Industries > Energy > Offshore Oil & Gas Decommissioning Market Forecasts 2018-2028
Offshore Oil & Gas Decommissioning Market Forecasts 2018-2028
Forecast & Analysis by Type (Well Plugging and Abandonment, Jacket and Topsides Removal, and Others) AND by Region Plus Profiles of Leading Companies in the Oil & Gas Decommissioning Market
Visiongain has calculated that the global Offshore Oil & Gas Decommissioning market will see a capital expenditure (CAPEX) of $6,551.9 mn in 2018. Read on to discover the potential business opportunities available.
One of the major challenges faced by the oil and gas industry worldwide is the prevalence of low oil prices. Low oil prices worldwide have negatively affected the oil and gas industry
With such established global offshore oil and gas fields, decommissioning becomes increasingly pertinent. As global offshore oil and gas fields mature, ageing structures must be removed. With the average lifetime of an offshore oil and gas field in the region of 25 to 40 years, this leaves many global structures in need of decommissioning.
The cost involved in the decommissioning varies from project to project and coast to coast. The majority of costs are associated with the jacket, topside and subsea structure removal phases and well P&A.
Decommissioning projects are highly complex, lengthy and expensive; the process involves many different stages and can take more than a decade to complete. With such environmental, economic and social pressures, the offshore decommissioning market is set to drastically increase, creating substantial business opportunities along the way.
Visiongain’s global Offshore Oil & Gas Decommissioning market report can keep you informed and up to date with the developments in the market, across four different regions: The Gulf of Mexico and North America, the North Sea, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World
With reference to this report, it details the key investments trend in the global market, subdivided by regions, capital and operational expenditure and project type. Through extensive secondary research and interviews with industry experts, visiongain has identified a series of market trends that will impact the Offshore Oil & Gas Decommissioning market over the forecast timeframe.
The report will answer questions such as:
– How is the offshore oil & gas decommissioning market evolving?
– What is driving and restraining the offshore oil & gas decommissioning market?
– What are the estimated market shares of each segment of the overall offshore oil & gas decommissioning market in 2018?
– How will each offshore oil & gas decommissioning submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2028?
– How will the market shares for each offshore oil & gas Decommissioning submarket develop from 2018 to 2028?
– What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2018 to 2028?
– Will leading offshore oil & gas decommissioning markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
– How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2028 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2028?
– Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
– How will the industry evolve during the period between 2018 and 2028?
Five Reasons Why You Must Order and Read This Report Today:
1) The report provides forecasts for the Global Offshore Oil & Gas Decommissioning market, by TYPE, for the period 2018-2028
– Well P&A CAPEX 2018-2028
– Jackside & Topside Removal CAPEX 2018-2028
– Others CAPEX 2018-2028
2) The report also forecasts and analyses the global Offshore Oil & Gas Decommissioning market by Regions from 2018-2028
– Gulf of Mexico and North America CAPEX 2018-2028
– North Sea CAPEX 2018-2028
– Asia-Pacific CAPEX 2018-2028
– Rest of the World CAPEX 2018-2028
3) The report reveals global regulations and agreements affecting the Offshore Oil and Gas Decommissioning Industry:
4) The report includes Leading Companies in the Offshore Oil & Gas Decommissioning Market Companies which have been broken down into three groups:
– Companies with Offshore Assets
– Decommissioning Contractors
– Decommissioning Consultancies
5) The report provides detailed profiles of the leading companies operating within the Offshore Oil & Gas Decommissioning market:
– Apache Corporation
– Canadian Natural Resources (CNR)
– Chevron Corporation
– ExxonMobil Corporation
– PTTEP Australasia
– Royal Dutch Shell
– Total S.A.
– AF Gruppen (The AF Group)
– Aker Solutions
– Allseas Group
– Baker Hughes
– Cal Dive International
– Cutting Underwater Technologies (CUT)
– Heerema Marine Contractors (HMC)
– Mactech Inc.
– Mammoet Salvage
– Oceaneering (Norse Cutting and Abandonment)
– Pipeline Services International (PSI)
– Stork Technical Services
– Subsea 7
– TETRA Technologies, Inc.
– Weatherford International
– Wild Well Control
– Wood Group
– BMT Cordah
– Bureau Veritas
– Eric Faulds Associates, Ltd.
– Genesis Oil and Gas Consultants Ltd.
– PB Consultants
– Reverse Engineering Services, Ltd (RESL)
– TSB Offshore
This independent 141-page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 104 tables and figures examining the Offshore Oil & Gas Decommissioning market space, the report gives you a direct, detailed breakdown of the market. PLUS, Capital expenditure by Type and by Region, as well as in-Depth profiles of Companies that will keep your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the Oil and Gas sector. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. I look forward to receiving your order.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6