably one of the fastest growing areas within the automotive industry. Who will be the top players in this dynamic market and what are their prospects? What is their respective revenue and market share by the end of 2016? And what is their future outlook?
We break down the most important sub segment of the automotive industry but also the key player’s market shares, revenues and characteristics that will make them lead the flourishing ADAS market.
Now: “Delphi buys Ottomatika and invests in Quanergy ADAS tech” This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about – and more importantly, you need to read Visiongain’s objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the ADAS industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed about ADAS?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain’s new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you find 70 in-Depth tables and 37 charts and graphs
The 130 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global Top 20 ADAS companies in 2016. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• The Ranking of the 20 leading Suppliers of ADAS in 2016 by revenues ($ billion) from the Automotive ADAS Market
• Market Share allocation (%) in the Automotive ADAS Market 2016 for each one of the leading 20 companies
• Profiles and detailed analysis of the leading 20 companies within the Automotive ADAS market for 2016 comprising:
o Analysis of their role in the Automotive ADAS market including the analysis of the performance of the segment responsible for the ADAS coupled with sales figures for sensors (where available);
o Overview of their Automotive ADAS portfolio up-to-date segmented into ADAS End-User Applications and ADAS sensors;
o Company financials (Group Revenues, Profits) and segmentation by Product or Business Segment;
o Outlook for their Market Share in the ADAS Market
– Aisin Seiki Co
– Autoliv AB
– Bosch Group
– Continental AG
– Delphi Automotive Company
– Denso Corporation
– Freescale Semiconductor Inc
– Gentex Corporation
– Harman International Industries,
– Hella KGaA Hueck & Co
– Hyundai Mobis
– Magna International Inc
– Mobileye N.V
– NVIDIA Corporation
– Panasonic Corporation
– Renesas Electronics Corporation
– Takata Corporation
– Texas Instruments
– TRW Automotive
– Valeo SA
• Examination of the Status of the Automotive ADAS Market in 2016 including:
o Analysis of the Composition of the Top 20 Ranking in the ADAS Market 2016 with regards to the Shares of the Leading 20 companies (Competition, Revenue concentration);
o Overview of the most notable M&A within the Automotive ADAS Market;
o Analysis of the Market Value ($bn) of the ADAS Market in 2016 and the current market drivers and restraints;
o Regional and Global Average Penetration of ADAS in 2016 (%);
• Analysis of the Status of the Automotive ADAS Sensors in 2016 comprising:
o Overview of the ADAS Sensors utilised in each one of the ADAS End-User Application;
o Assessment of the Sales Volume (Million Units) of ADAS Sensors in 2016 by Sensor Type: Radar, Camera, Lidar, Ultrasonic;
o Presentation of the Market Value ($bn) of the ADAS Sensors in 2016 coupled with their Average Pricing Assumption ($);
• Segmentation of the ADAS Market in 2016:
o Market Value ($bn) of each one of the 14 individual ADAS Submarkets (End-User Applications together with their Shares in the Market;
• Conclusions & recommendations
How will you benefit from this report?
• Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
• Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
• Learn how to exploit new technological trends
• Realise your company’s full potential within the market
• Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
• Anyone within the automotive value chain.
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Government agencies
Visiongain’s study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the automotive ADAS market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Top 20 Automotive Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Companies 2016: Leading Suppliers of Sensors & Semiconductors to OEMs. Avoid missing out by staying informed – get our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6