Industries > Packaging > The Biodegradable Plastic Packaging Market 2013-2023
The Biodegradable Plastic Packaging Market 2013-2023
Our new study shows you the commercial potential of biodegradable plastic packaging
What does the future hold for the biodegradable plastic packaging market? Visiongain's brand new report shows you the potential revenues to 2023, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our 172 page report provides 94 tables, figures and charts. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions.
Forecasts from 2013-2023 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2023, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT), company profiles and commercial developments. Read full transcripts of four exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
– Natur-Tec, Vineet Dalal, Vice President & Director of Global Market Development
– Perstorp, Linda Nilsson, Project Manager
– Huhtamäki Oyj, Timo Tiilikainen, Commercialisation Director and Sonja Haug, Sales
– NatureWorks, David Stanton, North American Business Manager
You will find prospects for key submarkets
Growth in this market will be fuelled by consumer demand for more environmentally-sustainable products. In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you see revenue forecasting of six submarkets to 2023:
• Food/Non-Food Service
• Personal Care/Cosmetics
• Other biodegradable plastic packaging markets
Our investigation shows business research and analysis with individual revenue forecasts and discussions.
Prospects for leading regions and countries are shown to 2023
Events and progress worldwide will influence the market. Consumer pressure, legislations such as plastic bag bans and global warming initiatives will increase demand for biodegradable plastic packaging. We expect demand to rise in double-digits in all regions.
You will discover individual revenue forecasts to 2023 for leading regions:
• North America
• Latin America – with discussions of Brazil and Mexico
• Res of Asia-Pacific – with discussions of Thailand, Australia and India
• Rest of West Europe
• ROW – with discussion of Russia, Africa and the Middle East
There are many commercial opportunities in developed and developing countries. Economics, legislations and environmental issues will drive policies to support sustainable growth across key regional markets. Greater uptake of existing technology worldwide will also stimulate the industry and market.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for biodegradable plastic packaging will reach $2.38bn in 2014.
Our work profiles leading companies, assessing their technologies and products. You will see which technologies and organisations hold greatest potential.
In particular, we profile these leading 19 companies
• The Dow Chemical Company
• Kaneka Corporation
• Cardia Bioplastics
• Biome Bioplastics
• Plantic Technologies
• Corbion Purac
• Biosphere Industries
• Pregis Corporation
• DaniMer Scientific
In general, a company profile gives you the following information:
• Discussion of a company's activities and outlook
• Recent financial results
• Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, and collaborations.
• Insight into products in development.
What issues affect the biodegradable plastic packaging market?
Our study lets you assess industry trends and outlooks. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
• Cost and performance of biodegradable plastics
• Lack of composting infrastructure restraining market growth
• Rising level of carbon emissions
• Trends towards 'green packaging'
• New and stringent environmental protection regulations
• Increasing restriction on the use of plastic products
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on organisations developing technologies.
How The Biodegradable Plastic Packaging Market 2013-2023 Bioplastic Polymers report helps you
In summary, our report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2023 for the overall world biodegradable plastic packaging market and 6 submarkets – discover that industry's prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
• Assessment of 19 leading companies, and others, discovering activities and outlooks
• Market forecasting to 2023 for key regions and countries: North America, Latin America, Japan, China, Rest of Asia-Pacific, UK, Germany, Italy and Rest of West Europe
• Expert opinions from our survey, seeing four interviews with authorities
• Investigation of competition and opportunities influencing sales
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains the industry and market
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed on business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunities. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and get recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for biodegradable plastic packaging. You will find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here