Pain Management Devices Market Forecast 2014-2024
Future Prospects for Leading Companies
Pain Management Devices – new study showing you trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
Where is the market for pain management devices heading? What are the commercial prospects for this market and related technologies? Visiongain’s new report shows you potential revenues and other trends to 2024, discussing data, opportunities and prospects.
Our 226 page report provides 175 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at world market, submarket and national level. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities and revenue predictions.
Forecasts from 2014-2024 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2024, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis), company profiles and commercial developments. Read the full transcripts of two exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
• Dr. Deepak Kotak, Executive Vice President, BioElectronics Corporation
• Ms Penney Cowan, Chief Executive Officer, The American Chronic Pain Association
You find prospects for key submarkets
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you see revenue forecasting of seven world-level pain management devices submarkets by device-type to 2024:
• Spinal cord stimulation market forecast 2014-2024
• Radiofrequency ablation market forecast 2014-2024
• Analgesia infusion pumps market forecast 2014-2024
• Microcurrent electrical neuromuscular stimulation market forecast 2014-2024
• Intradiscal electrothermal therapy market forecast 2014-2024
• Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation market forecast 2014-2024
• Others (includes patches) market forecast 2014-2024
Additionally, our new study provides revenue forecasting of six major pain management devices submarkets by application to 2024:
• Neuropathic pain devices market forecast 2014-2024
• Cancer pain devices market forecast 2014-2024
• Surgical & trauma pain devices market forecast 2014-2024
• Musculoskeletal pain devices market forecast 2014-2024
• Migraine & facial pain devices market forecast 2014-2024
• Other applications (includes dental pain and obstetrical pain) pain devices market forecast 2014-2024
Technologies that improve on the tolerance and dependence issues associated with pain relieving drugs will achieve success. The increasing use of neurostimulatory devices, in particular, will be a major benefiting factor for the pain management devices market as a whole.
Our new investigation shows business research and analysis with individual revenue forecasts and discussions. You find dynamics of the industry and assess its potential sales, seeing technologies likely to achieve the most success.
What are the prospects for the leading regions and countries?
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you will discover individual revenue forecasts for 13 national pain management devices markets to 2024:
• South Korea
• Rest of the World
Regulatory, demographic, and commercial developments worldwide will influence the market, both in the established North American and Western European economies, and the fast-rising emerging markets.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Our work forecasts the overall world revenue for pain management devices will reach $3,336.5m in 2014. We predict steady growth from 2014 to 2024. Our work shows you which organisations hold the greatest potential. See profiles of 10 leading companies, including these:
• BioDelivery Sciences International
• Boston Scientific
• Cephalon (Teva Pharmaceuticals)
• DJO Global (Empi Inc)
• Endo Pharmaceuticals
• Kimberly-Clark Healthcare
• Pain Management Inc
• St Jude Medical
A company profile gives you the following information:
• Overview of the company, including its history in the market
• Recent financial results
• Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, and collaborations, including alliances, partnerships and joint ventures
• Discussion of a company’s activities and outlook including description of leading products
What issues will affect the pain management devices market?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the pain management devices market. You will find discussions of many issues and developments, including:
• Cost savings and efficiencies
• Overcoming drug tolerance and dependence
• Understanding pain pathways and mechanisms of action
• Safety and patient compliance
• Clinical evidence supporting product efficacy
• Reimbursement and legislation
Our investigation gives you multi-level business research and analysis with sales forecasts. You see how that industry and market can perform from 2014 to 2024.
How the Pain Management Devices Market Forecast 2014-2024: Opportunities for Leading Companies report helps you
In summary our 226 page report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues to 2024 for the overall world pain management devices market, 7 submarkets by device type and 6 submarkets by application – discover that industry’s prospects, finding promising technology areas for investments and revenues
• Revenue forecast to 2024 for the leading 13 national markets – US, Japan, Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Russia, India, China, Mexico, South Korea and Rest of the World
• Assess 10 leading companies in the pain management devices market – hear about products, results and strategies including recent activities and outlook.
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market
• Opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with industry authorities.
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunities. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the pain management devices market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6