The Pumped Hydro Storage (PHS) Market 2016-2026
Project Data, CAPEX and Capacity Forecasts, Company Profiles and Patterns of Innovation
Visiongain has calculated that the global pumped hydro storage (PHS) market will see CAPEX of $3,853bn in 2016, including spending on new PHS installations and upgrades and expansions of existing projects. The report analyses the evolution of installed capacity and forecasts capital spending and capacity additions in 3 main technology submarkets (open-loop, closed-loop and innovative PHS), 14 national markets (the United States, China, Japan, South Korea, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Indonesia) and the rest of the world. The analysis of every market is complemented with project tables of all operational and currently planned PHS installations and an overview of the main drivers and restraints in the market space. An assessment of the main patterns of innovation in the market, and the evolution in construction times, costs and the capacity of installations in different spaces are also included to provide a comprehensive overview of the evolution of the market. It is essential reading for stakeholders in the pumped hydro storage, energy storage and power networks environments. Do not miss an opportunity to remain informed of key market dynamics and investment opportunities.
The report will answer questions such as:
– How is the PHS market evolving?
– What are the prospects for the 14 leading national markets over the next decade?
– What is the outlook for open-loop, closed-loop and innovative PHS? How will each submarket’s share of capital spending and installed capacity evolve over the forecast period?
– Who are the main companies in the PHS market? Where are they most active and what projects are they currently involved in?
– Where are the major projects currently taking place around the world? What is their status?
– What are the key factors affecting the outlook of the market? What is driving and restraining the PHS market?
– What are the main applications of PHS and how do they vary between the leading national markets?
– How many existing PHS installations are there, where are they situated and how does installed capacity vary between different national markets and PHS submarkets?
– What are the main patterns of innovation currently discernible in the PHS market?
– How do sizes of PHS installations, their construction times and costs vary between different national markets and technology submarkets? How are they expected to evolve?
How will you benefit from this report?
• This report you will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
• This report will allow you to reinforce strategic decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
• You will learn how to exploit new technological trends
• You will be able to realise your company’s full potential within the market
• You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities and partnerships
Six Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides CAPEX and capacity forecasts and analyses for the global PHS market and the three main technology submarkets from 2016-2026:
– Open-loop PHS
– Closed-loop PHS
– Innovative PHS
2) The report includes CAPEX and capacity forecasts and analysis for 14 national markets from 2016 to 2026:
– Chinese PHS Market Forecast 2016-2026
– Japanese PHS Market Forecast 2016-2026
– South Korean PHS Market Forecast 2016-2026
– United States PHS Market Forecast 2016-2026
– German PHS Market Forecast 2016-2026
– French PHS Market Forecast 2016-2026
– United Kingdom PHS Market Forecast 2016-2026
– Italian PHS Market Forecast 2016-2026
– Spanish PHS Market Forecast 2016-2026
– Portuguese PHS Market Forecast 2016-2026
– Switzerland PHS Market Forecast 2016-2026
– Greece PHS Market Forecast 2016-2026
– Austria PHS Market Forecast 2016-2026
– Indonesia PHS Market Forecast 2016-2026
– ‘Rest of the World’ PHS Market Forecast 2016-2026
3) The report also includes an analysis of existing PHS capacity and project tables of all operational and planned PHS installations for each of the 15 market spaces analysed in the report, including information on:
– Project Name
– Installation type (i.e. open-loop, closed-loop, innovative, with more detailed information where relevant, e.g. innovative- seawater, semi closed-loop etc.)
– Installation status (i.e. under development, under expansion, operational)
– Commissioning date (known or expected)
4) The report includes an analysis of the evolution and global landscape of the market considering the following:
– Evolution of the average capacity of installations in different national markets and submarkets, and contrasting averages for historical and planned installations
– The type (closed-loop, open-loop, innovative) of installations prevalent in different national markets
-Evolution in construction times in different national markets and submarkets, and contrasting averages for historical and planned installations
– Analysis of the differences in construction costs between national markets and submarkets
5) The analysis in the report is underpinned by our exclusive interviews with leading experts:
– Petr Maralík, CEZ
– Alexander Goldin, RusHydro
6) The report concludes with the detailed profiles of the leading companies in the PHS market, including an overview of their key projects.
This independent, 325+ page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 284 tables and figures examining the PHS market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of the market PLUS capital expenditure forecasts and insight into the evolution of installed capacity as well as analysis, from 2016-2026, keeping your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
Who should read this report?
• Anyone within the Energy storage technologies value chain
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Government agencies
• Transmission and Distribution system operators
• Electricity Sector Utilities
• Operators and owners of CSP plants
Don’t miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the pumped hydro storage sector, the power sector and the energy storage sector with an interest in energy storage technologies. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there.
Order The Pumped Hydro Storage (PHS) Market 2016-2026 report now. We look forward to receiving your order.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6