Industries > Energy > Offshore Oil & Gas Decommissioning Market Report 2023-2033
Offshore Oil & Gas Decommissioning Market Report 2023-2033
Forecasts by Removal Type (Leave in Place, Partial Removal, Toppled in Place, Complete Removal), by Techniques (Well Plugging and Abandonment, Pipeline Decommissioning, Platform Decommissioning, Umbilical Decommissioning, Subsea Structure Decommissioning), by Technology (Jackside & Topside Removal, Well Intervention Vessels and Systems, Cutting and Severing, Heavy Lift Technologies), by Services (Project Management & Compliance, Mobilization & Demobilization of Derrick Barges, Materials Disposal, Site Clearance, Conductor & Power Cable Removal), by Structure (Fixed Platforms, Compliant Towers (CT), Caissons, Mobile Offshore Production Units (MOPU), Well Protectors (WP), Subsea Templates (SSTMP)) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Pattern Analysis
The Offshore Oil & Gas Decommissioning Market Report 2023-2033: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
The Management and Decommissioning of Obsolete Oil & Gas Infrastructure Is an Excellent Opportunity
Offshore structures used in the oil and gas industry include production platforms, drilling rigs, floating production, storage, and offloading units (FPSO), floating storage units (FSU), and others. The geographic location of hydrocarbon deposits, which dictates the position of drilling rigs and offshore structures, is an important consideration in the oil and gas industry. Because hydrocarbon deposits are found in highly diverse and often technically challenging locations, it is more or less inevitable that technical solutions to develop resources are tailored to some extent, and the design of any offshore structure is almost always, in some ways, unique to the location.
The management and decommissioning of obsolete oil and gas infrastructure is an excellent opportunity to investigate how environmental concerns are balanced against economic realities, and whether society has access to adequate scientific data to support management decisions. To achieve the best results, decisions on the timescale, methodology, and monitoring of decommissioning must be supported by sound environmental data. The main challenge is to collect, collate, and interpret the necessary data at appropriate spatial and temporal scales across the North Sea in order to make informed decisions. The North Sea is a resource shared by Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, and the United Kingdom. These states include a portion of the North Sea in their territorial waters, and other EU Member States have claims to its resources.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
• How is the offshore oil & gas decommissioning market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the offshore oil & gas decommissioning market?
• How will each offshore oil & gas decommissioning submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2033?
• How will the market shares for each offshore oil & gas decommissioning submarket develop from 2023 to 2033?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2023 to 2033?
• Will leading offshore oil & gas decommissioning markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2033 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2033?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the offshore oil & gas decommissioning projects for these leading companies?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2023 and 2033? What are the implications of offshore oil & gas decommissioning projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
• Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the offshore oil & gas decommissioning market?
• Where is the offshore oil & gas decommissioning market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
• What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the offshore oil & gas decommissioning market today, and over the next 10 years:
• Our 390-page report provides 165 tables and 204 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
• The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
• It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
• It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the offshore oil & gas decommissioning market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2033 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2033, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising offshore oil & gas decommissioning prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, “V”, “L”, “W” and “U” are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
Market Segment by Removal Type
• Leave in Place
• Partial Removal
• Toppled in Place
• Complete Removal
Market Segment by Techniques
• Well Plugging and Abandonment
• Pipeline Decommissioning
• Platform Decommissioning
• Umbilical Decommissioning
• Subsea Structure Decommissioning
Market Segment by Technology
• Jackside & Topside Removal
• Well Intervention Vessels and Systems
• Cutting and Severing
• Heavy Lift Technologies
Market Segment by Services
• Project management & Compliance
• Mobilization & Demobilization of Derrick Barges
• Materials Disposal
• Site Clearance
• Conductor & Power Cable Removal
Market Segment by Structure
• Fixed Platforms
• Compliant Towers (CT)
• Mobile Offshore Production Units (MOPU)
• Well Protectors (WP)
• Subsea Templates (SSTMP)
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for four regional and 20 leading national markets:
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
• Rest of Latin America
Need industry data? Please contact us today.
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Offshore Oil & Gas Decommissioning Market, 2023 to 2033, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• AF Gruppen ASA
• Aker Solutions ASA
• Baker Hughes Company
• Bureau Veritas SA
• Claxton Engineering
• DeepOcean Group
• DNV GL
• Halliburton Company
• Heerema Marine Contractors
• John Wood Group Plc
• Occidental Petroleum Corporation
• Oceaneering International, Inc.
• Petrofac Limited
• Saipem S.p.A.
• Schlumderger N.V.
• Subsea 7 SA
• TechnipFMC Plc
• Weatherford International Plc.
Overall world revenue for Offshore Oil & Gas Decommissioning Market, 2023 to 2033 in terms of value the market will surpass US$10,853 million in 2023, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2033. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How will the Offshore Oil & Gas Decommissioning Market, 2023 to 2033 report help you?
In summary, our 390-page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2033 for Offshore Oil & Gas Decommissioning Market, 2023 to 2033 Market, with forecasts for removal type, techniques, technology, services, structure, and company size, each forecast at a global and regional level – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
• Revenue forecasts to 2033 for four regional and 20 key national markets – See forecasts for the Offshore Oil & Gas Decommissioning Market, 2023 to 2033 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Russia, France, UK, Norway, Netherlands, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Vietnam among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – including company profiles for 19 of the major companies involved in the Offshore Oil & Gas Decommissioning Market, 2023 to 2033.
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our new report, you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss out on opportunities. See how our work could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the Offshore Oil & Gas Decommissioning Market, 2023 to 2033, market-leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
To access the data contained in this document please email email@example.com
Buy our report today Offshore Oil & Gas Decommissioning Market Report 2023-2033: Forecasts by Removal Type (Leave in Place, Partial Removal, Toppled in Place, Complete Removal), by Techniques (Well Plugging and Abandonment, Pipeline Decommissioning, Platform Decommissioning, Umbilical Decommissioning, Subsea Structure Decommissioning), by Technology (Jackside & Topside Removal, Well Intervention Vessels and Systems, Cutting and Severing, Heavy Lift Technologies), by Services (Project Management & Compliance, Mobilization & Demobilization of Derrick Barges, Materials Disposal, Site Clearance, Conductor & Power Cable Removal), by Structure (Fixed Platforms, Compliant Towers (CT), Caissons, Mobile Offshore Production Units (MOPU), Well Protectors (WP), Subsea Templates (SSTMP)) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Pattern Analysis. Avoid missing out by staying informed – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for a specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: firstname.lastname@example.org