Industries > Pharma > Pharma Leader Series: Top Stem Cell Technology Companies 2014-2024
Pharma Leader Series: Top Stem Cell Technology Companies 2014-2024
Stem cell developers and producers – discover companies' R&D and revenue prospects
Who are the top stem cell developers and producers? And what are their sales potentials? Visiongain's new report shows you their outlooks from 2014. There you discover therapies, sales results, trends, opportunities, and predictions of revenues.
That way you find data and analysis on cellular technologies with potential to improve human medicine. Our study analyses 22 leading companies in the US, Europe, Israel, and Asia. There you hear how stem cell producers can gain and progress, discovering what's possible.
Read on to see those organisations and find what their market could be worth.
Forecasts and other data helping you stay ahead for those technologies and applications
In our new study you find analytical profiles of 22 stem cell companies, and analyses of that overall industry. So you see results, research and development (R&D), growth rates, and revenue forecasting. Discover, from 2014, those firms' commercial prospects.
There you also gain 106 tables, 38 charts, and two interviews with companies.
See now how you can benefit your research, analyses, and decisions, also saving time and helping your influence for those treatments. The following sections explain.
Company profiles – activities, competition, and operational outlooks
The contents of company profiles differ, but our study covers details such as these:
• Technologies, R&D pipelines, products, and financial performance
• Acquisitions, alliances, technological applications, and clinical developments
• Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to business (SWOT forces)
• Revenues to 2024 (stem cell forecasts for 18 companies).
Discover there what participants do, provide, and seek, helping you stay ahead. You assess how they can perform to 2024.
That new investigation divides the industry into three regional blocks.
United States (US) – leading organisations and their potentials
First our study gives you discussions, financial analyses, and commercial outlooks for 10 US-based stem cell firms, including these:
• Advanced Cell Technology (ACT)
• BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics
• International Stem Cell Corporation (ISCO)
• Osiris Therapeutics.
There you hear what the future holds for those healthcare companies, including trends and revenue predictions to 2024.
The report then analyses Europe and Israel, showing that region's activities and potential.
Companies based in Europe and Israel – what successes can they achieve?
Next our analysis shows you progress and revenue outlooks to 2024 for 7 European and Israeli companies, including these:
• Cardio3 BioSciences
• Cell Cure Neurosciences
• Gamida Cell
• Pluristem Therapeutics.
Our work shows you where sales growth can occur. Many opportunities remain in that industry, with high, expanding revenues possible from this decade. There you see where sales occur and what they mean. You also explore plans for launching products.
That study then analyses the Asian segment, explaining its potential.
Stem cell specialists based in the Asia-Pacific region
You also discover outlooks for 5 top researchers, developers, and producers of stem cells in Asia:
• Stempeutics Research.
Our report shows potentials of that industry segment. You see possibilities for advancing technology and raising business performance, assessing where money lies.
That study also covers the overall world industry, showing you its revenue potential.
Predictions for the worldwide stem cells market – what's possible by 2018 and beyond?
Our report also forecasts revenues to 2024 for the overall world stem cells industry and five submarkets:
• Cancer treatment (oncology)
• Cardiovascular (CV) applications
• Central nervous system (CNS) uses
• Other therapy using those biological agents
• Non-therapeutic cellular products.
There you find overall revenues reaching $12.2bn in 2018, with high growth to 2024. You also examine forces driving and restraining that industry – social, technological, economic, and political issues.
See, then, what the future holds for those technological advances.
Technologies shaping the stem cells industry and market – explore progress and potential
Our study explains those cellular technologies and their benefits. You explore these advances and many others:
• Human embryonic stem cells – aiding tissue repair and regeneration
• Autologous and allogeneic agents, including T cell therapy (T lymphocytes)
• Genetically-modified treatment for cancer
• Cell engraftment in bone marrow transplantation
• Umbilical cord blood – applications of that tissue and cell banking
• Non-therapeutic pharma applications – cellular screening in drug development.
There you also get interviews with companies, finding information to help you stay ahead on commercial progress, outlooks, and future trends. That way, avoid missing out.
Ways Pharma Leader Series: Top Stem Cell Technology Companies 2014-2024 helps
In particular, our new investigation gives you this knowledge to benefit your work:
• Profiles of 22 leading companies in North America, Europe, Israel, and Asia – assess products, R&D progress, results, strategies, and partnerships
• Revenues to 2024 for that market at world level and by submarket – discover potential sales, seeing the commercial possibilities
• Competition, needs, and opportunities – explore what affects the stem cells industry, finding what influences participants' sales and determines their futures
• Interviews with developers and producers of stem cells – find what participants from that industry think, say, and do, helping you stay ahead.
Information there found nowhere else, benefiting your understanding, work and authority
Our report gives independent data. There you get competitive intelligence found only in that work, finding where progress and money lie. You examine the commercial possibilities.
With that original research and analysis you're less likely to fall behind in information or miss opportunity. There see how you could save time and effort. And benefit your plans, decisions, and influence, helping gain competitive advantages.
So by trying our new analysis on stem cells you explore trends, R&D, and sales predictions. Avoid missing out – please get that report here now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6