The Shale (Tight) Oil Market 2015-2025
Scenario Forecasts for Key Markets and Plays Following the Oil Price Fall
The extraction of oil and gas from shale (tight) formations is a relatively new phenomenon with commercial production only first occurring in the twenty-first century. Shale (tight) rock formations have low permeability and porosity and so require the use of horizontal drilling and hydraulic fracturing in order to extract the hydrocarbon resources. The techniques to develop hydrocarbons from shale formations was first pioneered in the US and today the global shale (tight) oil and gas markets are dominated by the US.
The US has a number of favourable characteristics that have helped promote the speed of shale (tight) oil production and it will maintain its position as the epicentre of the global shale (tight) oil market over the next decade. However, investment in shale (tight) oil exploration outside of North America will also grow strongly over the coming ten years as countries try to emulate the successes seen in the US.
The market will see a dramatic reduction in CAPEX in 2015 as the oil price fall has made many tight oil developments uneconomic. The speed with which the market recovers will be largely dependent upon future oil prices, though the quantity and quality of reserves in each play are also major factors in determining the level of CAPEX seen over the next ten years.
Nonetheless, to accommodate the uncertainty surrounding oil prices, Visiongain has included three CAPEX scenario forecasts into the report for each region and shale play.
Visiongain calculates that CAPEX in the global shale (tight) oil market in 2015 will be $49.026bn in Visiongain’s anticipated oil price scenario, which is a dramatic fall from the level of expenditure recorded in 2014. The events of the past six months have highlighted the impact that tight oil production has already had upon the global energy industry and this impact will not be significantly curtailed over the next decade.
The report provides in-Depth analysis of the US tight oil market as a whole, the individual US plays and the emerging international shale tight oil markets, with CAPEX forecasts for three oil price scenarios.
Why you should buy The Shale (Tight) Oil Market 2015-2025: Scenario Forecasts for Key Markets and Plays Following the Oil Price Fall
What are the future trends in the shale (tight) oil industry over the next ten years? How are oil prices affecting the market? Which regional markets will prosper? Which are the top plays in terms of capital expenditure in the US shale (tight) oil market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
In this 195 page report, we guarantee that you will receive the following information:
• View national capital expenditure forecasts in three oil price scenarios, as well as analysis, from 2015-2025 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed projections of capital expenditure in the global shale (tight) oil market, within six nations, and within three major US shale (tight) oil plays. For each market Visiongain includes capex in three oil price scenarios over the next ten years. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2025, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis and revealing insight into commercial developments and government strategies.
• Our report provides 116 tables, charts, and graphs.
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future prospects of the shale (tight) oil industry.
– You will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise, allowing you to demonstrate your authority on how the shale (tight) oil industry will develop and which countries stand to see most growth.
• See the full transcript of an exclusive interview with Andes Energia plc.
– By reading the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind. You will find strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
• Discover capital expenditure forecasts for the key national shale (tight) oil markets from 2015-2025 in three oil price scenarios
– What are the key trends and factors affecting each of the national shale (tight) oil markets? How has the oil price fall affect the outlook for each market? Which countries and locations will see the greatest levels of growth and why? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Stay informed about the potential for each of the national shale (tight) oil markets with forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025.
– Learn about the market potential for companies working in the shale (tight) oil market from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis for national markets from 2015-2025. Each national market includes CAPEX forecasts in three oil price scenarios:
– The US Shale (Tight) Oil Market Forecast 2015-2025
– The Canadian Shale (Tight) Oil Market Forecast 2015-2025
– The Argentinean Shale (Tight) Oil Market Forecast 2015-2025
– The Russian Shale (Tight) Oil Market Forecast 2015-2025
– The Australian Shale (Tight) Oil Market Forecast 2015-2025
– The Colombian Shale (Tight) Oil Market Forecast 2015-2025
– The Rest of World Shale (Tight) Oil Market Forecast 2015-2025
– Find out about the market potential for companies working in the US shale (tight) oil market with individual market forecasts and analysis for three major US shale (tight) oil plays from 2015-2025. Each US play market breakdown includes CAPEX forecasts in three oil price scenarios:
– The Bakken Shale (Tight) Oil Play Market Forecast 2015-2025
– The Eagle Ford Shale (Tight) Oil Play Market Forecast 2015-2025
– The Permian Shale (Tight) Oil Play Market Forecast 2015-2025
– ‘Other Plays’ Shale (Tight) Oil Play Market Forecast 2015-2025
• Market share data and profiles of the 10 leading companies within the shale (tight) oil market
– Our report reveals the ten companies of central importance to this market in terms of capital expenditure in the industry, with detailed company profiles for each. The profiles contain details of the company’s total capital expenditure in 2014, shale (tight) oil capital expenditure for 2014 (tight) oil market, their current acreage positioning and projects, and future spending plans in the new oil price environment.
– Apache Corporation
– EOG Resources
– Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
– Continental Resources
– Marathon Oil
– Devon Energy
– Pioneer Natural Resources
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the shale (tight) oil market
The Shale (Tight) Oil Market 2015-2025: Scenario Forecasts for Key Markets and Plays Following the Oil Price Fall report provides impartial analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and the full transcript from an exclusive interview with Andes Energia plc.is included in the report. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report, therefore, presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, national and regional markets forecasts from 2015-2025 in three oil price scenarios.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How The Shale (Tight) Oil Market 2015-2025: Scenario Forecasts for Key Markets and Plays Following the Oil Price Fall report can benefit you
Visiongain's report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the shale (tight) oil market and its dynamics. It will be useful for businesses who wish to better comprehend the part of the market they are already involved in, or those wishing to enter or expand into a different regional or technical part of the shale (tight) oil market.
You will discover forecasts for the period 2015-2025 in terms of capital expenditure for the shale (tight) oil market for six nations and three major US plays in three oil price scenarios, in addition to profiles of the leading companies within the global market. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where and why capital expenditure growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are located. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition order The Shale (Tight) Oil Market 2015-2025: Scenario Forecasts for Key Markets and Plays Following the Oil Price Fall report. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6