Industries > Pharma > Pharma Contract Manufacturing: World Market Outlook 2013-2023
Pharma Contract Manufacturing: World Market Outlook 2013-2023
Contracted drug production – discover trends and segments with highest revenue potential
Where's outsourced pharma manufacturing heading? Visiongain's updated report predicts that industry's revenues from 2013. There you find potentials for sales growth, also understanding trends, technologies for drugs, clients' needs, and opportunities.
That study gives you revenue forecasts to 2023 at overall world market, submarket, and national level. Avoid falling behind, then. Instead see what's happening for those medical contracting services – outsourcing and off-shoring – finding how you can gain.
Read on to scan that industry and see what its future market could be worth.
Forecasts from 2013-2023 and other analyses show you the commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2023, our new study shows you historical data, growth rates, and market shares. Hear, too, about developments in technology and service offerings. You also get 82 tables, 61 charts, and three interviews with leaders in companies.
Gains through understanding those outsourcing services – advantages for your work
Data searches can be hard work – all that looking. But now you can stay ahead in knowledge for contracted drug making, benefiting your research, analysis, and decisions. Finding information you need for producing medicines just got quicker and easier.
Use our predictions to help expand your business and give you more influence. You get the forecasting leaders need. So avoid falling behind, instead trying our new report now.
There you hear what's happening in the industry for contract manufacturing organisations (CMOs). You also see where needs and money exist, to 2023, finding the potential gains.
The following sections show how you benefit from that new investigation.
Forecasts from 2013 for the world market and submarkets for outsourced drug producing
What are the secrets of that industry's progress? Discover expected trends there. Along with prediction of the overall world market for out-contracting drug production, our report shows you revenue forecasting of 11 submarkets to 2023 at world level:
• Active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), with sub forecasts for generic APIs, high potency active pharma ingredients (HPAPIs), and related products
• Finished dosage formulations (FDFs), with sub forecasts for solid dose forms, injectable dosages, and other agents
• Other applications of outsourced production – other services
• Clinical manufacturing
• Commercial manufacturing.
Those analyses and discussions show you commercial potentials for manufacturing service providers and their technologies. Discover those money-gaining prospects.
You find geographical revenue predictions too.
National and regional markets – what outlooks for demand, service provision, and sales?
In developed and developing countries, opportunities for pharmaceutical CMOs will occur, often with rising potential. You see where and how.
Our analyses give individual revenue forecasts to 2023 for 12 national markets:
• United States (US)
• EU leaders – Germany, France, the UK, Italy, and Spain (EU5), with an EU forecast
• BRIC countries – Brazil, Russia, India, and China
• South Korea.
There you hear about progress and outlooks. You find opportunity. Assess that medical production sector's future – hear about developments and find their significance.
See there what's likely to happen. Our work explains, exploring issues.
Developments, challenges, and opportunities affecting CMOs and clients
The report shows you activities and events affecting that industry and market from 2013, including these:
• Trends for investing in biopharma manufacturing
• Demands for formulation developing services
• Potential for microreactors in drug making
• EU regulations and API production
• Backwards integration for generics manufacturers
• US generic drug user fee act and API producing.
Our analysis discusses other aspects of the technologies and services too, including these:
• Investment in HPAPI manufacturing facilities
• Demand for softgel formulations and the shift to continuous manufacturing
• Complex-molecule production, esp. biologics (inc. biosimilars) and orphan drugs
• Development of antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs)
• Lyophilisation, other drying technology, and aseptic filling
• Technologies to stimulate market expansion.
There you explore political, economic, social, and technological questions, assessing outlooks for business. Examine what forces stimulate and what restrain that industry.
You also see regulatory developments. You discover, then, what that industry's present and future hold, exploring issues for clients and service providers.
Companies and overall 2017 market value – how high can revenues go?
What's possible for that industry? Our analysis predicts the world market for contract pharma manufacturing will reach $69.7bn in 2017. It will rise from $51.7bn in 2012, with growth to 2023.
Our study explains what service needs, pharma technologies, and outsourcing providers hold greatest commercial potential.
In particular, you explore activities of these companies:
• Catalent Pharma Solutions
• Evonik Degussa
• Royal DSM
• Teva API.
You also find discussions of these firms, among other players:
• Boehringer BioXcellence
• Vetter Pharma.
There you analyse participants' financial results, market shares, activities, and outlooks. You find 150 organisations mentioned. You also read three interviews with companies.
Discover what authorities there do, say, and think, helping you stay ahead.
Research and analysis on the CMO industry and market – data found nowhere else
In particular, then, our new investigation gives you these advantages:
• Revenues to 2023 for outsourced medicine production at world level, with forecasting of 11 submarkets – explore prospects for sales and investments
• Forecasts to 2023 for 12 national markets in the Americas, Europe, and Asia – investigate developed and developing countries for revenue potentials
• Outlooks for established and rising CMOs – assess market shares, portfolios, results, capabilities, clients, and prospects.
Pharma Contract Manufacturing: World Market Outlook 2013-2023 provides independent analysis. There you receive business intelligence found only in our work, finding where money lies.
Gain recognition, too, for insight. With that report you're less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See there how you could benefit your research, analysis, and decisions, also saving time.
Predictions for outsourced manufacture of pharmaceuticals – benefit by ordering now
Our new report is for everyone investigating production of small-molecule medicines and biological drugs. There you find revenue forecasting to 2023, with discussions. Avoid missing out – please order now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here