Industries > Pharma > The Molecular Diagnostics (MDx) Market Forecast 2014-2024
The Molecular Diagnostics (MDx) Market Forecast 2014-2024
Opportunities for Leading Companies
Molecular Diagnostics (MDx) – your guide to technologies, trends and revenues
Where is the molecular diagnostics market heading? Visiongain’s new report gives you revenue predictions for the molecular diagnostics market and its submarkets from 2014, helping you stay ahead.
The 173-page report provides 134 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the growing trends of this industry. In particular, our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and national level. You will see financial results, drivers and restraints, and revenue predictions.
Besides revenue forecasts to 2024, this report provides you with market shares, business outlooks, qualitative analyses (including SWOT and Porter’s Fiver Forces Analysis), company profiles and commercial developments. Also, read the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview informing you about prospects for investments and sales from:
– Mike Nugent, Worldwide Market Segment Leader BD MAX, BD Diagnostics
Many opportunities exist in the fast-growing molecular diagnostics market. Our new study shows you the most promising parts of the market, helping you stay ahead.
Discover sales predictions for the overall IVD and MDx market
See how the molecular diagnostics market is forecast to perform compared to the rest of the IVD market up to 2024. The report also gives the market size of the following IVD segments in 2013:
• Clinical Chemistry
• Point of-care testing (including SMBG)
• Molecular Diagnostics
• Clinical Microbiology
• Haematology/ Haemostasis.
This will give you insight into the current market position of the MDx market and how its market share in the IVD market is set to change over the forecast period.
See revenue forecasts for leading molecular diagnostics submarkets from 2014 to 2024
Along with prediction of the overall world market to 2024, our report shows you revenue forecasting for the five leading submarkets at world level:
• Infectious disease testing market forecast 2014-2024
• Oncology testing market forecast 2014-2024
• Blood screening market forecast 2014-2024
• Genetic testing market forecast 2014-2024
• Tissue (HLA) typing market forecast 2014-2024
Our new study discusses what stimulates and restrains this market. The analysis helps you identify market potential and find ways for your business to develop.
What are the prospects for the leading regions and countries?
Developments worldwide will influence the market, especially fast-rising demand in emerging countries.
Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2024 for 14 national markets:
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of the World
There you find potential. Large companies and specialty diagnostics firms face many opportunities. Our study explains, assessing developments to help your work. Our analysis show sustained growth, particularly for the BRIC nations of Brazil, Russia, India, and China.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Our new study predicts the world market for molecular diagnostics will reach $6.13bn in 2014 and will continue to grow rapidly. Expanding MDx test menus and increasing patient and physician adoption are driving the growth of this market.
Our work shows you what organisations hold greatest potential. See profiles of 7 leading companies:
• Roche Diagnostics
• Gen-Probe Hologic
• Becton, Dickinson & Company
In general, a company profile gives you the following information:
• Historical and recent revenue figures
• MDx business performance
• Discussion of a company’s activities and outlook
• Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, collaborations, including alliances, partnerships and joint ventures.
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
What affects molecular diagnostic manufacturers and test users?
Our report discusses issues and events affecting that industry and market from 2014, including these:
• The evolving regulatory framework around MDx and LDTs
• The reimbursement challenges affecting the MDx industry
• The increasing R&D expenditure behind personalised medicine
• The opportunities of next-generation sequencing technology
How the Molecular Diagnostics (MDx) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Opportunities for Leading Companies helps you
In summary, our 173-page report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecast to 2024 for the world molecular diagnostics market and 5 submarkets – Discover the industry’s prospects, finding promising places for investment and revenues.
• Revenue forecasts to 2024 for the leading 14 national markets – US, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe, Brazil, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Mexico and Rest of the World
• Assessment of 7 leading companies – hear about MDx products, results and strategies
• Review of R&D pipelines – investigate developmental trends and progress
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry and market – assess challenges and strengths, helping you compete and get advantages.
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies in the market.
• View opinions from our survey, seeing an interview with a leading MDx expert.
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our study you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunities. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions.
Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the MDx market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6