Telemedicine Devices Market Forecast 2014-2024
Telehealth, mHealth & Future Prospects for Leading Companies
Telemedicine Devices – assess products, developments, and revenue prospects
What does the future hold for telemedicine devices? Visiongain's brand new report shows you the potential revenues to 2024, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our 168 page report provides 150 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market, submarket and national level. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions.
Forecasts from 2014-2024 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2024, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT), company profiles and commercial developments. Read the full transcript of four exclusive expert opinion interviews from an industry specialist informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
– Stacey Force, Vice President of Marketing, Honeywell HomMed
– Jason Gorevic, Chief Executive Officer, Teladoc
– David Rubin, Chief Executive Officer, Aerotel Medical Systems
– Amnon Gavish, Senior Vice President of Vertical Solutions, Vidyo; and Marty Hollander, Vidyo Evangelist, Vidyo
You will find prospects for key submarkets
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you will see revenue forecasting of four world-level submarkets to 2024:
• Telemedicine devices for cardiac diseases
• Telemedicine devices for asthma & COPD
• Telemedicine devices for mental-health related illnesses
• Telemedicine devices used in the treatment for other illnesses
Our investigation shows business research and analysis with individual revenue forecasts and discussions. How will those telemedicine devices markets expand? Which applications will generate the most revenues? This study will allow you to thoroughly understand the industry, finding the most promising places for investments and sales.
What are the prospects in the leading regions and countries?
Events and progress worldwide will influence the market.
In our study you will find individual revenue forecasts to 2024 for 12 national markets:
• South Korea
Many opportunities exist within the telemedicine devices market. Greater uptake of existing technology and products worldwide will also stimulate the industry and market. With our new investigation you will gain business research and analysis with individual sales predictions and discussions. You will find analysis of competition, as well as commercial drivers and restraints. See what is likely to achieve the most success.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for the telemedicine devices market will reach $1048m in 2014, our study forecasts. We predict strong revenue growth from 2014 to 2024. Our research shows you what organisations hold greatest potential. See profiles of 10 leading companies, including these:
• Aerotel Medical Systems
• AGFA Healthcare
• AMD Global Telemedicine
• Honeywell HomMed
• Philips Healthcare
• Siemens Healthcare
In general, a company profile gives you the following information:
• Overview of the company, including its history in the telemedicine devices market
• Discussion of a company's activities and outlook including descriptions of leading products
• Recent financial results
• Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, and collaborations, inc. alliances, partnerships and joint ventures
What issues will affect the telemedicine devices market?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the telemedicine devices market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
• Rising popularity of home monitoring
• Increasing investments from telecommunication companies
• Increasing barriers to market entry
• Infrastructure challenges in developing economies
• Increasing patient desire to use their own devices to monitor health
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the Telemedicine Devices Market Forecast 2014-2024: Telehealth, mHealth & Future Prospects for Leading Companies report helps you
In summary, our 168 page report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues forecasts to 2024 for the overall world telemedicine devices market and 4 submarkets – discover the industry's prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
• Assessment of 10 leading companies, and others, discovering activities and outlooks
• Market forecasting to 2024 for 12 leading national markets – USA, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, South Korea, Brazil, Russia, India, China and RoW
• View opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with authorities
• Investigation of competition and opportunities influencing sales
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains the telemedicine devices market
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunities. See how our report could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and get recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the telemedicine devices market. You will find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To see sample pages of this report please click here