Pharma Clinical Trial Services: World Market 2013-2023
Discover new trends, opportunities and prospects for contract clinical trials
What’s the outlook for clinical research providers? Visiongain’s updated report gives you forecasted revenues to 2023. It explains trends, opportunities and commercial prospects.
Our study lets you assess sales data at overall world market, submarket and national level. There you find the most promising and lucrative areas in clinical trial outsourcing, helping your research and analyses.
Forecasts and other analyses to help you stay ahead in knowledge
In our work you find revenue forecasting to 2023, historical data, growth rates and market shares. Also, you see qualitative analysis (SWOT and STEP), business news, outlooks and developmental trends (R&D). You receive 74 tables, 61 charts and two survey interviews.
There’s rising demand for that pharma research. The outsourced clinical trials market will increase its revenues from 2013 to 2023, achieving strong growth. Clinical research organisations (CROs) and their clients will benefit.
The following sections show what you find in our new report.
Discover prospects for the world market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, you see forecasts to 2023 for eight submarkets:
• Early phase clinical trial services
• Late phase services.
We also show forecasts for contract services by therapeutic area:
• Central nervous system (CNS) diseases
• Cardiovascular diseases
• Metabolic disorders
• Other therapy areas (grouped prediction).
You gain advantages by understanding trends, opportunities and challenges. Our investigation shows what will stimulate and restrain business for CROs.
Our work also breaks the main world forecast into geographical markets.
What prospects for leading regions and countries?
Developments worldwide will influence the market from 2013, especially improving clinical research in developing countries. There exist many opportunities for pharmaceutical companies and contract research providers. See outlooks for clinical testing.
You get individual forecasts to 2023 for 12 national markets and two regional groups, finding overall revenues:
• Western Europe
• Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)
• Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain (EU5)
• Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC nations) and South Korea.
Discover progress and outlooks. You assess the industry’s future – hear about developments and find their significance. Our work explains, exploring many issues.
What affects clinical trial services from 2013?
Our report discusses issues and events affecting that industry and market from 2013:
• Future of outsourced phase I, II and III trials and post-marketing studies
• Demand from pharmaceutical and biopharma companies
• Regulatory policy
• Challenges in developed and developing countries
• Adaptive trial designs and focus on late-stage R&D pipeline candidates
• Patient recruitment and retention.
Also, we discuss these aspects of the field:
• Social media as tools for engaging patients
• Technological progress for more-efficient trials
• Sharing of risk between the pharma industry and CROs
• CRO consolidation, specialisation and globalisation
• Studies on orphan diseases
• Biomarkers in drug development.
See what the future holds. You investigate technological, economic and political matters, finding emphasis on companies, competition and business outlooks.
Leading companies and 2015 market value
We predict that the overall world market for clinical trial services will reach $30.6bn in 2015, and expand further to 2023. That outsourcing segment holds great potential for investment, development and revenue growth from 2013. You see how it will progress.
We review 15 leading companies, including these:
• Parexel International
• INC Research
• inVentiv Health.
From 2013 to 2023, many opportunities will arise. Our work shows you the technological and commercial possibilities.
Eight ways Pharma Clinical Trial Services: World Market 2013-2023 helps
To sum up, our investigation gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues to 2023 for the overall world market and 8 submarkets – you discover the industry’s prospects
• Market forecasting to 2023 for US, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, South Korea, Brazil, Russia, India and China – you see national sales predictions
• Investigation of clinical trial services – out-contracting and off-shoring – you assess outlooks for pharma CROs and their clients
• Profiles of 15 leading companies – you hear about activities, recent results, strategies and outlooks for top service providers
• Opinions on the sector – you read our interviews with authorities in the industry
• Competition and opportunities influencing sales – you see what affects the future
• Discussions of what stimulates and restrains the industry and market – you explore business trends, drivers and restraints
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the sector – you assess needs, practices and outlooks for success.
You gain information found nowhere else
That work gives independent analysis. You receive business intelligence found only in our report, seeing where technological and financial prospects are good.
With our study you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could benefit your research, analyses and decisions, saving time and getting you recognition for insight.
Ordering now lets you discover commercial predictions to 2023
Visiongain’s investigation is for everyone needing analysis of the clinical trials industry and market. You find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here