Industries > Pharma > Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Market Forecast 2015-2025
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Market Forecast 2015-2025
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing – new study showing you trends, partnerships, and predicted revenues
Where is the market for medical device contract manufacturing heading? What are the commercial prospects for this market and medical device outsourcing as a whole? Visiongain’s new report shows you potential revenues and other trends to 2025, discussing data, opportunities and prospects.
Our 203 page report provides 127 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at world market, regional and national level. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities and revenue predictions.
Forecasts from 2015-2025 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2025, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and Porter’s Five Force), company profiles and commercial developments. Read the full transcript of three exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
• Spokesperson from Flextronics International Ltd
• Graham Reynolds, Vice President – Marketing and Communications, Pharmaceutical Delivery Systems at West Pharmaceutical Services Inc
• Tom Podesta, Vice President – Sales, Contract Manufacturing at West Pharmaceutical Services Inc
• Dr Max Gisbert Kley, President – Specialty Components & Global Business Development at Helix Medical
You will find prospects for key submarkets
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you will see revenue forecasting of three world-level submarkets to 2025:
• Materials processing
• Finished products
Our investigation shows business research and analysis with individual revenue forecasts and discussions for each submarket.
What are the prospects for the leading regions and countries?
Our analyses show sustained growth in the medical device contract manufacturing market, particularly in the emerging economies where cost savings and improving regulatory compliance will aid medical device outsourcing.
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you discover individual revenue forecasts for regional markets to 2025. Future trends within each region are examined. You will discover individual revenue forecasts for 10 leading national and regional markets to 2025. There are many commercial opportunities to exploit in both developed and developing countries.
• Central America & South America
There will be growth in both established and developing medical device markets. Our analyses show that emerging market economies, particularly in Central and South America, will continue to achieve high revenue growth to 2025. Various economic, geographical, and regulatory factors globally will influence the market.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Over the last two decades, the market for medical device contract manufacturing has witnessed significant changes with a number of companies moving to redefine their businesses by consolidating. Despite the consolidation, competition among medical device contract manufacturers has increased dramatically over the last two decades.
Overall, we predict the market for medical device contract manufacturing will reach $51.7bn in 2015. We predict strong market growth from 2015 to 2025. The move to outsourcing as a strategic tool for short and long term goals, as well as the rising demand for medical devices will aid market growth to 2025.
Our work shows you what organisations hold greatest potential. See profiles of 11 leading companies, including these:
• Benchmark Electronics
• Creganna Medical
• Forefront Medical Technology
• Jabil Circuit
• Lake Region Medical (Accellent)
• Nortech Systems
• Tecomet (Symmetry Medical)
• The Tech Group (West Pharmaceutical Services)
• Vention Medical
A company profile gives you the following information:
• Discussion of a company's activities and outlook
• Recent financial results
• Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A), and collaborations, including alliances, partnerships, and joint ventures
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead. What effects will regulatory changes have?
What issues will affect the medical device contract manufacturing market?
Our new report lets you assess industry trends and outlooks. Our study discusses issues affecting medical device outsourcing. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
• Outsourcing as a strategy to meet short term goals
• Pricing pressures created by government cost-cutting initiatives
• Safety and quality concerns in the manufacturing process
• Consolidation among players in the market
• Sceptical OEMs and the negative perception of outsourcing
• The changing socio-economic conditions impacting medical devices demand
• Emerging markets expected to drive medical device contract manufacturing growth
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on organisations offering comprehensive manufacturing solutions
How the Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Market Forecast 2015-2025 report helps you
In summary our 203 page report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues to 2025 for the overall medical device contract manufacturing market – discover the industry’s prospects, finding promising areas for investments, outsourcing, and revenues
• Revenue forecast to 2025 for 10 leading regional and national markets – US, China, Japan, India, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain Central America & South America, and RoW
• Assess leading companies – hear about the services, results and strategies, including recent activities and outlook for 11 leading companies, including Lake Region Medical, Flextronics, Jabil Circuit, and West Pharmaceutical Services
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market
• Opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with industry authorities
• IP protection and other regulations – see what affects market access and entry
• Trends of OEMs and medical device payers – assess developments
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunities. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the medical device outsourcing market, and medical device contract manufacturing in particular. You will find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6