Industries > Packaging > Top 16 Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) Composites Companies 2014
Top 16 Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) Composites Companies 2014
Leaders in Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Construction & Sporting Goods
The carbon fibre composites market will exhibit strong growth in the near future across many industry sectors and applications. Carbon fibre composites are a highly competitive market with a myriad of companies competing for market share in what is a highly fragmented market with no company having a dominant position.
The biggest players in the carbon fibre composites market, overall, include Hexcel, Cytec, Toray and Teijin. However these companies by no means have a significantly bigger stake than other leading composite companies as the market is characterised by a high degree of fragmentation. The composites market is a very specialised market, with most companies producing one type of composite. Cytec, for example, specialise in carbon fibre alone. However, some major global companies produce more than one of the composites. A clear example is Teijin, who produce carbon fibre as well as aramid fibre.
More importantly, many of these companies are important players in the composites market because of their innovation and pioneering approaches. Most of these companies invest heavily in research and development and in ways of finding new applications for composites. Visiongain believes this trend will increase the size of the carbon fibre and also the overall composites market in the next decade.
Why you should buy Top 16 Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) Composites Companies 2014: Leaders in Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Construction & Sporting Goods
What is the future of the carbon fibre composites market? Visiongain’s comprehensive report contains competitive analysis delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
What does this 104 page report deliver?
• Clear market positioning for the leading carbon fibre composites companies
– Top 16 Carbon fibre composites companies by revenue and market share %
• Our report provides 76 tables, charts, and graphs.
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current leading composites companies’ analysis and prospects.
• Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking by reading our exclusive expert opinion research interviews.
– Phillipe Bekaert, Johns Manville: is one the largest US manufacturers of Glass fibre for construction purposes and they offer their views on the competition between glass fibre and carbon fibre.
– Thomas Wegman, DSM Composite Resins: a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. DSM delivers innovative solutions in markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials.
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) affecting the industry and product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues –
– Research and development (R&D) strategy
– Technological issues and constraints.
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Increasing specialisation by leading players
– Advances in product quality
• Profiles of the leading companies within the composites industry
– Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View Visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 16 leading carbon fibre composites companies examining their revenues, markets share, competitive positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
– Crosby Composites
– Formosa Plastics Corporation
– Mitsubishi Plastics
– Mitsubishi Rayon
– Nippon Graphite Fibre Corporation
– Plasan Carbon Composites
– SGL Group
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the CFRP composites market
The Top 16 Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) Composites Companies 2014: Leaders in Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Construction & Sporting Goods report provides impartial composites sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the Top 16 Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) Composites Companies 2014: Leaders in Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Construction & Sporting Goods can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the carbon fibre composites market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the composites sector, and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Top 16 Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) Composites Companies 2014: Leaders in Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Construction & Sporting Goods. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6