Oil Sands Market 2014-2024
CAPEX, OPEX, Production Forecasts; Opportunities for In Situ, Mining and Upgrading Companies
Though oil sands projects are at the higher end of the cost spectrum of the oil & gas industry, the market fundamentals are currently strong enough to encourage significant levels of investment. The oil sands market will initially see high levels of capital expenditure as a wave of project currently under construction and approved are completed, while operational costs will rise alongside production increases throughout the next ten years. Visiongain values the oil sands market at $38.2bn in 2014.
The oil sands market is divided into two main submarkets in the report: the in situ submarket, and mining & upgrading submarket. The report addresses both of these submarkets, quantifying the opportunity for growth they will face over the next ten years. For each submarket, Visiongain analyses and forecasts capital expenditure, operational expenditure and production (bpd), offering the reader a thorough assessment of the oil sands market over the coming decade.
Visiongain has made a series of informed assumptions about underlying trends facing the oil sands market over the next ten years, such as the demand for liquid fuels, the global price of oil, price differentials, the price of inputs, as well as the likelihood of key infrastructure projects going ahead, such as TransCanada’s Keystone XL Pipeline. Each of Visiongain’s assumptions is clearly laid out and explained within the analysis. The oil sands market is set to see strong and relatively steady levels of expenditure over the next ten years, creating opportunities for a range of companies involved in the market.
Why you should buy Oil Sands Market 2014-2024: CAPEX, OPEX, Production Forecasts; Opportunities for In Situ, Mining and Upgrading Companies
What are the future opportunities in the in situ and mining & upgrading oil sands submarkets? What levels of OPEX, CAPEX and production will be seen in the oil sands markets over the coming decade? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrating new opportunities and potential revenue streams. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 for capital and operational expenditure on oil sands facilities, by type and by region. The report also comprehensively analyses the fundamental drivers and restraints, risks and trends, and leading companies and their strategies in order to help the reader make a balanced decision regarding their investment. Read on to discover the future market prospects for the oil sands market.
How this 164 page report delivers:
• View market forecasts and analysis of capital expenditure, operational expenditure and production from oil sands from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed spending projections for the market ($US), the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. You will discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments.
• Our report provides 111 tables, charts and graphs
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future oil sands market prospects. This analysis will enable quicker, easier understanding. You will also gain from our analyst’s industry expertise, allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the oil sands sector.
• Read two exclusive interviews with key opinion leaders
– By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Much of the activity in the oil sands industry is sensitive to trends in the global oil and resources markets, which Visiongain has comprehensively analysed to help provide an informed understanding of how the oil sands market will develop. Don’t fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the oil sands sector, finding strategic advantages for your work and learning how your organisation can benefit. Read the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
– Suncor Energy, Inc.
– US Oil Sands, Inc.
• Understand the prospects in both the leading national oil sand market, as well as in newly emerging oil sands markets around the world, including both spending and production forecasts.
– A forecast for total expenditure on current and new oil sands facilities year-on-year from 2014 to 2024 worldwide.
– A submarket exclusively forecasting oil sands in situ spending year-on-year from 2014 to 2024.
– A submarket exclusively forecasting oil sands mining & upgrading spending year-on-year from 2014 to 2024.
– A forecast exclusively on oil sands CAPEX year-on-year from 2014 to 2024.
– A forecast exclusively on oil sands OPEX year-on-year from 2014 to 2024.
• National and regional market forecasts for oil sands marker expenditure for the following market spaces:
– The Rest of the World, which includes prospects for China, The Republic of Congo The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Kazakhstan, Madagascar, and Russia.
• Contract tables for all projects that are currently operational, under construction, and those with regulatory approval which Visiongain has deemed will move ahead.
– Each currently operational facility has company information and information on involved parties, production capacity and current production levels.
– Each planned facility has company information and information on involved parties, production capacity, status, and production start dates.
– A forecast, year-on-year from 2014-2024, for bitumen produced worldwide.
– In-Depth analysis of the leading producers of bitumen products at present
– In-Depth analysis of the producers of bitumen products Visiongain expects will undertake the most spending over the forecast period.
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Receive a PEST analysis identifying the political, economic, sociological and technological factors affecting spending in the oil sands market from 2014 onwards:
• Identify who the leading companies are in the oil sands market
– Our report reveals the most important companies in the market and provides an assessment of the future outlook for each. In particular, by exploring and analysing the activities of these companies you can see where the expected gains will be. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with in-Depth analysis and market shares of the 10 leading oil sands companies – by barrels of crude produced per day.
– Canadian Natural Resources, Ltd.
– Canadian Oil Sands, Ltd.
– Cenovus Energy, Inc.
– Chevron Corporation
– Chinese National Offshore Oil Company, Ltd (CNOOC)
– ConocoPhillips, Ltd.
– Devon Energy Corporation
– Imperial Oil Ltd.
– Royal Dutch Shell Plc.
– Suncor Energy Inc.
– You will also be provided with further breakdowns for the 10 largest producing companies in the in situ and mining submarkets, including market shares, along with a breakdown of the ten largest companies according to forecast future expenditure.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the oil sands market
The Oil Sands Market 2014-2024: CAPEX, OPEX, Production Forecasts; Opportunities for In Situ, Mining and Upgrading Companies report provides impartial oil sands market analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, and exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit you and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from exclusive interviews with the number one oil sands producer, Suncor Energy, and emerging producer, US Oil Sands, Inc.
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data, including forecasts by oil sands production type and by leading national market from 2014-2024.
The forecasts in this report utilise a method that focuses on synthesising and translating a range of factors and data points to quantify spending on oil sands. The most important of these include: oil sands technology cost, bitumen market access, regulatory climate facing oil sands production, current oil sands facilities as well those under construction and those with regulatory approval that are likely to be built.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the Oil Sands Market 2014-2024: CAPEX, OPEX, Production Forecasts; Opportunities for In Situ, Mining and Upgrading Companies report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the oil sands market. The report looks at both CAPEX and OPEX on oil sands facilities by type, and by leading national/regional market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion, providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order our report Oil Sands Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Opportunities for Leading Companies. Avoid missing out – please order our report now.
To see the report sample pages please click here
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6