Oil & Gas Pipelines Market 2014-2024
Existing Infrastructure, Capex & Length Forecasts, Contract Analysis & Leading Company Profiles
Pipelines are the most efficient and economical means of transporting oil and gas from where it is extracted to where it will be processed and consumed. Natural resources such as crude oil and natural gas are the raw material for energy consumption that modern society relies upon. They are usually found in remote places and have to be transported to refineries or processors and turned in fuels. Pipelines are increasingly being used to transport oil and gas as it combines efficiency and safety. Increasing demand for energy in regions where production is limited necessitates the need for safe and economic transportation from producers to consumers through pipelines. This supports the growth of the pipelines market, particularly in the Asia Pacific and Africa regions. Visiongain has assessed that the value of the global oil & gas pipelines market in 2014 will reach $55.01bn, while the new pipelines length to be added during that year will be 10,812km.
This new report from Visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the oil & gas pipelines sector based upon the latest information. This brand new report contains, updated forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles, expert interview, fresh conclusions and new information on the length of pipelines, both in terms of current infrastructure and new pipeline length to be added in the next 10 years. This provides more insights on market developments, helping related companies assess potential opportunities.
Why you should buy Oil & Gas Pipelines Market Report 2014-2024: Existing Infrastructure, Capex & Length Forecasts, Contract Analysis & Leading Company Profiles
What is the future of the oil & gas pipelines market? How much CAPEX will be spent on the oil & gas pipelines submarkets? What is the state of current infrastructure, and how many km of pipeline will be added in each region over the coming decade? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrating new opportunities and potential revenue streams. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 292 page report delivers:
• View global oil & gas pipelines market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024
– The report provides detailed CAPEX and length projections of the market, the leading companies, and the commercial drivers and restraints, allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, and original critical analysis, including complete new forecasts of new pipeline length, information on current pipeline infrastructure and revealing insight into commercial developments.
• Our report provides 243 tables, charts, and graphs
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future oil & gas pipelines market prospects. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. You will also gain from our analyst’s industry expertise, allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the oil & gas pipelines sector.
• Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking by reading an exclusive interview
– By reading the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the oil & gas pipelines sector, finding strategic advantages for your work and learning how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
• Discover CAPEX and Length forecasts for the key submarkets from 2014-2024
– What are the dynamics of the oil & gas pipelines industry? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets and regions will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Stay informed about the potential for each of these oil & gas pipelines submarkets and regions with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024.
– Oil & Gas Pipelines CAPEX Global forecast 2014-2024
– Oil & Gas Pipelines Total Length Global forecast 2014-2024
– Oil & Gas Pipelines New Length Additions Global forecast 2014-2024
– Oil Pipelines CAPEX Global forecast 2014-2024
– Oil Pipelines Total Length Global forecast 2014-2024
– Oil Pipelines New Length Additions Global forecast 2014-2024
– Gas Pipelines CAPEX Global forecast 2014-2024
– Gas Pipelines Length Global forecast 2014-2024
– Gas Pipelines New Length Additions Global forecast 2014-2024
• Learn about the market prospects for the leading regions from 2014-2024
– How will individual regions perform over the forecast period? Discover how high CAPEX will go, from 2014-2024, learning about years with the highest predicted growth and spending. You will be able to assess each region’s future, seeing progress and finding what it means, including emerging trends for those regions. These forecasts will also reveal the competitive landscape. You will see what is happening, explaining the challenges, trends, competitors, and market opportunities. Our report reveals forecasts for the 6 leading regions as follows:
– Oil Pipelines CAPEX, Total Length and New Length Additions North American forecast 2014-2024
– Gas Pipelines CAPEX, Total Length and New Length Additions North American forecast 2014-2024
– Oil Pipelines CAPEX, Total Length and New Length Additions Eurasian forecast 2014-2024
– Gas Pipelines CAPEX, Total Length and New Length Additions Eurasian forecast 2014-2024
– Oil Pipelines CAPEX, Total Length and New Length Additions Asia-Pacific forecast 2014-2024
– Gas Pipelines CAPEX, Total Length and New Length Additions Asia-Pacific forecast 2014-2024
– Oil Pipelines CAPEX, Total Length and New Length Additions Latin American forecast 2014-2024
– Gas Pipelines CAPEX, Total Length and New Length Additions Latin American forecast 2014-2024
– Oil Pipelines CAPEX, Total Length and New Length Additions Middle Eastern forecast 2014-2024
– Gas Pipelines CAPEX, Total Length and New Length Additions Middle Eastern forecast 2014-2024
– Oil Pipelines CAPEX, Total Length and New Length Additions African forecast 2014-2024
– Gas Pipelines CAPEX, Total Length and New Length Additions African forecast 2014-2024
• You will be able to examine 144 tables, figures & charts of regional forecasts, with contracts and details of existing infrastructure.
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST / Drivers & Restraints) issues assessing market developments. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues
– Oil prices, energy demand
– Technological issues and constraints
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Competition from alternative energy sources, transportation means
– Dominance by leading players
– Demographic and economic growth changes
• Discover the market share of the leading companies in the oil & gas pipelines industry
– Our report reveals the leading companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies. View Visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 7 leading oil & gas pipelines companies examining their market share, positioning, current projects, and future outlook:
You will also be provided with a chapter on the leading companies in the supply chain and construction of oil and gas pipelines.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Oil & Gas Pipelines market
The Oil & Gas Pipelines Market Report 2014-2024: Existing Infrastructure, Capex & Length Forecasts, Contract Analysis & Leading Company Profiles report provides impartial oil & gas pipelines sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit you and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. Visiongain also consulted with industry experts, and a full transcript from an exclusive interview with GASCADE is included in the report. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data, including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the Oil & Gas Pipelines Market Report 2014-2024: Existing Infrastructure, Capex & Length Forecasts, Contract Analysis & Leading Company Profiles report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the oil & gas pipelines market. You will discover market forecasts, demand trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and regional level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the oil & gas pipelines sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Oil & Gas Pipelines Market Report 2014-2024: Existing Infrastructure, Capex & Length Forecasts, Contract Analysis & Leading Company Profiles. Avoid missing out – please order our report now.
To see sample pages of the report click here
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6