Industries > Pharma > Pharma Leader Series: Top 25 Biosimilar Drug Manufacturers 2015-2025
Pharma Leader Series: Top 25 Biosimilar Drug Manufacturers 2015-2025
Biosimilar drug producers – your guide to those companies’ activities and prospects
What does the future hold for makers of biosimilar medicines? Discover those companies’ outlooks from 2015. You will see the results, trends, opportunities and revenue forecasts.
Visiongain’s new study analyses 25 leading developers, producers and marketers of biosimilars. Our work also covers other firms, including big pharma companies entering that industry. There you can assess the potentials of established competitors and emerging players.
Our analysis is for everyone interested in the future of biopharmaceuticals. Biosimilar drug sales expand fast, and the market holds vast potential. See now how you can benefit.
Forecasts and other data to help you stay ahead in knowledge of those biological drugs
In our updated report you will find analytical profiles of the top 25 biosimilar drug companies worldwide. There you can analyse the products, sales results, R&D and market shares. See qualitative analyses too for those biologics, and discussions of many other relevant firms.
You will gain 61 tables, 43 charts and two interviews with companies. That work lets you assess the most lucrative parts of the industry for biosimilar drugs (follow-on biologics or subsequent entry biologics). Explore the future of those recombinant therapeutic proteins.
See how you can benefit your research, analyses and decisions on those protein-based medicines. Also you will save time. Avoid struggling to find business information. Instead stay ahead for knowledge on the present and future of those biological drugs.
So explore the changes that affect the biologics industry from 2015. And the following sections explain what you get in our investigation.
Therapy classes giving biosimilars – what’s happening there?
First our new study discusses biotechnological agents giving biosimilars. It shows that market’s advances, results and potentials.
There you will discover the prospects for developments and competition in these eight biosimilar classes:
• Erythropoietins (EPO)
• Granulocyte-colony stimulating factor (G-CSF)
• Monoclonal antibodies (therapeutic mAbs)
• Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH)
• Other follow-on protein therapies.
Analyses include a grouped revenue forecast at world level to 2025 for biosimilar medicines. See what’s possible for those competitors of blockbuster biological drugs.
Molecules giving rise to biosimilars – explore where progress occurs
Our report lets you assess biosimilar competition for these five therapeutic agents, including research and development:
• Darbepoetin alpha
Also you can explore original products such as Humira, Remicade, Enbrel, Aranesp and Rituxan, as well as relevant activities affecting other treatments in human healthcare.
Vast opportunities remain for biosimilars, with our study predicting high, rapid market expansion from 2015 to 2025. See what’s possible. And discover where best prospects exist and which companies are most likely to prosper.
You will gain market data and other knowledge to benefit your reputation and receive credit for commercial insight, especially on products, technologies, activities and the potentials of those organisations.
Leading biosimilar drug companies – see what they’re doing, including their outlooks
In particular our survey analyses 25 leading biosimilar specialists, including these firms:
• Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
• LG Life Sciences
• Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories.
There you will see the possibilities for that technology and business. And, besides those 25 companies, you can also investigate other organisations relevant to that market. They include Eli Lilly, Merck & Co., Bristol-Myers Squibb, Amgen, Pfizer, Merck KGaA and Boehringer Ingelheim.
You can assess large pharma corporations and smaller companies. You will find analysis of 27 other firms based in North America, Asia – esp. Japan, India and China – Western Europe, Latin America, Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). See where the progress and possibilities are.
So explore who shapes the biosimilars market and how. Understand the policies and other forces influencing those companies and their industry, including its revenues and profits.
Issues affecting developers, producers and sellers of those pharmaceuticals
Our investigation also explains influences and events affecting the biosimilars industry and market from 2015, including these forces:
• Biosimilar approval pathways and other regulations
• Emerging national markets and expanding therapeutic needs worldwide
• Healthcare savings, including governmental support for that industry
• Big pharma entering that market – effects on participants, looking ahead.
And these effects are also considered, among others:
• Patent expiries and resulting opportunities for next generation products
• Innovative biologics, including biobetters, and their influence on biosimilars
• R&D helping expansion of that market – new technologies and commercial opportunities, including potential for vaccines.
There you can examine the political, economic, social and technological questions, influencing the commercial outlook. And you can also assess the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Explore what stimulates and restrains participants in the industry and how it affects their results.
Developing and developed national markets will prove important for biosimilar drug sales from 2015 to 2025. Discover what the future holds and the expected gains.
Ways Pharma Leader Series: Top 25 Biosimilar Drug Manufacturers 2015-2025 helps you
Our new study helps your work in these five main ways:
• Profiles of 25 leading biosimilar companies and other organisations – assess the product ranges, results, strategies, technologies and outlooks
• R&D for biosimilars – see the activities by medicine and company, finding what’s happening in that industry, esp. hearing its technological and commercial potential
• Competition and opportunities – explore what affects the biosimilars market, finding what shapes its future, esp. prospects for sustaining and developing business
• Actions of established, rising and emerging companies – discover firms’ capabilities, advances and outlooks, also getting opinions from two interviews
• Forecasting of revenues to 2025 for that industry at world level – investigate the overall sales potential, helping you understand opportunities and stay ahead.
Data and analyses found nowhere else – discover the future of those biologics
Our work provides independent analysis. You will receive competitive intelligence found only in our report. You can discover the most promising market segments, and the companies most likely to succeed.
With our report you’re less likely to fall behind in knowledge. Discover how you could benefit your research, analysis and decisions. Also see how to save time and gain in recognition for understanding the biological drugs market, helping your influence.
Predictions for developing, producing and selling biosimilars – see what’s possible
Our new report shows you definitive data, trends, opportunities and outlooks for producers and sellers of biosimilars and related medicines. The analysis is for everybody interested in the future of biopharmaceuticals. So avoid missing out – instead please purchase our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6