Industries > Defence > Military Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) Market 2013-2023
Military Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) Market 2013-2023
EOD, ISR, Soldier & Mission Support
Military Unmanned Ground Vehicles are becoming an increasingly common feature of military operations. Over the past decade their utility has focussed upon Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD). However this is set to change. The role of UGV's in reducing the exposure of troops to Dull, Dirty and Dangerous tasks is a growing feature of modern armed forces. As a consequence of the reduced exposure of troops to IED and fiscal pressures across North America and Western Europe, Visiongain believes the market will contract in the short term. However, Visiongain believes that as technology advances, the capabilities of UGV's will grow dramatically over the forecast period, providing greater utility and thus greater demand in the coming years. Visiongain's assessment of the market states that global spending on military UGV will amount to $579.4m in 2013,
This report from Visiongain is a fresh market assessment of the Military UGV sector based upon the latest information. The report contains company interviews, updated forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions.
Why you should buy the Military Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) Market 2013-2023: EOD, ISR, Soldier & Mission Support
What does the future hold for the Military UGV market? Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2013-2023 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the Military UGV sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's; increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
We guarantee that you will receive key information benefitting you in the following way
• View global Military UGV market forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2013-2023, our new study shows current market data with original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
– Our 217 page report provides 147 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future military UGV market prospects.
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the Military UGV sector
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
– By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the Military UGV sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
– Read the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
– Macro USA
– RE2 Inc.
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2013-2023
– What are the secrets of the Military UGV industry's progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind.
– Stay informed about the potential for each of these Military UGV submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023.
– Reconnaissance, Surveillance, Target Acquisition (RSTA)
– Logistics & Support (L&S)
– Armed Combat
• Understand the prospects for the leading national Military UGV markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for Military UGV companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2013.onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023 for 15 leading national markets.
– South Korea
• Find out about the market dynamics with details of 88 key contracts, projects and programmes in 15 leading countries
– Understand industry activity with detailed contract data revealing where companies are earning their revenues, with what products and which technology.
– You will be able to examine tables of 88 significant regional military UGV contracts, projects & programmes
• Identify who the leading companies are in the Military UGV industry
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the Military UGV industry are strong, and from 2013 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 8 leading Military UGV companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services and future outlook.
– Boston Dynamics
– Lockheed Martin
– Northrop Grumman
– QinetiQ North America
• The report also profiles 13 other prominent companies operating in the Military UGV market.
– BAE Systems
– ECA Robotics
– Macro USA
– Mesa Robotics
– Oto Melara
– Poly Technologies
– ST Kinetic
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Military UGV market
The Military Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) Market 2013-2023: EOD, ISR, Soldier & Mission Support report provides impartial military UGV sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with DOK-ING, Macro USA and RE2 are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2023
How the Military Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) Market 2013-2023: EOD, ISR, Soldier & Mission Support report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the military UGV market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Military Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) Market 2013-2023: EOD, ISR, Soldier & Mission Support. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6