Industries > Pharma > Needle-Free Delivery Technology Market Forecast 2015-2025
Needle-Free Delivery Technology Market Forecast 2015-2025
Opportunities for Leading Companies
Needle-Free Delivery Technology – assess products, developments, and revenue prospects
What does the future hold for the needle-free delivery technology market? Visiongain’s brand new report shows you potential revenues to 2025, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our 208 page report provides 97 tables, charts, and graphs covering 2 distinct submarket and 3 leading segments. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions.
Forecasts from 2015-2025 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2025, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT), company profiles and commercial developments. Read the full transcript of five exclusive expert opinion interviews with industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
– Mr Mark Logomasini, Director of Business Development, Bioject Medical Technologies
– Mr David Hoey, CEO, Vaxxas
– Mr Chris Cappello, CTO, PharmaJet
– Dr D F Chowdhury, CEO, Nemaura
– Mr Robert E. Sievers, CEO and President, Aktiv-Dry LLC, and Professor, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Center for Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, University of Colorado, Boulder
You will find prospects for key submarkets
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you will see revenue forecasting of 2 major submarkets and 3 leading segments to 2025:
• Jet injectors
• Competing technologies
– Novel needle technology
– Inhaler technology
– Transdermal patch technology
Our new study also provides qualitative analyses for each submarket identifying strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and potential threats to sales growth.
How will those needle-free delivery technology markets expand? Which applications will generate most money? This study will allow you to thoroughly understand the industry, finding the most promising places for investments and sales.
What are the prospects in the leading regions and countries?
Events and progress worldwide will influence the market.
In our study you will find individual revenue forecasts to 2025 for the leading regional and national markets:
Many opportunities exist within the needle-free delivery technology market. Greater uptake of existing technology and products worldwide will also stimulate the industry and market. With our new investigation you will gain business research and analysis with individual sales predictions and discussions. You will find analysis of competition, as well as commercial drivers and restraints. See what is likely to achieve the most success.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for the needle-free delivery technology market will reach $1.2bn in 2015, our work forecasts. We predict strong revenue growth from 2015 to 2025. Our work shows you what organisations hold greatest potential. See profiles of 6 leading companies and others, including these:
• Antares Pharma
• Bioject Medical Technologies
In general, a company profile gives you the following information:
• Overview of the company, including its history in the needle-free delivery technology market
• Discussion of a company’s activities and outlook including descriptions of leading products
• Recent financial results
• Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, and collaborations, inc. alliances, partnerships and joint ventures
What issues will affect the needle-free delivery technology market?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the needle-free delivery technology market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
• Increasing clinical evidence of product effectiveness
• An increasing global diabetes population – providing bigger markets for needle-free delivery products
• The emerging biological product and biosimilar market
• The unmet needs for vaccination programmes
• Continuous innovation and a strong R&D pipeline
• Expansion internationally – targeting emerging economies
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the Needle-Free Delivery Technology Market Forecast 2015-2025: Opportunities for Leading Companies report helps you
In summary, our 208 page report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues forecasts to 2025 for the overall world needle-free delivery technology market, 2 submarkets and 3 leading segments – discover the industry’s prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
• Assessment of leading companies, and others, discovering activities and outlooks
• Market forecasting to 2025 for the leading regional and national markets – US, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, India, China and RoW.
• View opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with authorities
• Investigation of competition and opportunities influencing sales
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains the needle-free delivery technology market
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See there how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and get recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the needle-free delivery technology market. You find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6