Industries > Pharma > Pharma Leader Series: Top 50 Generic Drug Manufacturers 2013-2023
Pharma Leader Series: Top 50 Generic Drug Manufacturers 2013-2023
Generics companies – assess products, developments, and revenue prospects
What does the future hold for makers of generic drugs? Visiongain's updated report shows you their prospects to 2023. There you see results, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions.
Our study analyses 50 leading generics producers and marketers. There you find information on established and rising companies. Discover their sales potentials.
Forecasts and other data to help you stay ahead
In our new study you find analytical profiles of top companies worldwide. There you analyse historical data, market shares, revenue forecasts, and growth rates. Discover qualitative analysis too. You also gain 63 charts and 96 tables.
Our work lets you assess the most lucrative parts of the world industry for generic drugs. See now how you can benefit your research, analyses, and decisions there, also saving time.
The following sections highlight what you find in our new investigation.
Assessments of top companies – activities, results, competition, and potential sales
Our report analyses 50 manufacturers of generic medicines. In general a company profile gives you the following information:
• Discussion of a company's activities, outlook, and recent financial results
• Assessment of its developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, and collaborations, inc. alliances, partnerships and joint ventures
• Forecasting of generic drug revenues to 2023 (for 20 of the companies).
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
Now see companies you investigate there, grouped by type and geographical region.
Big pharma – generics production by the pharma industry's largest companies
First, our study gives you discussions, financial analyses, and commercial outlooks for five generic drug producers among the world's leading pharmaceutical companies:
• Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
• Novartis (Sandoz)
• Abbott Laboratories
You see possibilities there for raising business performance. Discover what the future holds for those companies, then, including revenue predictions to 2023.
North America – outlooks for leading generic drug manufacturers
Next, our report analyses 12 North American generics specialists, including these:
• Par Pharmaceutical
There you find where sales growth can occur. Many opportunities remain, with high, expanding revenues possible from 2013. See where best potentials exist.
Europe – prospects for leading generics players
You also discover outlooks for 11 European generics specialists, including these:
• Fresenius Kabi
• Stada Arzneimittel
• Gedeon Richter
Our report shows you how companies can seize opportunities and expand their businesses.
India – analysis of leading generic drug firms
Our new work also assesses 10 Indian generic drug producers, including these:
• Ranbaxy Laboratories
• Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
• Sun Pharmaceutical Industries.
How much sales growth and geographical expansion can Indian pharma achieve? You find revenue data, trends, and opportunities there, seeing what the present and future hold.
Producers from the rest of the world – assess progress and prospects
You also discover outlooks for 12 generic drug makers based in other regions, including these companies:
• Aspen Pharmacare
• Laboratorios Roemmers
• Sawai Pharmaceuticals
• Taro Pharmaceutical Industries
• Adcock Ingram
Developing markets such as Japan, Brazil and China will prove important for generic drug sales from 2013 to 2023, our analyses show.
Issues affecting generic drug manufacturing and selling
In addition, our report discusses issues and events affecting that industry and market from 2013, including these:
• Specialty generics – difficult-to-produce medicines with high profit margins
• Super-generics – shift towards innovation, with expanding R&D budgets
• Mergers and acquisitions influencing that part of healthcare
• Big pharma firms targeting generics – diversification of portfolios
• Expansion internationally – targeting emerging national markets
• Intellectual property (IP) – regulation and opportunity
• Biosimilars – opportunities for generic and originator companies.
There you explore the generic drug industry's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. In particular, the merger of Actavis and Watson forms a notable event. Discover now what the future holds.
Ways Pharma Leader Series: Top 50 Generic Drug Manufacturers 2013-2023 helps you
In summary, then, our new research and analysis give you the following knowledge:
• Profiles of 50 leading companies – assess product ranges, strategies, and sales results, also gaining revenue forecasts to 2023 for 20 organisations
• Competition and opportunities – see what affects the generics market, learning what shapes its future, esp. prospects for sustaining and developing business
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains the generic medicines industry – discover challenges and strengths, helping you compete and gain advantages
• Issues affecting established competitors and firms entering the generics sector – explore needs, practices, and outlooks for future success.
Information found nowhere else
That work gives independent analysis. You receive business intelligence found only in our report, seeing where prospects are most rewarding.
With our new survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See there how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and get recognition for commercial insight.
Predictions for generic drug production and sales – gain by ordering now
Our new analysis shows you data, trends, opportunities, and outlooks for producers and sellers of generic drugs. Avoid missing out – please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here