Industries > Pharma > Stem Cell Technologies and Applications: World Industry and Market Outlook 2015-2025
Stem Cell Technologies and Applications: World Industry and Market Outlook 2015-2025
Stem cells, an expanding market with vast potential – explore developments and commercial prospects
What does the future hold for that cellular technology? What progress and sales are possible? There avoid struggles to gain business data. Instead find the best places for expanding revenues, also understanding trends, technologies, therapies and opportunities.
Visiongain’s new investigation gives you revenue forecasts to 2025 for the world stem cells market, submarkets and leading products. Avoid missing out. There see what’s happening for those cell-based technologies and uses, discovering the most lucrative applications.
See what gains are possible. Please read on, then, to explore that industry and discover what its future market could be worth.
Forecasts and other analyses showing opportunities in those cellular technologies
Besides revenue forecasting to 2025, our analyses show recent results, growth rates and market shares. There you find original analysis. Also that work lets you assess research and development. And there gain 55 tables, 38 charts and six interviews with organisations.
Now make your searching for data on stem cells easier. Also save time. And benefit your insight and authority. Our study’s purpose is to help in research, analysis and decisions, helping you discover where developments and money lie, staying ahead in knowledge.
And the following sections highlight what’s in that technology, industry and market survey.
Prospects for the overall world market and segments – what’s possible?
What’re the secrets of that industry’s progress? Along with our prediction of the overall world market value for stem cells, our work shows you individual revenue forecasting of five submarkets to 2025 at world level, with discussions:
• Cancer (oncology)
• Central nervous system (CNS) disorders
• Cardiovascular diseases
• Other medical treatments
• Non-therapeutic uses.
Which segment can achieve highest sales? Which has fastest predicted growth? See how and why those commercial uses in healthcare can develop, prosper and gain in importance.
For developers, producers and sellers, assess how those tools, systems and applications earn money. And gauge their potential success from this decade onwards.
Products – discover sales forecasting of leading agents
Our study also shows you individual revenue predictions to 2025 for six top brands:
• Prochymal (Mesoblast)
• Hearticellgram-AMI (Pharmicell)
• CardioRel (Reliance Life Sciences)
• Osteocel Plus (NuVasive)
• Trinity Elite and Evolution (Orthofix)
• Cartistem (Medipost).
There you discover prospects for established and emerging technology and medicines. That market will grow through the approval and launch of many products from this decade.
Our study explains, looking ahead, discussing issues to help your work.
Developments, challenges and opportunities affecting researchers, producers and users
Our investigation lets you assess trends, R&D and outlooks for stem cell technology. There you find discussions of forces, progress and potential:
• Developments in the US, Japan, Europe, South Korea, China, India and Israel, with regulations, achievements, regional prominence and outlooks
• Activities of Mesoblast, Pharmicell, NuVasive, Orthofix, Medipost, Advanced Cell Technology, Athersys, Novartis, GSK and other organisations, private and public
• Approvals of therapies and other products to expand and advance that industry
• Japan’s accelerated marketing authorisation for promising treatments
• Regenerative medicine and uses in diabetes, liver degeneration, Crohn’s disease, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis and other medical conditions.
That study discusses other influences, including these:
• Embryonic stem cells (ESCs), induced pluripotent adult (IPSCs) and parthenogenetic cells
• Autologous versus allogeneic cellular agents – possibility for universal products
• Haematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT)
• Uses for umbilical cord blood and related technologies, including cellular banking
• Treatments for orphan diseases and difficult-to-cure disorders
• Agents for osteogenesis and treating autoimmune conditions
• Applications in cell-based assays, diagnostics and drug development.
There you explore political, economic, social and technological questions, assessing advances and prospects. You also gain regulatory insights. That way you investigate what helps and restrains those developers, producers and marketers.
Discover there what the past, present and future hold.
Stem cells – what’s next, and world 2018 market value?
From 2014 those technologies, services and products hold great potential for advances, investments and sales. Our work predicts the overall market for stem cells will reach $12bn in 2018, achieving high revenue growth from 2015 to 2025.
That study’s author said: “Therapies in myocardial infarction, heart failure and other prominent diseases have reached phase III trials, suggesting the stem cells market will achieve rapid growth during the middle of our forecast period.
“Clinical-stage companies there focus on CNS disorders such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) and Parkinson’s disease. They also tackle ophthalmic conditions, including age-related macular degeneration (AMD).”
Prospects for those medical systems and tools are strong, and from 2015 there will arise many opportunities. Our work shows you the possibilities, helping you stay ahead.
Stem Cell Technologies and Applications: World Industry and Market Outlook 2015-2025 shows information found nowhere else
In particular you gain these analyses to help your research, assessments and decisions:
• Overall world revenue to 2025 – see the results and sales potential of that industry
• Five submarkets’ revenues to 2025 – investigate segments at world level, finding the most lucrative applications
• Six product revenues to 2025 – discover sales predictions for top medical agents, seeing how they can succeed, including what helps and limits their performance
• R&D on stem cells – investigate progress, finding technological, clinical and commercial outlooks, including products expected in the next 10 years
• Activities of established, rising and emerging companies – hear about firms’ capabilities, portfolios, advances and prospects
• Interviews with six organisations – explore views to help your work, getting feel for that sector and its participants
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry and market – assess challenges and strengths, helping you compete and gain advantages.
Potential for stem cells – discover now what’s possible worldwide from 2015
There you receive business intelligence found only in our work, discovering where money, progress and opportunities lie. That way you can benefit your influence and reputation for insight.
With our new study you’re less likely to miss opportunity or fall behind. Instead stay ahead for knowledge. You explore trends, R&D and sales predications, with discussions. So please get our report here now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6