Industries > Packaging > The Flexible (Converted) Plastic Packaging Market 2013-2023
The Flexible (Converted) Plastic Packaging Market 2013-2023
The increasing awareness and legislation over environmental issues and the post-economic crisis has meant that packaging companies are trying to reduce their costs. Flexible packaging offers packaging with favourable properties whilst being extremely lightweight to reduce companies' carbon footprint. As global economies begin to recover from the economic crisis, consumers will have more disposable income and this will be represented in different consumer tastes which will change types of products purchased. Also as emerging economies in the world continue to grow and become more urbanised the demand for packaged convenience goods will continue to increase, thus Visiongain has assessed that the global flexible (converted) plastic packaging market in 2013 will reach $143.83 billion.
Why you should buy The Flexible (Converted) Plastic Packaging Market 2013-2023
What is the future of the flexible (converted) plastic packaging market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2013-2023 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the flexible (converted) plastic packaging market sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
We guarantee that you will receive the following key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global Flexible (Converted) Plastic Packaging Market forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2013-2023, our new study shows current market data, and market shares
– You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
– Our 166 page report provides 112 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the current and future flexible (converted) plastic packaging market prospects.
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the flexible (converted) plastic packaging market sector
• Understand what thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical knowledge. Be part of this.
– By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the flexible (converted) plastic packaging market sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
– Read the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
– The Britton Group
– Package Design Magazine
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2013-2023
– What are the secrets of the flexible (converted) plastic packaging industry's progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind.
– Stay informed about the potential for each of these flexible (converted) plastic packaging submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023.
– Personal Care
– Other Consumer
• Understand the prospects for the leading national flexible (converted) plastic packaging markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for the global flexible (converted) plastic packaging companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2013.onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023 for 17 leading national markets. As well as detailed analysis and forecasts of the BRICS, MIKT and EAGLES' economies.
– South Korea
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for businesses will be. Learn about the following business critical issues –
– Research and development (R&D)
– Technological advances and constraints.
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Consumer trends and tastes
– Sustainability and recyclability issues
– Competition from existing product types
– Increasing innovation by leading players.
– Advances in product quality
– Analysis of barriers to entry
– Demographic changes
• Identify who the leading companies are in the flexible (converted) plastic packaging industry
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the flexible (converted) plastic packaging industry are strong, and from 2013 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading the flexible (converted) plastic packaging companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
– AEP Industries, Inc
– Berry Plastics
– Bischof + Klein
– Bryce Corporation
– Clondalkin Group
– Constantia Flexibles
– DS Smith
– Graphic Packaging
– Paragon Print and Packaging
– Reynolds Group Holdings
– Sealed Air Corporation
– Sonoco Products Company
– The Britton Group
– Wipak Group
• Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the flexible (converted) plastic packaging market
– The Flexible (Converted) Plastic Packaging Market 2013-2023 report provides impartial flexible (converted) plastic packaging sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
– With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with The Britton Group and with Package Design Magazine are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2023
How The Flexible (Converted) Plastic Packaging Market 2013-2023 report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the flexible (converted) plastic packaging market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report The Flexible (Converted) Plastic Packaging Market 2013-2023: Avoid missing out -order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6