The Oil Sands Market Report 2015-2025
Updated Oil Price With Scenario Forecasts for CAPEX, OPEX & Production
The latest report from business intelligence provider Visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the global oil sands market. Visiongain calculates the oil sands market to be worth $31.7bn in 2015 in its anticipated oil price scenario.
Are you fully aware that the oil sands market will experience a dramatic downturn in 2015 as the impact of the oil price fall impacts upon project economics and company budgets? The extent to which oil sands investment recovers will be highly dependent upon oil prices. Oil sands are towards the top end of the cost spectrum in terms of oil resource development, though there is a significant difference between the breakeven prices of new in-situ and oil sands mining projects. However, operators have an incentive to continue producing from existing oil sands projects, as in nearly all cases operational expenditure per barrel (OPEX/bbl) will be lower than the oil price and most under-construction projects will also be completed due to funds already having been committed.
This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about
And more importantly, you need to read Visiongain’s objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more generally. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed? By ordering and reading our brand new report today you will be fully informed and ready to act.
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in the oil sands sector – despite the current market contraction. Visiongain’s new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you will receive 147 in-Depth tables, charts and graphs plus an EXCLUSIVE interview – all unavailable elsewhere. The new report reveals the key drivers and challenges affecting the oil sands market and provides global, regional and submarkets forecasts and analysis for you to examine.
By ordering and reading this report today, you will be better informed.
· Global oil sands market forecasts from 2015-2025
– The report provides anticipated, low and high oil price scenario forecasts to highlight how differing future oil prices would affect the market.
· Regional oil sands market forecasts from 2015-2025 – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for oil sands companies from 2015-2025 in three oil price scenarios.
– Athabasca forecast 2015-2025
– Cold Lake forecast 2015-2025
– Peace River forecast 2015-2025
– Industrial heartland forecast 2015-2025
– Rest of the world forecast 2015-2025 (includes individualised breakdowns for the Congolese, Chinese, Madagascan and US oil sands markets)
· Oil sands submarket forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025.
– In-situ submarket forecast 2015-2025
– Mining and upgrading submarket forecast 2015-2025
– CAPEX forecasts 2015-2025
– OPEX forecasts 2015-2025
– Production (bpd) forecasts 2015-2025
· Detailed contract / project tables of the major oil sands projects around the world
– See detailed tables of existing, under-construction and prospective oil sands projects, showing company, technology, start date, production, capacity and spending.
· Profiles and market share of the 10 leading companies in the oil sands sector
– Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of ten leading oil sands companies, examining their market share, positioning, capabilities, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
– Canadian Oil Sands
– Royal Dutch Shell
– Canadian Natural Resources
– Imperial Oil
– MEG Energy
– Devon Energy
– China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC)
· An exclusive interview with Prosper Petroleum,
– One of the few companies going ahead with a new oil sands project in the low oil price environment.
Why you should buy this report
· This report will keep your industry knowledge up to speed. Don’t get left behind
· This report will reinforce strategic decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
· You will learn how to exploit new technological trends
· You will be able to realise your company’s full potential within the market
· You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Visiongain’s study is for intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the oil sands market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today The Oil Sands Market Report 2015-2025: Updated Oil Price With Scenario Forecasts for CAPEX, OPEX & Production. Avoid missing out by staying informed – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6