Industries > Energy > The Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Market 2013-2023
The Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Market 2013-2023
Floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) vessels are a competitive solution for the development of offshore oil fields. This is especially the case when E&P operations are performed in challenging environments and marginal fields where alternative infrastructure, such as oil pipelines, are insufficient or would require excessive capital investment in order to be completed. With the rate of new onshore discoveries at an historic low, consistently high oil prices and technology enabling exploration in unprecedented Depths, production in deep and ultra-deep waters has gained the spotlight in the oil industry. Demand for new-build and converted FPSO vessels is benefitting from this trend. Visiongain calculates that CAPEX on purpose-built and converted floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) units will be $8,332m globally in 2013.
The South American and West African regions will see the highest investments due to their recent ultra-deep water discoveries in the so-called pre-salt basins. However, other regions will experience solid growth rates throughout the forecast period, such as South-East Asia, as more countries strive to balance diminishing onshore output with the development of new offshore reservoirs.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with industry experts and the full transcripts of exclusive interviews with Yasuhiro Takano, General Manager of Corporate Planning & Strategies at MODEC, and David Munday, Director of Business Development at Rubicon Offshore International, are included in the report. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed opinion. This approach allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market developments, as well as identifying the leading companies. The report also presents a unique blend of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global and regional production forecasts from 2013-2023 – all highlighting strategic business opportunities.
Why you should buy The Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Market 2013-2023
• 189 pages
• Exclusive Visiongain interviews with industry experts informing the analysis
– Yasuhiro Takano, General Manager of Corporate Planning & Strategies at MODEC, Inc.
– David Munday, Director of Business Development at Rubicon Offshore International Pte Ltd.
• 148 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying the market in detail
• 28 Contract tables listing the specifications of all existing FPSO projects worldwide, divided by country of destination
• Global FPSO market capital expenditure forecasts between 2013 and 2023
• An in-Depth analysis of the FPSO submarkets, with comprehensive CAPEX forecasts for 2013-2023
• Ten-year CAPEX forecasts and analysis for the regional FPSO markets from 2013-2023
– North America
– South America
• Ten-year CAPEX forecasts and analysis for the 9 leading national FPSO markets from 2013-2023 with detailed tables detailing the major FPSO projects in each region.
– United Kingdom
• Ten-year market outlooks for 9 other national markets:
– Congo (Brazzaville)
– United States
• Profiles of the leading 5 companies in the FPSO market, with market share data, information on 2012 CAPEX in the sector, current projects and future outlook.
– Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras)
– SBM Offshore N.V.
– MODEC, Inc.
– Total S.A.
– Teekay Offshore Partners L.P.
• Shorter profiles for a further 28 companies in the FPSO market.
• A PEST analysis
• Analysis of the drivers and restraints of the FPSO market for the global market, the new-build and conversion submarkets and each regional and leading national segment.
You can order this report today
Gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market by ordering The Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Market 2013-2023.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6