Industries > Pharma > Pharmaceutical Anti-counterfeiting Technologies: Market Analysis and Forecasts 2015-2025
Pharmaceutical Anti-counterfeiting Technologies: Market Analysis and Forecasts 2015-2025
Pharmaceutical Anti-counterfeiting Technologies – new study showing you trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
Where’s the pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting technologies market heading? Visiongain’s brand new report shows you potential revenues to 2025, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our 242-page report provides 126 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market, submarket and national level. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing market.
Forecasts from 2015-2025 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2025, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and STEP Analysis), company profiles and commercial developments.
Read the full transcripts of six exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales, including:
– Dave Coons, VP of Advanced Markets and Technology; Laurie Eldridge-Shanaman, Director, Global Healthcare Practice; Clive Hohberger; Previously VP of Technology Development at Zebra Technologies
– Ryon Packer, Chief Marketing Officer and General Manager at Authentix
– Dr Michael Hogan, Vice President of Life Sciences at Applied DNA Sciences
– Mike Messmer, General Manager at NovaVision
– Dr Fred Jordan, Chief Executive Officer at AlpVision
– Spokesperson from a leading anti-counterfeiting technologies company based in the US
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, you see forecasts to 2025 for these five submarkets:
• Other anti-counterfeiting technologies
With our investigation you gain business research and analysis with submarkets sales predictions and discussions. You find analysis of competition, as well as commercial drivers and restraints affecting each submarket. See what's likely to achieve the most success.
You gain competitive advantages by understanding the dynamics, opportunities and challenges facing the pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting technologies market. As well as finding technologies that will likely to achieve the most success.
What are the prospects in the leading regions and countries?
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you discover individual revenue forecasts for 8 regional markets to 2025:
• Rest of the World
There will be growth in established and developing pharma markets. Our analyses show that the US, China, India, Mexico and Brazil, in particular, will continue to achieve high revenue growth to 2025. Developments worldwide, mandatory government requirements and rising awareness of counterfeit drugs will influence the market.
Many opportunities exist for security companies developing anti-counterfeiting technologies. You can assess the industry's future – hear about developments and find their significance in our analytical report.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting technologies will reach $3.4bn in 2015, our work forecasts. We predict strong revenue growth from 2015 to 2025. Rising consumption of counterfeit drugs, government regulatory mandates and FDA initiatives, technological advancements and the rapid growth of the RFID submarket will drive sales to 2025.
Our work shows you which companies hold the greatest potential. See profiles of 16 leading companies, including these:
• Alien Technology
• Angstrom Technologies
• Avery Dennison
• Everest Holovisions
• InkSure Technologies
• Multi Packaging Solutions
• ThermoFisher Scientific
• TruTag Technologies
• UPM Raflatac
• Zebra Technologies
A company profile gives you the following information:
• Discussion of a company’s activities and outlook
• Recent financial results
• Profiles of key anti-counterfeiting technologies
• Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, and collaborations, including alliances, partnerships and joint ventures
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
What issues will affect the pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting technologies market?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting technologies market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
• Increasing demand for pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting technologies due to increasing cases of counterfeit drugs
• Government requirements on serialisation in key national markets
• Protection of brand name and revenues
• Cost of implementing anti-counterfeiting technologies
• Dilution impact on supply chains
• Online market for pharmaceutical drugs
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, political and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the Pharmaceutical Anti-counterfeiting Technologies: Market Analysis and Forecasts 2015-2025 report helps you
In summary, our 242-page report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues forecast to 2025 for the world pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting technologies market and 5 submarkets – discover the industry’s prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
• Revenue forecasts to 2025 for the leading 8 regional markets – US, EU5, Japan, China, India, Brazil, Russia, Mexico and Rest of the World
• Assessment of 16 leading companies – hear about products, results and strategies, and recent developments
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market – you assess challenges and strengths
• Understanding of competition and opportunities – you see what affects that industry, learning what shapes its future
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – you explore needs, practices and outlooks for success
• View interviews with market experts – gain exclusive market insights
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
We give independent analysis from our primary and secondary research. You will receive business intelligence found only in our study, seeing where prospects are lucrative and growth is likely.
With our report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions, saving you time and getting you recognition for commercial insight.
Discover technological and commercial prospects from 2014 by ordering now
Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting technologies market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6