Industries > Pharma > Microfluidic Technologies: Biopharmaceutical and Healthcare Applications 2013-2023
Microfluidic Technologies: Biopharmaceutical and Healthcare Applications 2013-2023
Microfluidics – how to find trends, opportunities and revenue prospects
Do you want to assess the potential of microfluidic technologies? Visiongain's new report gives you revenue predictions there from 2013, helping you stay ahead. You find financial data, trends, opportunities, and outlooks.
In that work you see forecasted sales to 2023 at overall world market, submarket (application), and national level. You assess those trends and technologies for life sciences, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and in vitro diagnostics.
Analysis of what shapes the microfluidics industry and determines its potential
Discover, then, what the future holds for microfluidics and its applications. Read on to explore that industry and see what its future market could be worth.
Forecasts to 2023 and other analyses show you commercial opportunities
Besides revenue forecasting to 2023, you see financial results, growth rates, and market shares. You assess quantitative and qualitative analysis, business news, outlooks, and developments (R&D). You also gain 48 tables, 46 charts, and two interviews.
Our work lets you investigate the most promising and lucrative parts of microfluidics, helping you stay ahead in knowledge. Finding data you need there just got easier.
Now see how you can benefit your research, analyses, and decisions, also saving time.
Prospects for the world market and submarkets
Our new report shows revenue to 2023 for the overall world market. It also shows you individual forecasts of 11 microfluidic submarkets. Find revenues to 2023 for these applications:
• In vitro diagnostics – with sub-forecasts for clinical diagnostics, point of care (POC) diagnostics, analytical devices, and other products
• Pharmaceutical and life science research – with sub-forecasts for genomics, proteomics, cell-based assays, and other products
• Drug delivery.
How will the microfluidics market expand? Which parts will most prosper? There you assess potential for sales.
Our study also discusses what stimulates and restrains that market. That analysis helps you identify potential and find ways for your business to benefit.
You find geographical revenue predictions too.
Forecasts of national markets for microfluidic technologies
In developed and developing countries, many sales opportunities for developers and producers of those technologies will occur from 2013. See where and how.
Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2023 for nine national markets and a regional block:
• Germany, France, UK, Italy, and Spain (EU5)
• EU (grouped regional forecast)
• India and China.
There you find potential for the technology. Pharma and diagnostics companies face many opportunities worldwide. Our study explains, discussing crucial issues.
Developments and opportunities affecting microfluidics
Our report discusses issues and events affecting that industry and market from 2013:
• Products in development – R&D and expanding applications
• Microfluidic technologies and products available
• Lab-on-a-chip technology, with wide range of biological uses
• Production of devices – manufacturing issues
• Regulation of microfluidic devices – the US and Europe.
That study also discusses other aspects of the field, including these:
• Academia and industry – gaps and connections
• Demand for advanced drug delivery methods
• Microfluidics benefitting the biologics industry
• Drug development – including genomics, proteomics, and cell-based assays
• Delivery of drugs and vaccines – including microneedles, micropumps, and inhalers
• Personalised medicine and stem cells.
There, you explore that industry's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. You see what stimulates and restrains technology and business.
See, then, what the future holds.
Prominent companies in that biomedical field and its 2017 market value
What happens next? Our study predicts the world market for microfluidics will reach $3.5bn in 2017 – with strong growth – and expand further to 2023. See how high revenues can go.
That work shows you what technologies, products, and organisations hold greatest potential. Our analysis investigates these companies and many others:
• Agilent Technologies
• Fluidigm Corporation.
In our study you find 192 organisations covered. Also, you read two interviews with authorities in that industry. See what shapes it, discovering what participants do and say.
Microfluidic technologies hold great potential for investment, development, and revenue growth from 2013. You see how they can progress, benefiting companies.
Eight ways Microfluidic Technologies: Biopharmaceutical and Healthcare Applications 2013-2023 helps you
To sum up, our analysis gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenue to 2023 for the world microfluidics market – discover that industry's overall sales potential
• Revenues to 2023 for 11 world-level submarkets – investigate the potential of its applications, finding the most promising places for investments and revenues
• Forecasts to 2023 for 9 national markets in North America, Europe, and Asia – find the best countries for revenues and potential growth
• Discussions and data for companies – hear about developers and manufacturers' activities, capabilities, results, and outlooks
• Review of R&D and prospects for market expansion – investigate developments, exploring possibilities for technological and commercial advances
• Interviews with experts on microfluidics – discover what authorities in that field think, say, and do, helping you stay ahead
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry and market – assess challenges and strengths, helping you compete and gain advantages
• Prospects for established players and companies entering that sector – explore needs, practices and outlooks for future success.
Information found nowhere else
That work gives independent analysis. You receive business intelligence found only in our report, seeing where prospects are most rewarding.
With our study you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See there how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and get recognition for commercial insight.
Assess progress and potential in microfluidics now, seeing what you can gain.
Microfluidics – discover technological and commercial prospects by ordering now
Our study is for everyone investigating microfluidic technologies. There you find data, trends, opportunities, and sales predictions. Avoid missing out – please order our new report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here