Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Market 2015-2020
mEducation, Distance, Open & e-Learning in Higher Education & Enterprise
The MOOC’s market is exhibiting great potential to grow exponentially over the next few years. In 2015, the technology is poised to see substantial uptake due to the growing number of connected devices, high enrolment rates in MOOCs, the increasing acceptance of MOOCs based training in enterprises around the globe and the increasing demand for low cost, high quality and globalised education.
Consumer devices such as smartphones, tablets, wearable gadgets and eReaders are currently enjoying high adoption rates across the globe. With the ever increasing number of connected devices, MOOCs has the potential to disrupt higher education through widespread uptake of distance learning.
MOOCs appears as a very lucrative and commercially interesting solution for many companies looking to implement effective training programs for employees, MOOCs have the potential to revolutionize the corporate learning industry. Visiongain believes that 2015 will be a pivotal year and one of significant growth for MOOCs market as vendors address demands of higher education providers, schools and organizations. Not only will the MOOCs market flourish across education & learning sector. This growth will also generate additional demand across many industries especially wireless infrastructure, big data and cloud computing. The IT sector will also witness huge growth through widespread implementation of Big Data to derive maximum value from the valuable data collected via MOOCs and Cloud services for the seamless delivery of MOOCs no matter where you are located. As a consequence, Visiongain expects global MOOCs revenue to reach $1.5 billion in 2015.
Visiongain’s 136 page report contains 87 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the MOOCS market. Visiongain provides forecasts for the period 2015-2020 in terms of value (US$) for the global MOOCS market, as well as for submarket forecasts. In addition, five regional MOOC markets are forecast and analysed by Visiongain over the period 2015-2020. The report also provides profiles of 22 leading vendors operating within the market and key developments in the vendor landscape.
This new report from Visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the MOOCS market sector based upon the latest information. The report contains completely new forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions.
Why you should buy the Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Market 2015-2020
What is the future of the MOOCs market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2015-2020 at the global, submarket, and regional level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the MOOCs market and find out what its future market prospects are.
We guarantee in this 136 page report that you will receive key information:
• View global MOOCs market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2020 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Our report provides 87 tables, charts, and graphs analyzing the MOOC market
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future MOOCs market prospects. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the MOOCs sector
• Discover forecasts for the key vertical MOOCs submarkets from 2015-2020
– What are the dynamics within the MOOCS sector? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these MOOCS submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015-2020:
• Understand the prospects for the leading regional MOOCS markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for MOOCS companies broken down into 5 regional markets, from 2014.onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing regional market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2020:
– North America forecast 2015-2020
– Asia Pacific forecast 2015-2020
– Europe forecast 2015-2020
– Middle East & Africa 2015-2020
– Latin America forecast 2015-2020
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the SWOT issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues –
– Research and development (R&D) strategy
– Technological issues and constraints.
– Market drivers & restraints
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Competition from new product types
– Increasing specialisation by leading players
– Increasing industry consolidation.
– Advances in product quality
• Identify who the leading companies are in the MOOCs industry
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View Visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established MOOC competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 22 leading MOOCS companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
– Absolute Software
– Academic Partnerships
– Apple Inc.
– Cengage Learning
– Coursera Inc.
– Education Portal
– Embanet-Compass, LLC
– FutureLearn, Ltd.
– Instructure Inc.
– Khan Academy
– Piazza Technologies, Inc.
– ProctorU Inc.
– SMARTHINKING, Inc.
– The Saylor Foundation
– Udacity, Inc.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the MOOCs market
The Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Market 2015-2020 report provides impartial MOOCs sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2015-2020
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s; increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Market 2015-2020 report can benefit you
Visiongain’s report is for anyone requiring analysis of the MOOCs market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Market 2015-2020: mEducation, Distance, Open & e-Learning in Higher Education & Enterprise. Avoid missing out –order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6