Industries > Pharma > Pharma Wholesale and Distribution Industry and Market: World Outlooks and Forecasts 2014-2024
Pharma Wholesale and Distribution Industry and Market: World Outlooks and Forecasts 2014-2024
Trends and revenue potentials for distributing and wholesaling of medicines
Where’s the drug wholesaler and distribution (W&D) market heading? Discover revenue predictions there to 2024. Also find trends in business and technology, assessing prospects and opportunities to help your work and benefit your influence.
In Visiongain’s new report you gain sales forecasts there at overall world market, submarket, company and national level. That study’s purpose is to let you hear what’s happening. There you assess potential for expanding revenues. See where that industry’s best prospects lie.
Read on, then, to explore drug distribution and discover what its future could be worth.
Forecasts and other analysis to benefit your knowledge of pharma W&D
Is finding data a challenge? Avoid falling behind for supply of medicines. You can now stay ahead in information, benefiting your research, analyses and decisions. Also save time.
Besides revenue forecasting, our new work shows historical data, growth rates and market shares. You discover original quantitative and qualitative analyses, getting feel for business outlooks and developments. You also gain 100 charts, 88 tables and two interviews.
There you investigate the supply chain for human medicine’s future. You find what’s happening and see where the money exists. Hear, too, where those gains can increase.
And the following sections highlight what our new investigation gives you.
Prospects for that world market and submarkets – discover what gains are possible
Our new report shows revenue to 2024 for the overall world market. It also shows you individual forecasts for three submarkets:
• Original-branded pharmaceuticals – small molecules and biological agents (biologics)
• Generic prescription drugs (generics)
• Other medicine.
How will the pharmaceutical wholesale and distribution (W&D) market grow? Which parts will most prosper and why? There you assess potential sales and revenue growth.
Also our study discusses what stimulates and restrains storing and distributing of drugs. That analysis helps you identify potential and find ways for your business to expand.
You also discover geographical revenue predictions.
Sales potentials for medical wholesale and distribution in leading countries
Developments worldwide expand the pharma W&D market, especially rising demand for medicines in emerging countries. China, India, Russia and Brazil underpin revenue growth.
In developed and developing countries, opportunities for drug wholesalers and other medical suppliers will occur from 2014. Pharmacies also stand to benefit. See where, why and how.
Our report shows you individual revenue forecasts to 2024 for 11 national markets:
• United States (US)
• Germany, France, United Kingdom (UK), Italy and Spain (EU5 countries)
• Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC nations).
There you discover progress and outlooks. You assess the W&D industry’s future, seeing developments and finding their significance.
That analysis shows highest revenue growth to 2024 will occur in developing countries. Developed markets will expand too. You investigate, also finding top companies’ potentials.
Sales forecasting and other information on leading firms
How will prominent companies perform to 2024 at world level? Our work shows you individual revenue forecasts for 10 wholesalers and distributors, including these:
• Cardinal Health
• Alliance Boots
• PHOENIX Group.
There you assess those organisations, seeing activities, results, changes and outlooks. You find what’s happening, understanding trends, competition, challenges and opportunities.
That way you assess the future, discovering progress and finding its meaning. Our analysis also discusses Celesio and the 2014 acquisition by McKesson, as well as other news.
The study covers issues affecting that industry’s present and future.
Forces affecting the supply of pharmaceuticals through distribution networks
Our report explains issues and events affecting that industry and market from 2014, including these:
• Roles of pharmaceutical wholesalers – activities and changes
• Revenues, costs and profits – results, opportunities and prospects
• Use of new technologies – evolution of medical supplying
• Direct-to-pharmacy (DTP) activities
• Forward buying and fee-for-service
• Parallel trade – activities, policies, challenges and effects.
The work also discusses other aspects, including these:
• Celesio and the takeover by McKesson – implications for the market
• Walgreen investing in Alliance Boots – and other alliances, deals and ventures
• Globalisation, mergers and acquisitions (M&A) – consolidation of that market
• Rise of specialty medicines, including biologics, complex generics and biosimilars
• Actions against pharmaceutical counterfeiting – security of supply chains
• Changes to regulations – policy affecting trade, inc. budgetary cuts in healthcare.
That way you explore technological, economic, social and political questions, assessing news and outlooks for the pharmaceutical supply chain. You also analyse that industry’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Our work explains, because those events influence the whole pharma sector. So explore what the future holds, seeing and understanding what’s likely to happen.
Value of the pharma W&D market in 2018 – discover what’s possible
Our study predicts the world market for drug wholesaling and distribution will reach $997bn in 2018, and rise further to 2024. See how high turnover can go, and find what influences revenues and profits.
Also, some medical wholesalers and distributers expand into retail pharmacy, and even into drug production. W&D evolves – you see where and how, assessing the future.
So discover revenue streams and opportunities for the W&D industry. You explore established, emerging and rising companies. Their market holds great potential from 2014 for investment, development and sales growth.
Ways Pharma Wholesale and Distribution Industry and Market: World Outlooks and Forecasts 2014-2024 helps
There you gain the following knowledge to benefit your work and authority:
• World pharma W&D revenue to 2024 – discover that overall industry’s sales potential
• 3 world-level submarkets’ revenues to 2024 – investigate their potential, finding the most promising places for developments, investments and sales
• 10 leading companies’ revenues to 2024 – find forecasts for top players, seeing how they can develop, compete and succeed
• Activities of leading firms – analyse participants’ results, actions, capabilities, deals and outlooks
• 11 national market forecasts to 2024, in the Americas, Europe and Asia – discover the leading countries for revenues, demand and potential growth
• Interviews with authorities – find debates and opinions to help you stay ahead
• Competition and opportunities – see what affects the W&D industry, what shapes its future, esp. prospects for sustaining and developing business
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry and market – assess challenges and strengths, helping you compete, gain advantages and succeed.
Information found nowhere else – benefit your research, analyses and decisions
That work gives independent analysis. There you receive business discussions and predictions found only in our report, seeing where prospects are most rewarding.
With our study you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See there how you could benefit your research, analyses and decisions, also saving time and getting recognition for commercial insight.
And our analysis costs only a tiny fraction of potential profits from your understanding and harnessing the pharma W&D market. See its growth potential and find what you can gain.
Forecasts for pharmaceutical supply – stay ahead by trying our new data now
Our new study is for everyone analysing the industry and market for supplying medicines. There you find results, trends, opportunities and sales predictions. Stay ahead now by getting that report here.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6