Industries > Automotive > The Automotive Compressed Natural Gas Vehicles (NGV) Market 2013-2023
The Automotive Compressed Natural Gas Vehicles (NGV) Market 2013-2023
Prospects for CNG Passenger Cars
The automotive compressed natural gas vehicles (NGV) market is a dynamic and capital intensive industry. Gas systems fitted as original equipment follow the global demand for new vehicles and the cyclical nature of this business. In addition, demand for gas systems closely tracks the price of alternative fuels with the key driver for most purchases being the savings over petrol or diesel. In recent years the rise of hybrid systems and the increasing choice of battery vehicles has further widened the choice of alternative energy sources for passenger cars. As this report will establish, there is considerable variation at country and regional level in the demand for natural gas vehicles and this report will explains the reasons for this. Visiongain assessed that the global sales of compressed natural gas vehicles will reach 1.5 million in 2013.
Aftermarket systems have traditionally been the way cars were converted to run on compressed natural gas but as awareness of the benefits of natural gas vehicles grows more manufacturers are following companies like Fiat and Volvo and offering factory fitted options. Other manufacturers are offering CNG preparatory work at the factory and approved specialists then fit out the car.
Visiongain notes that in the three main automotive markets of the world (China, the US and the European Union) car types and in turn vehicle sizes vary with US cars in general being bigger than those in China and the European Union. In turn each market has different growth rates and drivers of demand which will be covered in more detail in this report.
China, which since 2009, has been the largest producer and consumer of passenger cars in the world, has thus become of critical importance for all manufacturers. The global influence of the Chinese consumer has been felt throughout the automotive business and this report will examine the effects globally as the Chinese producers have first satisfied home grown demand and then turned to global exports.
However, natural gas vehicles have not to date proven popular in China, however officials are focussing on the big picture: air pollution, energy security and economic growth. Besides homes, utilities and factories, the government for the first time targeted the transport sector, covering buses, taxis, trucks, and vessels as preferred users of natural gas, according to a document published on the website of the National Development & Reform Commission in October 2012. This increasing use of gas for larger vehicles will help to grow awareness of gas as a fuel source for passenger cars and help to grow the market.
Visiongain's analysis of this fast changing sector therefore covers the global market with detailed predictions of the countries which, through adjusting their energy policies for their national markets can have a major impact on global consumers.
Vehicles and the corresponding vehicle sizes are examined with a detailed regional analysis of the market with regional trends by country and by vehicle size explored. As the global car manufacturing sector expands in some regions and contracts in others Visiongain analyses this trend, the impacts on both the original equipment manufacturer and aftermarket sectors and predicts how these trends are affected by microeconomic factors influencing the industry's prospects such as supply and demand dynamics, consumer behaviour, company behaviour, product pricing and demand elasticity.
Why you should buy The Automotive Compressed Natural Gas Vehicles (NGV) Market 2013-2023: Prospects for CNG Passenger Cars
What is the future of the automotive compressed natural gas vehicles (NGV) market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2013-2023 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the automotive compressed natural gas vehicles (NGV) market sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will help you stay ahead in the following way
• Comprehensive analysis of the automotive compressed natural gas vehicles (NGV) market prospects from 2013-2023
– The report comprises 198 pages
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
– 94 tables and figures quantifying and analysing the automotive compressed natural gas vehicles (NGV) market sector
• Read expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing the analysis:
– Fiat Group Automobiles S.P.A , Daniele Chiari, Head of EMEA Product Planning & Institutional Relations
• Global automotive compressed natural gas vehicles (NGV) market forecasts from 2013-2023 keeping your knowledge one step ahead of the competition. The report provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
• Keep informed about the potential for each of the regional automotive compressed natural gas vehicles (NGV) markets with sales forecasts from 2013-2023
– North America
– South America
– India & Pakistan
– Rest of Asia & China
– Middle East & Rest of World
– View penetration rate % forecasts for each of the regional automotive compressed natural gas vehicles (NGV) markets from 2013-2023
• Discover overall automotive market sector analysis and forecasts by vehicle segment-
– Mini cars
– Lower medium
– SUV 18
• Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 15 leading automotive compressed natural gas vehicles (NGV) companies examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
– Chang'an Motors
– Daimler AG
– Geely Models
– General Motors
– Great Wall Motor Co.
– Iran Khodro
– Volkswagen Group
– Shanghai Volkswagen
– Volvo Group
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the automotive compressed natural gas vehicles (NGV) market with a SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with industry experts and the full transcript from the exclusive interview with Daniele Chiari who is Head of EMEA Product Planning & Institutional Relations at Fiat Group Automobiles S.P.A is included in the report.
As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues.
The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2023 – all identifying strategic business opportunities.
How The Automotive Compressed Natural Gas Vehicles (NGV) Market 2013-2023: Prospects for CNG Passenger Cars report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the automotive compressed natural gas vehicles (NGV) market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and keep one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report The Automotive Compressed Natural Gas Vehicles (NGV) Market 2013-2023: Prospects for CNG Passenger Cars
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6