Industries > Energy > The Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Market 2014-2024
The Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Market 2014-2024
CapEx on New Build & Converted Vessels
Floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) vessels are a competitive solution for the development of offshore oil fields. This is especially the case when E&P operations are performed in challenging environments and marginal fields where alternative infrastructure, such as oil pipelines, are insufficient or would require excessive capital investment in order to be completed.
With the rate of new onshore discoveries at a historic low, consistently high oil prices and technology enabling exploration in unprecedented Depths, production in deepwater and ultra-deepwater has gained the spotlight in the oil industry. Demand for new-build and converted FPSO vessels is benefitting from this trend.
Visiongain calculates that global CAPEX on purpose-built and converted floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) units will be $13.54bn in 2014. The South American and West African regions will see the highest investments due to their recent ultra-deepwater discoveries in the pre-salt basins. However, other regions will experience solid growth rates throughout the forecast period, such as Southeast Asia, as more countries strive to balance diminishing onshore output with the development of new offshore reservoirs.
Why you should buy The Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Market Forecast 2014-2024: CapEx on New Build & Converted Vessels
What is the future for the FPSO market? Which submarkets and countries will prosper over the next ten years? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefitting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 235 page report will deliver:
• View global market forecasts for CAPEX in the FPSO market, as well as analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed CAPEX projections, the main companies involved, and the commercial drivers and restraints, allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
• Our report provides 201 tables, charts, and graphs.
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future prospects in the FPSO market. You will gain industry expertise from our analysts, allowing you to demonstrate your authority on how the FPSO market will develop and which regions and submarkets stand to see most growth.
• Read the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview with Sevan Marine.
– The interview contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the role and potential of FPSOs within the oil and gas industry; you will find strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
• Discover CAPEX forecasts for the key FPSO submarkets from 2014-2024
– What are the key trends and factors affecting each of the main FPSO submarkets? How will these markets expand? Which regions and technologies will see the greatest level of production and why? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Stay informed about the potential for each of the FPSO submarkets with forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024:
– The New-Build FPSO Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
– The Converted FPSO Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
– The Shallow Water FPSO Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
– The Deepwater FPSO Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
– Ultra-Deepwater FPSO Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for the leading national FPSO markets – where is capital expenditure currently highest and what opportunities exist for growth going forward?
– Learn about the market potential for companies providing FPSO solutions in both developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis for regional markets from 2014-2024. Each national market includes ten-year forecasts and assessments of future outlook, with detailed breakdowns of existing and future FPSO vessels:
– Angolan FPSO Market Forecast 2014-2024
– Australian FPSO Market Forecast 2014-2024
– Brazilian FPSO Market Forecast 2014-2024
– Ghanaian FPSO Market Forecast 2014-2024
– Indonesian FPSO Market Forecast 2014-2024
– Malaysian FPSO Market Forecast 2014-2024
– Nigerian FPSO Market Forecast 2014-2024
– Norwegian FPSO Market Forecast 2014-2024
– UK FPSO Market Forecast 2014-2024
– Vietnamese FPSO Market Forecast 2014-2024
– In addition, receive individualised outlooks of a further eight national FPSO markets (Brunei, China, Congo [Brazzaville], Gabon, India, Mexico, Tunisia, US)
• See market shares and analysis of the leading companies within the FPSO market
– Our report reveals the companies of central importance to this market, with detailed profiles for each. Profiles contain current FPSO CAPEX, ranking and market share data, as well as information on current projects and future plans
• Leading Five FPSO Vessel Owners – Market Shares and Profiles
– Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras)
– SBM Offshore N.V.
– Total S.A.
– MODEC, Inc.
– Teekay Offshore Partners L.P.
• Leading Five Shipyards in the FPSO Market – Market Shares and Profiles
– Keppel Offshore & Marine Ltd
– COSCO Shipyard Group Co. Ltd (China Ocean Shipping Company)
– Samsung Heavy Industries Co. (SHI)
– Sembcorp Marine Ltd
– Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co. Ltd (DSME)
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the FPSO market
The Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Market Forecast 2014-2024: CapEx on New Build & Converted Vessels report provides impartial analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and a full transcript from an exclusive interview with Sevan Marine is included in the report. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report, therefore, presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game-changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London-based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Market Forecast 2014-2024: CapEx on New Build & Converted Vessels report can benefit you
Visiongain's report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the FPSO industry and its dynamics. It will be useful for businesses who wish to better comprehend the part of the market they are already involved in, or those wishing to enter or expand into a different regional or technical part of the FPSO industry. This is an extremely exciting area of the oil industry from a growth and potential point of view.
You will discover forecasts for the period 2014-2024 in terms of CAPEX for the global market, as well as forecasts and analysis for the five main submarkets: new-build FPSOs, converted FPSOs, shallow water FPSOs, deepwater FPSOs and ultra-deepwater FPSOs. The report also includes market and submarket forecasts and analysis for six regions and 10 leading national markets, as well as individualised outlooks for eight further national markets. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where and why capital expenditure growth is likely and where lucrative potential market prospects are located. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition order The Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Market Forecast 2014-2024: CapEx on New Build & Converted Vessels report. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6