Industries > Telecoms > Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market Forecast 2014-2019
Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market Forecast 2014-2019
Future Prospects for the Industry & Leading Companies
The telecoms industry has been changing dramatically over the last decade, and Mobile Virtual Network Operators are taking advantage of these changes in order to take as bigger share of the global market as they can. This has attracted an increasing number of companies that have never been involved in telecoms, but see the MVNO business model as a way to fulfil their long term strategy and maximise profits by using their brand awareness and customer loyalty.
Additionally, the global MVNO market is far from reaching maturity because they are currently connecting less than 3% of total global subscriptions. This is caused mainly by the lack of supportive regulation in most of the countries around the world. Visiongain expects markets such as China and India to allow and support MVNO developments, which will help in creating a more competitive and transparent telecoms market.
However, the growth and success of the MVNO model has not been welcomed by all Mobile Network Operators (MNOs). They are aware of the effects that MVNOs had in the European telecoms market, in which virtual network operators now have more than 16% of total connections. Some regulators are also failing to understand how to motivate competition and guarantee fair and equal terms to smaller players. This is one of the reasons why MVNOs have such high failure rates.
Nonetheless, Visiongain expects MVNOs to obtain more than 150,000 global subscriptions in 2014 and to increase dramatically their number of subscriptions in the developing world.
This updated report presents an updated analysis of the fastest growing MVNO markets based upon the latest information and expected changes on the global market, the most recent changes in regulations and the largest opportunities for MVNOs in different industries.
Why you should buy Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market Forecast 2014-2019: Future Prospects for the Industry & Leading Companies
What is the future for the MVNO market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 151 page report will benefit you:
• View global MVNO market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2019 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed subscriptions projections in the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2019, our new study shows current market revenues, global connections, latest regulatory changes, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
• Our report provides 99 tables, charts, and figures.
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future MVNO market prospects. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the MVNO sector.
• Discover subscriptions forecasts for the largest regional markets from 2014-2019
– What are the industry dynamics of the MVNO sector? How will these markets expand? Which regions will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to give you a clear picture of the MVNO market, giving you more industry influence and the opportunity to grow your business. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these MVNO regional markets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2019.
– European MVNO subscriptions and revenue Forecast 2014-2019.
– Asia Pacific MVNO subscriptions and revenue Forecast 2014-2019.
– North American Region MVNO subscriptions and revenue Forecast 2014-2019.
– Latin American Region MVNO subscriptions and revenue Forecast 2014-2019.
– Middle East & Africa Region MVNO subscriptions and revenue Forecast 2014-2019.
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the economic, social, technological and regulatory issues assessing MVNO advances.
– Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues –
– MNOs cooperation
– Regulatory constraints
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Competition from MNOs
– Increasing changes on the telecoms sector
– Different types of MVNOs
– Advances in product development
– Analysis of barriers to entry
– Global mobile subscription forecasts
– Global mobile revenue forecasts
– Increase competition in the Telecoms market
– Different MVNO strategies
– The importance of MVNEs and MVNAs
• Identify who the leading companies are in the MVNO industry
– Our report reveals the countries and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: View Visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 10 leading MVNO companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies and future outlook.
– Virgin Mobile
– Boost Mobile
– KDDI Mobile
– Tesco Mobile
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the MVNO market
The Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market Forecast 2014-2019: Future Prospects for the Industry & Leading Companies report provides impartial MVNO sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit and growth. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2019
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s; increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market Forecast 2014-2019: Future Prospects for the Industry & Leading Companies report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the MVNO market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and regulatory overview providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market Forecast 2014-2019: Future Prospects for the Industry & Leading Companies: Avoid missing out –order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6