Stem Cell Technologies: World Market Outlook 2013-2023
Stem cells: why that market can expand – you discover its sales potential
What are the commercial prospects for stem cells? Visiongain's updated report predicts revenues to 2023. There you find the best places for sales growth, also understanding trends, technologies, therapies, and opportunities.
That study gives you revenue forecasts to 2023 for the overall world market and its submarkets. See what's happening for those cellular technologies, finding how you can gain.
Read on to explore that industry and see what its future market could be worth.
Forecasts 2013-2023 and other analyses – find the best opportunities
Besides revenue forecasting to 2023, our new work shows recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you find original analysis. See research and development (R&D) too. You also get 40 tables, 22 charts, and three interviews with organisations in the field.
Now make your search for data on stem cells easier. You can stay ahead in knowledge, then, benefiting your research, analysis, and decisions. Also save time.
Our new study lets you investigate the most promising and lucrative parts of that field – assess technologies and their applications. You hear what's going on and see where the money lies. Try our new report, then, getting feel for the stem cell industry's potential.
The following sections show how you benefit from that investigation.
Prospects from 2013 for the world market and submarkets
What are the secrets of that industry's progress? Along with our prediction of the overall world market for stem cells, our work shows you individual revenue forecasting of five submarkets to 2023 at world level:
• Cancer (oncology)
• Cardiovascular diseases
• Central nervous system (CNS) disorders
• Other therapeutic applications
• Non-therapeutic uses.
See how and why those segments can prosper. That analysis helps you identify potential for stem cell products and services. Assess how tools and systems can make money.
There you also explore challenges and strengths of that industry and market, helping you compete and gain advantages. You see prospects for established and emerging technology. That market will grow through the approval and launch of many products.
Our study explains, discussing issues to help your work.
Developments, challenges, and opportunities affecting stem cells
The report lets you assess trends and outlooks for stem cells. There, looking ahead, you find discussions of issues and developments:
• Efforts and outlooks in the US, Japan, Europe, South Korea, China, and Israel
• Regulations and ethics for stem cell research and uses in medicine
• Embryonic stem cells (ESCs) and induced pluripotent adult cells (IPSCs)
• Haematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT)
• Uses for umbilical cord blood and related technologies
• Supply, storage (banking) and processing of the cellular material.
That investigation discusses other aspects of stem cell technology too, including these:
• Activities of Osiris Therapeutics, Gamida Cell, Novartis, Baxter, NeoStem, and others
• Approvals of therapies and other products to expand and progress the sector
• Orphan diseases and other under-treated conditions
• Metabolic applications – diabetes and liver treatments
• Agents for osteogenesis and treating autoimmune disorders
• Cell-based assays – uses in diagnostic tests and devices.
There you explore political, economic, social, and technological questions, assessing advances and outlooks for business. You also gain regulatory insights. See, then, what stimulates and restrains organisations in that industry.
For example, the author of the report said: "Companies are targeting ischaemic disorders of the cardiovascular and cerebrovascular systems, in 2012 the biggest causes of death worldwide. More than 20 stem cell products tackling those diseases are in clinical trials."
Discover, then, what the present and future hold.
Stem cells – what 2017 market value?
What happens next? From 2013, stem cell products and services hold great potential for investments, technological advances and sales. Our new report predicts the world market for those technologies will reach $10.7bn in 2017, achieving high growth from 2013 to 2023.
Prospects for those medical tools and systems are strong, and from 2013 to 2023 there will arise many opportunities. Our analyses show you the possibilities, helping you stay ahead.
Information found nowhere else
In particular, then, our new study gives you these advantages:
• Revenues to 2023 for stem cells at world level, with forecasting of five submarkets – assess prospects for investments and sales
• Interviews with other authorities – discover what participants from industry and academia think, say, and do, helping you stay ahead
• Prospects for established competitors and new entrants – explore activities, results, R&D, and outlooks for future success.
Stem Cell Technologies: World Market Outlook 2013-2023 gives independent analysis. There you receive business intelligence found only in our work, finding where money lies.
With that report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss sales opportunity. See there how you could benefit your research, analysis, and decisions. Explore progress and possibilities. Also find how you can save time and get recognition for insight.
Stem cells – assess commercial potentials now, seeing what you can gain
Our new report is for everyone analysing biotechnology for healthcare – pharmaceuticals, diagnostics, and medical devices. There you find sales predications with discussions. Avoid missing out – please order the report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here