Industries > Energy > Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines (SURF) Market Forecast 2014-2024
Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines (SURF) Market Forecast 2014-2024
Future Prospects for Leading Players
The global Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines (SURF) Market has great potential for growth globally. Key regions such as West Africa, South America, the Gulf of Mexico and the North Sea are attracting a lot of interest with regards to the growth of their subsea market. Due to SURF’s pivotal role within subsea production and processing systems, the SURF market has many opportunities within these regions. As new emerging markets in parts of Asia-Pacific, Europe and Africa increase demand for subsea production, SURF demand is expected to follow suit.
Key global trends impacting the SURF market include:
• The increased potential of marginal field development through SURF deployment
• Production in deeper water Depths encouraging the use of SURF
• Longer tie-backs in both shallow and deeper water fuelling demand
Although restraints persist with regards to financing, supply chain, regulation and environmental constraints, overall growth potential within the SURF market remains high. Visiongain anticipates that spending in the global SURF market will total $7,624m in 2014.
This new report from Visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the SURF sector based upon the latest information. This brand new report contains a completely new company interview, updated forecasts, original analysis, company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions. It includes new submarkets, extensive contract and project tables and additional country analysis.
Why you should buy Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines (SURF) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Prospects for Leading Players
What is the future of the SURF market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrating new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way:
• View global SURF market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed CAPEX projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
– Our 201 page report provides 127 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future SURF market prospects.
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. You will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the SURF sector.
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
– Don’t fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the SURF sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales. By reading the full transcript of the exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry.
– EMAS AMC
• Discover spending predictions for the key submarkets from 2014-2024
– What are the dynamics of the SURF industry? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will attract the most spending? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these SURF submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024.
– Shallow Water SURF forecast 2014-2024
– Deepwater SURF forecast 2014-2024
– Ultra-Deepwater SURF forecast 2014-2024
– Understand the prospects for the leading regional SURF markets – where will the highest spending and opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for SURF companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 6 leading regional markets.
– European Forecast 2014-2024
– South American Forecast 2014-2024
– African Forecast 2014-2024
– The Gulf of Mexico Forecast 2014-2024
– Asia-Pacific Forecast 2014-2024
– The Rest of the World Forecast 2014-2024
• Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 24 leading countries and regions
– Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where SURF contracts are being awarded, by whom and to which company.
– You will be able to examine analysis of 24 countries and areas regarding their past, current and future demand for subsea and SURF.
– The Rest of Europe
– The Rest of South America
– Republic of Congo
– Mozambique and Tanzania
– The US
– The Middle East
– The Caspian Sea
– Trinidad & Tobago
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST) issues impacting market advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues:
– Governmental Support
– Security of Supply
– Regulation and Control
– Border Disputes
– Political Instability
– Oil Prices and Project Costs
– Public Opposition and Environmental Concern
– Skills and Experience
– Technological Barriers
– Supply Chain Issues
• Identify who the leading companies are in the SURF industry
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies; see where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the SURF industry are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for spending growth. View Visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 8 leading SURF companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
– Aker Solutions
– EMAS AMC
– FMC Technologies
– Saipem SpA
– Subsea 7 SA
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the SURF market
The Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines (SURF) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Prospects for Leading Players report provides impartial SURF sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted with leading industry experts and the full transcript from an exclusive interview with EMAS AMC is included in the report. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines (SURF) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Prospects for Leading Players report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis on the SURF market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where spending growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and regional level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected project developments.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order our report the Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines (SURF) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Prospects for Leading Players. Avoid missing out –order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view sample pages of this report click here