The 20 Leading Packaging Companies 2014
Competitive Landscape Analysis
The global packaging market will reach a market value of $761.4 billion in 2014 and exhibit strong growth in the next decade. Packaging is essential for most products people use and has few, if any, substitutes. As the global population grows, demand for products and thus for product packaging will continue to increase. Lifestyles in emerging economies are changing and people are requiring safer and more convenient packaging. Additionally, increasing income and urbanisation in the emerging economies provide immense market potential for packaging companies.
However, the packaging industry does face challenges. People are more concerned about the environmental impact of human behaviour. Governments are placing numerous regulations on the production, consumption and disposal of packaging products. Packaging companies must therefore focus on sustainability as well as adapting themselves to the increasingly regulated market place.
The packaging industry, although exhibiting vast potential, is highly competitive and fragmented with a myriad of companies competing for market share. The top 20 companies account for only 20.3% of the global packaging market in 2014. No single company or group of companies have a monopolistic type control.
What is the competitive landscape and the future of the packaging market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help you direct your future business strategy.
How this 276 page report will inform you:
• View extensive profiles of the leading 20 companies in the packaging market to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed analyses of the market including commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. Our study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
– The report provides packaging revenue forecasts and supporting analyses for the leading companies in the market from 2014 to 2024
• The report provides 272 tables, charts, and graphs
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current packaging market. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the packaging sector.
• View an exclusive expert company interview. Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provide full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking.
– By reading the full transcripts of our exclusive expert opinion interview contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind.
– Mr. Alan Davey, Director of Innovations at LINPAC
• Discover revenue predictions for the top 20 packaging companies from 2014 to 2024
– What are the prospects for the top 20 packaging companies? How is the market evolving? Which company generates the most revenue? Gain a clear understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading packaging companies examining their market share, competitive positioning, product portfolios, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook. Use our study and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence.
– Explore recent and historical financial results for the leading companies in the market, including PEST analyses for each company.
• Stay informed about the potential for each of these packaging submarkets with forecasts from 2014 to 2024.
– Global Packaging Submarkets by Material Forecast 2014-2024: Paper, Rigid Plastic, Flexible Plastic, Metal, Glass, Other
– Global Packaging Submarkets by End-Use Consuming Market Forecast 2014-2024: Food, Beverage, Healthcare, Personal Care, Industrial, Other
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) affecting the industry and product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues –
– Technological issues and constraints.
– Demographic changes
– Emerging markets
– Market regulations and standards
• Identify who are the leading companies in the packaging industry
Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Our work explains market potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading packaging companies.
– International Paper Company
– Tetra Laval
– Reynolds Group
– Rock-Tenn Company
– Crown Holdings
– Ball Corporation
– Toyo Seikan Group
– Sealed Air Corp
– Rengo Co
– MeadWestvaco Corp
– Nine Dragons Paper
– Graphic Packaging
Discover information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the top 20 packaging companies
The 20 Leading Packaging Companies 2014: Competitive Landscape Analysis report provides impartial packaging sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents a comprehensive analysis of the top 20 packaging companies including revenue, market share, products, services, strategy focus and outlook.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the 20 Leading Packaging Companies 2014: Competitive Landscape Analysis report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the packaging market and top companies operating in this industry. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing the market position of each top player in the packaging industry and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the 20 Leading Packaging Companies 2014: Competitive Landscape Analysis. Avoid missing out–order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6