Industries > Pharma > RNAi for Therapeutic Applications: Technology and Market 2014-2024
RNAi for Therapeutic Applications: Technology and Market 2014-2024
Potential of RNAi therapies – new analysis showing R&D, trends, and revenue prospects
Where are RNA interference based medicines going? For those treatments you can get new sales predictions and explore developments. You unlock that emerging medical industry. And you assess its results, trends, technologies, potentials, and opportunities.
Visiongain's new report forecasts those revenues to 2024 at overall world market, product, and national level. Discover now what's happening. You stay ahead in data, then, helping your influence. Hear about potential gains for companies pioneering those drugs.
Forecasts to 2024 and other analyses predict and explain the RNAi-based drug market
Why miss data you need? Why struggle to find it? Instead our report gives you revenue forecasts to 2024, also with historical data, growth rates, and market shares.
Also you investigate research and development, assessing its potential. The study also gives 59 tables, 26 charts, and interviews with two companies.
Prospects for that technology – analyses showing where the money lies
The new report shows the lucrative opportunities for ribonucleic acid interference (RNAi) technologies. And you discover forecasting for both optimistic and conservative scenarios. Those analyses predict how much money the pharma industry can earn.
See how that original analysis can benefit your reputation for commercial insight.
And the following sections explain what our investigation gives to help your research, analyses, and decisions.
Sales predictions for that world market and its products
What secrets influence RNAi medicine's future? Once companies overcome technological challenges – gaining regulatory approval – patients will benefit. Discover in our report overall world revenue estimates to 2024 with discussions of trends and prospects.
Also you find individual revenue forecasts to 2024 for 11 therapeutic agents, including these:
• SPC3649 (Miravirsen).
There you assess advances and outlooks for those biopharmaceuticals. Hear where you could profit.
Where lie the best prospects? There you explore outlooks for sales, assessing where revenues and profits lie. Find data on gene silencing and its business potential.
For that biotechnology, our work also shows you geographical revenue predictions.
National markets – what outlooks to 2024 for RNAi drug revenues?
Advances in science, biotechnology and pharma expand possibilities of medicines harnessing RNAi interference. You gain feel for those technologies' revenue prospects.
So our analyses give you individual revenue forecasts to 2024 for 11 national markets:
• United States (US)
• EU leaders – Germany, France, the UK, Italy, and Spain (EU5)
• BRIC nations – Brazil, Russia, India, and China.
There you find regions with highest revenues, demand, and potential sales growth. Our work explains. You see international prospects.
Explore, too, how RNAi technology can benefit its developers, producers, marketers, and sellers. Our work shows you, also discussing technological progress and its meaning.
Developing products – discover trends, innovations, and progress
You also investigate R&D, finding technological and commercial possibilities. Our report discusses these advances and others:
• Short or small interfering RNA (siRNA)
• Expressed/DNA-directed RNAi (ddRNAi)
• Locked nucleic acid (LNA) and short hairpin RNA (shRNA), inc. viral vectors
• microRNA (miRNA) – natural gene expression regulators
• Novel drug delivery, including nanoparticle-based systems.
And it explores applications such as these:
• Ocular disorders, inc. age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and glaucoma
• Lung conditions, inc. respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) infection
• Infectious diseases, inc. hepatitis B and C virus (HBV and HCV) infections
• Kidney disease, inc. delayed graft function (DGF)
• Cancers – advantages in oncology.
Despite difficulties, pre-clinical and clinical developments there hold strength, variety, and promise. See what's possible for big pharma and specialists in biological drugs (biologics).
And what events change that industry? Our work shows you, discussing trends and needs.
Developments, challenges, and effects influencing RNAi technologies
The report explains forces affecting that industry and market from 2014, including these:
• Reducing side effects, including adverse immune reactions
• Orphan drug designation for competitive advantages
• Personalised therapy, inc. targeting multiple cancer subtypes
• Prospects for combination therapy
• Strategic alliances, out-licensing technology, and contract manufacturing.
What happens next? There discover what the present and future hold. You examine what encourages and restrains players in that sector, and affects its results.
Analysis of companies leading that biotechnological field
From this decade, technological developments and needs of patients, doctors, and payers will encourage investments, medical advances, and sales of RNAi-based therapeutics.
And there you examine activities of many organisations, including these:
• Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
• Silence Therapeutics
• RXi Pharmaceuticals
• Quark Pharmaceuticals
• Santaris Pharma.
You find 119 organisations covered in the study. You also get interviews with authorities in that industry. Discover what participants do, say, and think.
Ways RNAi for Therapeutic Applications: Technology and Market 2014-2024 helps
In particular, our new investigation gives this knowledge to help your work:
• Revenues there to 2024 at world level and for 11 expected products – assess outlooks for approvals, production, marketing, and sales
• Forecasts to 2024 for 11 national markets in the Americas, Europe, and Asia – explore developed and developing countries for future revenues
• Activities of companies in that biomedical field – investigate technologies, R&D pipelines, drug candidates, strategies, and prospects.
Data found nowhere else, helping your searches, analyses, and plans
Our study gives independent analysis. There you receive competitive intelligence found only in our work, finding where progress and money lie. You explore commercial outlooks.
So with our findings you're less likely to miss opportunity. Being free to choose, then, our study shows how you could save time and effort, also helping planning, decisions, and influence.
This new report is for everyone analysing emerging technologies in biopharma. For RNAi-based medicines you explore R&D trends, issues, and sales predictions. Avoid missing out, then – please order now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here