Industries > Pharma > Next-Generation Cancer Diagnostics Market Forecast 2015-2025
Next-Generation Cancer Diagnostics Market Forecast 2015-2025
Opportunities for Leading Companies Developing Advanced PCR Techniques, CTC tests, FISH tests, Microarrays and NGS Technologies
Next-generation cancer diagnostics – our new study reveals trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
Where is the next-generation cancer diagnostics market heading? If you are involved in this sector you must read this brand new report. Visiongain’s report shows you the potential revenues streams to 2025, assessing data, trends, opportunities and business prospects there.
Discover How to Stay Ahead
Our 176-page report provides 87 tables, charts, and graphs. Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market, submarket and regional level. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in the growing next-generation cancer diagnostics market.
Forecasts from 2015-2025 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2025, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT analysis), product profiles and commercial developments.
• Read the full transcripts of two exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales, including:
– Keith Cannon, Executive Vice President, Aviva Biosciences
– Nobuyoshi Katagiri, Ph.D., Director, Diagnostics Development Department, Oncolys BioPharma
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, you will find revenue forecasts to 2025 for the following submarkets:
– Advanced PCR Techniques
– In Situ Hybridisation
– Circulating Tumour Cells
– Next-Generation Sequencing
Our investigation discusses what stimulates and restrains business. You will understand the dynamics of the industry and assess its potential future sales, discovering the critical factors likely to achieve success.
Our analysis also divides the main global forecast into geographical markets.
What are the prospects in the leading regions and countries?
You will discover individual revenue forecasts for leading national markets from 2015-2025:
– EU5 (Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain) as a group
– Rest of the World
There will be growth in established developed markets and in developing countries. Our analyses show that China, in particular, will continue to achieve high revenue growth to 2025. Greater uptake of existing technology and products worldwide will also stimulate the industry and market.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for next-generation cancer diagnostics will reach $1.6bn in 2015, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2025. Market entry of NGS and CTCs together with increasing demand from emerging markets will increase sales to 2025.
Our work identifies which organisations that hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead. See Visiongain’s analysis of the leading companies developing the most innovative cancer diagnostic technologies, including these:
– Roche Diagnostics
– Abbott Laboratories
– Thermo Fisher Scientific
– Agilent Technologies
– Myriad Genetics
What issues will affect the next-generation cancer diagnostics industry?
Our new report discusses the issues and events affecting the next-generation cancer diagnostics market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
– Savings that could be made with earlier screening and diagnosis
– Increasing prevalence of cancer
– Increasing awareness of molecular cancer diagnostics
– Explosion in genomic and proteomic information
– The trends in personalised medicine
– The increasing adoption of companion diagnostics
– The advent of innovative diagnostic methods
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the Next-Generation Cancer Diagnostics Market Forecast 2015-2025: Opportunities for Leading Companies Developing Advanced PCR Techniques, CTC tests, FISH tests, Microarrays and NGS Technologies report helps you
In summary, our 176-page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2025 for the world next-generation cancer diagnostics market and 5 leading segments – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
• Revenue forecasts to 2025 for the leading national markets and regions – US, EU5, Japan, China, Brazil, Russia and Rest of the World
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market
• View opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with authorities
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the next-generation cancer diagnostics market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Next-Generation Cancer Diagnostics Market Forecast 2015-2025: Opportunities for Leading Companies Developing Advanced PCR Techniques, CTC tests, FISH tests, Microarrays and NGS Technologies. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6