Industries > Cyber > Software-Defined Data Centre (SDDC) Market Report 2015-2020
Software-Defined Data Centre (SDDC) Market Report 2015-2020
Cloud Computing & Virtualisation Shaping Cyber Networks with Software Defined Networks (SDN), Storage (SDS) & Compute
Visiongain expects the software defined data centre (SDDC) market to reach $19.31bn in revenues in 2015.
Virtualised servers and desktops hold the key to more efficient IT management. Collaboration through cloud also enables greater access to enterprise systems and data through a wider range of device – including mobile devices used to access corporate systems and data in the cloud.
The increasing sophistication of mobile technology and its growing adoption in the enterprise segment will contribute to drive demand for cloud solutions. One of the beneficiaries of this demand will be IaaS services, provided through virtualisation or SDDC models.
The growth in SDDC will therefore be substantial – and this report shows you where you can exploit these opportunities
It is therefore critical that you keep informed, that your strategic planning is timely and that your forecasting plans are in place, and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The report will answer questions such as:
· What is the future outlook for the overall SDDC industry?
· What are the drivers and dynamics underpinning SDDC industry growth?
· Which subsegments will generate the most revenue?
· What are the technological factors influencing the industry?
· Who are the key players in this industry and what is their positioning?
How this report will benefit you, saving you time
· Quantitative evaluation and forecasts of the global SDDC market
· Quantitative evaluation and forecasts of the regional and national markets
· Assessment and forecasts of SDDC submarkets
· Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and pipeline developments
· Competitive landscape analysis of leading companies
5 Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides detailed profiles of 7 leading companies operating within the SDDC market:
– See an examination of their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
2) The study reveals which regions are investing in SDDC from 2015-2020
– Each of the 5 regions is subdivided into each of the 3 submarkets, providing 15 market segments to analyse.
– North America SDDC forecast 2015-2020
– North America software-defined storage forecast 2015-2020
– North America software-defined networking forecast 2015-2020
– North America software-defined compute forecast 2015-2020
– Latin America SDDC forecast 2015-2020
– Latin America software-defined storage forecast 2015-2020
– Latin America software-defined networking forecast 2015-2020
– Latin America software-defined compute forecast 2015-2020
– Asia Pacific SDDC forecast 2015-2020
– Asia Pacific software-defined storage forecast 2015-2020
– Asia Pacific software-defined networking forecast 2015-2020
– Asia Pacific software-defined compute forecast 2015-2020
– European SDDC forecast 2015-2020
– European software-defined storage forecast 2015-2020
– European software-defined networking forecast 2015-2020
– European software-defined compute forecast 2015-2020
– Middle East & Africa SDDC forecast 2015-2020
– Middle East & Africa software-defined storage forecast 2015-2020
– Middle East & Africa software-defined networking forecast 2015-2020
– Middle East & Africa software-defined compute forecast 2015-2020
3) The analysis reveals the prospects for the leading national SDDC markets
– You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual SDDC market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2020 for 8 leading national markets.
– US SDDC forecast 2015-2020
– China SDDC forecast 2015-2020
– Japan SDDC forecast 2015-2020
– Brazil SDDC forecast 2015-2020
– Germany SDDC forecast 2015-2020
– UK SDDC forecast 2015-2020
– Mexico SDDC forecast 2015-2020
– Canada SDDC forecast 2015-2020
4) Our overview also forecasts and analyses 3 SDDC submarkets from 2015-2020
Each of the 3 forecasts is subdivided into each of the 5 regions providing 15 market spaces to study.
– Software-defined storage forecast 2015-2020
– Software-defined networking forecast 2015-2020
– Software-defined compute forecast 2015-2020
5) Our report provides 82 tables, charts, and graphs.
– This independent report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 82 tables and figures examining the SDDC market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market.as well as independent analysis, from 2015-2020 keeping your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
Who should read this report
· Business development managers
· IT Contractors
· Anyone within the SDDC value chain.
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the IT sector with an interest in SDDC. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities. Don’t miss out, order this report now. We look forward to receiving your order.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6