Industries > Energy > Marine Seismic Equipment & Acquisition Markets 2015-2025
Marine Seismic Equipment & Acquisition Markets 2015-2025
Offshore Oil & Gas Seismic Surveys with 2D, 3D & 4C Equipment & 2D, 3D, OBS, Proprietary & Multi Client Acquisition
Visiongain’s brand new 200 page report indicates that in 2015 the global marine seismic equipment market will be worth $784.3m and the global acquisition market will be worth $4,601.6m.
Are you involved in the marine seismic market? If so, then you must read this report.
By reading this analysis you will further appreciate the reasons why spending on marine seismic equipment and acquisition is expected to fall significantly in 2015 after the oil price fall and then gradually recover in line with oil prices. However it will take many years to reach CAPEX levels seen in 2014. However, what will continue to drive the markets going forward is the need to meet future fidelity challenges, growing energy demand and recovering oil prices.
Our definition of the marine seismic market divides the sector into two discrete market spaces Equipment and Acquisition.
Equipment refers to CAPEX spent on equipment used to obtain seismic data in the marine setting. The various types of seismic equipment included within this report are: 2D seismic vessels, 3D seismic vessels, upgrades to existing seismic vessels, source arrays and source coordination systems. 4C equipment, Permanent Reservoir Monitoring (PRM) equipment and installation, data processing capabilities on-board all types of recording vessel and navigation equipment.
Acquisition includes the cost of acquiring and obtaining seismic data in the marine environment. There are three types of cost: The cost of paying a seismic vessel operator to gather seismic data offshore for proprietary purposes, The cost of paying a seismic vessel operator to collect seismic data offshore for multi-client library purposes, the OPEX of conducting a survey for the seismic operator who aims to add the data acquired to its own multi-client library for sale to interested clients and companies. Please note that sales of multi-client data are not included within this market forecast.
The Marine Seismic Equipment & Acquisition Markets 2015-2025 report speaks to your need for instant market insight.
· Where are the marine seismic market opportunities?
– 123 tables, charts, and graphs reveals the market data and trends allowing you to target your strategy more effectively.
· When will the marine seismic market grow?
– Global, regional and marine seismic submarket forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025
· Why will the marine seismic market evolve?
– See an expert interview with a key opinion leader discussing the factors.
– EMGS ASA
· Which marine seismic equipment submarkets will flourish from 2015-2025?
– 3D Seismic Vessels and Equipment 2015-2025.
– Seismic Streamers and Associated Command and Control Systems 2015-2025.
– 4C Seismic Equipment 2015-2025.
– Seismic Sources and Associated Coordination Systems 2015-2025.
– 2D Seismic Vessels and Equipment 2015-2025.
· Which marine seismic acquisition submarkets will thrive from 2015-2025?
– Multi-Client Seismic Acquisition
– Proprietary Seismic Acquisition
– 3D Seismic Acquisition (3D, 4D, WAZ)
– Ocean Bottom Seismic (OBS) Acquisition ( 3C, 4C, PRM)
– 2D Seismic Acquisition
· Where are the regional marine seismic acquisition market opportunities from 2015-2025?
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– South America
– Middle East
• Where are the major marine seismic projects?
– See detailed tables of major recent seismic acquisition projects, of all identified seismic vessels and of orders for 3D marine seismic vessels.
· What are the factors influencing the marine seismic market dynamics?
– Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST) issues affecting the marine seismic industry. Learn about the following business critical issues:
– Effects of the oil price collapse
– Emergence of new acquisition types
– Evolution of technology
– Efficiency gains within the industry
– The current order book for marine seismic vessels
– Supply and demand dynamics on vessel utilisation
– Competition from new product and acquisition types
– The business model of leading players and the culture of the industry
– E&P CAPEX market determinant
– Regional marine seismic acquisition trends
· Who are the leading companies within the marine seismic industry?
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies central to the operation and future of the marine seismic industry. The six companies are as follows:
– Dolphin Geophysical
– WesternGeco (Schlumberger)
– Seabird Exploration
· The report also profiles multi-client survey companies:
– 30 other active companies within the marine seismic industry are also identified.
· How will the Marine Seismic Equipment & Acquisition Markets 2015-2025 report benefit you? Read on to discover
– What are the future trends in the marine seismic industry over the next ten years?
– Which marine seismic equipment submarkets will see growth?
– What influence will the oil price fall have on E&P capital expenditure and the offshore market segments?
– Who are the top marine seismic companies?
– How much will be spent on marine seismic equipment?
– How much marine seismic acquisition will there be?
– How much will this acquisition be worth?
· Who should read this report?
– Business development managers
– Anyone within the marine seismic industry
Buy our report today Marine Seismic Equipment & Acquisition Markets 2015-2025: Offshore Oil & Gas Seismic Surveys with 2D, 3D & 4C Equipment & 2D, 3D, OBS, Proprietary & Multi Client Acquisition. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6