Offshore Wind Power Market Report 2018-2028
CAPEX Forecasts by Components (Turbine, Foundation, Installations, Others), Contract Details of Planned Projects (Name, Capacity MW, Year) & Operational Projects (Name, Owner, Cost $m, Location, Year, Capacity MW, Turbine Capacity & Manufacturer, Average Depth (m), Distance to Shore (km), Foundation Type Plus Profiles of Leading Companies and Leading National Markets Forecasts & Analysis
Visiongain has calculated that the global offshore wind market will see capital expenditure (CAPEX) of $24,448m in 2018, including spending on turbines, foundations and installation services. This report addresses the development of the global offshore wind market, analysing the prospects for four submarkets and twelve national markets. It focuses on CAPEX for the EPC of projects for 2018-2028, and also includes a global offshore wind capacity forecast for this period. It is essential reading for stakeholders in the wind and power generation industry. Do not miss an opportunity to remain informed of key market dynamics and investment opportunities.
This report is essential reading for anyone in the power or renewables sectors with an interest in offshore wind. Purchasing this report today will allow you to recognise important market opportunities and make informed business decisions about the global offshore wind market.
The report will answer questions such as:
• How is the global offshore wind market evolving?
• What are the prospects for cost reduction in the three key components of the offshore wind market: foundations, turbines and installation services
• Which countries are currently attracting the greatest spending and which will see the highest growth rates over the next ten years?
• Who are the main companies in the global offshore wind market, where do they operate and what are their future prospects?
• What are the main factors driving and restraining each of the leading national offshore wind markets?
Four reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides CAPEX forecasts and analyses for the four main offshore wind components from 2018-2028:
• Installation services
2) The report includes CAPEX forecasts and detailed analysis of developments in tweleve national markets from 2018 to 2028:
• The Taiwanese Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2018-2028
• The USA Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2018-2028
• The Chinese Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2018-2028
• The Japanese Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2018-2028
• The Rest of the World Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2018-2028
• The Belgian Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2018-2028
• The French Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2018-2028
• The Polish Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2018-2028
• The German Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2018-2028
• The Netherlands Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2018-2028
• The UK Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2018-2028
• The Indian Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2018-2028
3) The report also includes detailed tables of all existing and planned offshore wind power projects:
• Project Name
• Capacity MW
• Year of Commencement
• Project Name
• Estimated Cost $m
• Year Commissioned
• Total Capacity (MW)
• Turbine Capacity and Manufacturer
• Average Depth (m)
• Distance to Shore (km)
• Foundation Type
4) The report includes detailed profiles of the ten leading companies operating in the offshore wind power market including an overview of their key projects:
• Dong Energy
• Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction
• E.ON SE
• Eneco Group
• General Electric Company
• RWE Group
• Senvion S.A.
• Siemens AG
• Vattenfall AB
This independent, 198-page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 134 tables and figures examining the offshore wind market space, the report gives you a direct, detailed breakdown of the offshore wind market. With CAPEX forecasts, a detailed breakdown of historical installed offshore wind capacity and national offshore wind capacity forecasts, as well as in-depth analysis from 2018-2028, this report will keep your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
Who should read this report?
• Anyone within the wind power value chain
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Government agencies
• Transmission and distribution system operators
• Electricity sector utilities
• Operators and owners of offshore plants
Don’t miss out.
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the power or energy sector with an interest in offshore wind. Purchasing this report today will provide you with invaluable insight that will help you to recognise vital market opportunities and challenges.
Order the Offshore Wind Market 2018-2028 report now. We look forward to receiving your order.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6