Industries > Pharma > Small-Molecule Targeted Cancer Therapies: World Market 2013-2023
Small-Molecule Targeted Cancer Therapies: World Market 2013-2023
Cancer treatment with small molecules – your guide to trends and revenue prospects
What does the future hold for small targeted agents to treat cancers? Visiongain's updated report gives you revenue predictions to 2023. There you find sales data, R&D trends, opportunities and commercial prospects.
You see the potential of those molecularly-targeted technologies and products. Our new analysis lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market, product and national level. Discover how and why revenues can increase.
Forecasts and other analyses to help you find the best growth opportunities
In our study you find revenue forecasting to 2023, historical data, growth rates and market shares. Also, you see qualitative analysis (SWOT and STEP), business news, outlooks and developmental trends (R&D). You gain 72 tables, 34 charts and four research interviews.
You can stay ahead in knowledge, benefiting your research and analyses. Much scope remains for medicines to combat growth, progression and spread of tumours (tumors). Our work lets you investigate the most promising areas of that drug industry and market.
The following sections show what you discover in our report.
You see prospects for the world market and top products
Along with predictions of overall world market value, you see revenue forecasts for 10 leading brands at world level. You find data from 2011 to 2023 for these products:
• Glivec (Gleevec)
You find analysis of competition, as well as commercial drivers and restraints. Discover the potential of those targeted applications of oncology.
Our work also breaks the overall world forecast into prominent national markets.
What are the prospects in leading countries?
There are many opportunities in developed and developing countries, our report explains.
You discover individual revenue forecasts to 2023 for nine national markets, seeing relevant overall sales:
• Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain (EU5)
• India and China.
See what's likely to happen. There will be strong growth in established markets and in developing countries, our analyses show. You find areas with highest potential.
China and India, in particular, will achieve high revenue growth. Other markets – including the US – will also expand fast. Launch of new products will stimulate growth worldwide.
What about the oncology R&D pipeline for those drugs?
You see developmental trends for treating many cancers (lung, breast, colorectal, stomach, multiple myeloma and prostate, among others):
• Kinase inhibitors and signal transduction blockers
• VEGF agents and androgen receptor antagonism
• Signal transduction blocking and proteasome inhibition candidates
• Immunomodulators, aurora kinase inhibiting and peptide prodrugs
• Gene expression, epigenetic treatments and cellular function regulators
• E-selectin antagonists and histone deacetylase inhibitors.
Our work also discusses these technologies and others, including pharmacogenomics:
• Mitosis inhibitors and apoptosis inducers
• HDAC mechanisms and other drug targets
• Heat shock protein (HSP) modulators
• Hormones and angiogenesis blockers
• Transcription factor regulators and siRNA processes and products
• Biomarkers, genome screening and molecular diagnostics (inc. theranostics).
R&D pipelines for targeted therapies are vast and strong. Discover progress for injectable and oral medicines, including antineoplastics. Also, you see outlooks for treating solid tumours and other forms. You gain insight into developments and their significance.
Emerging technology holds great promise. Many opportunities exist for large companies and specialty pharma firms, allowing market expansion from 2013.
Leading companies and market value in 2016
Overall world revenue for that market area will reach $32.7bn in 2016, our report forecasts. We predict strong revenue growth to 2023, owing to rising demand for anti-cancer medicines. Rising disease incidence and prevalence will stimulate market growth.
In our study you find discussions of Novartis, Eli Lilly, Roche, Pfizer, Takeda and many other developers and manufacturers. You find outlooks for revenue growth.
This decade, many opportunities will arise for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in targeted cancer treatment. Our work shows you the commercial possibilities.
Nine ways Small-Molecule Targeted Cancer Therapies: World Market 2013-2023 helps you
To sum up, our investigation gives you the following knowledge on the topic:
• Forecasted revenues to 2023 for the overall world market – you discover the industry's future prospects
• Predicted revenues of 10 leading products to 2023 – you analyse crucial developments for top brands
• Market forecasting to 2023 for US, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, India and China – you see national sales outlooks
• Review of R&D pipelines by treatment area and technology – you hear about progress in established and emerging research areas
• Assessment of companies – you find activities, products, strategies and outlooks
• Opinions on the sector – you discover our interviews with authorities in the field
• Competition and opportunities influencing sales – you see what affects the future
• Discussions of what stimulates and restrains the industry and market – you assess business trends, drivers and restraints
• Prospects for established firms and specialists seeking to enter the sector – you see factors and outlooks for success.
You gain information found nowhere else
That work gives independent analysis from our primary and secondary research. You receive business intelligence found only in our study, seeing where prospects are lucrative.
With our report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. Discover how our work could benefit your research, analyses and decisions, saving you time and getting you recognition for commercial insight.
Ordering now lets you discover prospects to 2023 for small-molecule anti-cancer drugs
Visiongain's study is for everyone needing analysis of oncology and the market for cancer treatments. You find data, trends and predictions. Please ask for our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here