Industries > Energy > Marine Seismic Equipment & Acquisition Markets 2014-2024
Marine Seismic Equipment & Acquisition Markets 2014-2024
Offshore Seismic Surveys for Oil & Gas E&P; 2D, 3D & 4C Vessels & Equipment
Visiongain has calculated that the global marine seismic equipment market is worth $931m in 2014 and the global acquisition market is worth $7,068m in 2014. According to Visiongain calculations, over the next ten years there will be an incremental increase in capital expenditure on marine seismic equipment and acquisition. There is scope for technological innovation, increasing efficiency and greater appreciation of time when acquiring seismic data. Oil price trends over the next decade will determine spending within these markets to some extent, but geographical locations with a need for more seismic data will also be a major driver for the geography of this spending.
Why you should buy the Marine Seismic Equipment & Acquisition Markets 2014-2024: Offshore Seismic Surveys for Oil & Gas E&P; 2D, 3D & 4C Vessels & Equipment Report
What are the future trends in the marine seismic industry over the next ten years? Which marine seismic equipment submarkets will see growth over the next ten years? What influence will the oil price have on E&P capital expenditure and the offshore market segments going forward? Who are the top marine seismic companies in 2014? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global and submarket level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected vessel deliveries. Read on to discover the prospects for the marine seismic equipment and acquisition sectors and to find out what the future market prospects are.
Key information revealed by this 174 page report:
• View capital expenditure forecasts for spending on marine seismic equipment and marine seismic acquisition, as well as analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed projections of capital expenditure in the marine seismic equipment markets and the marine seismic acquisition market, allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments and government strategies.
– You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments that will shape the future of this market going forward.
• Our report provides 93 tables, charts, and graphs exploring the marine seismic equipment and acquisitions market
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future prospects of the marine seismic industry.
– You will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise, allowing you to demonstrate your authority on how the marine seismic industry will develop and which equipment submarkets will experience most growth.
• See an exclusive Visiongain interview with Dolphin Geophysical
– By reading the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the current situation and potential development of the oil & gas industry; you will find strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
• Learn about the CAPEX prospects for a range of seismic equipment types between 2014-2024
– What is driving the marine seismic industry? How will each equipment submarket expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find out where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind by buying this report.
– How much will be spent on marine seismic equipment? Which particular equipment types have the best prospects? These are but some of the questions that our report will answer.
– Discover the direction and reasons for spending on marine seismic equipment between 2014 and 2024. These forecasts will also reveal the competitive landscape. You will see what is happening, explaining the challenges, trends, competitors, and market opportunities. Read detailed forecasts and analysis of five equipment submarkets:
– 3D Seismic Vessels and Equipment 2014-2024.
– Seismic Streamers and Associated Command and Control Systems 2014-2024.
– 4C Seismic Equipment 2014-2024.
– Seismic Sources and Associated Coordination Systems 2014-2024.
– 2D Seismic Vessels and Equipment 2014-2024.
• You will be able to examine detailed tables of orders for 3D marine seismic vessels and future order outlook given recent M&A activity.
• Read about the regional CAPEX prospects for marine seismic acquisition over the next decade
– Discover forecasts and analysis for 11 regional marine seismic acquisition markets, with CAPEX and regional percentage share breakdowns for 2014, 2019 and 2024:
– Asia Pacific
– East Africa
– Gulf of Mexico
– Middle East
– North America
– North Sea
– South Africa
– South America
– West Africa
• Explore the factors affecting product developers and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics
– Explore the PEST & SWOT issues affecting the marine seismic industry today and moving forward. Discover what the present and future outlook for businesses within this sector will be. Learn about the following business critical issues:
– The strength of the oil price determinant
– Emergence of new acquisition types
– Evolution of technology
– Efficiency gains within the industry
– The current order book for marine seismic vessels
– The outlook for future deliveries
– Supply and demand dynamics on vessel utilisation
– Competition from new product and acquisition types
– The business model of leading players and the culture of the industry
– E&P CAPEX market determinant
– Regional marine seismic acquisition trends with an in Depth analysis of 11 geographical regions
• Identify who the leading companies are within the marine seismic industry with market share data revealed for the 6 leading marine seismic vessels companies.
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies central to the operation and future of the marine seismic industry. This report explores and analyses the activities of these companies. See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the marine seismic industry are more consistent and predictable than in the past, and from 2014 the sector holds unique opportunities for revenue growth and exposure to the upstream oil and gas sector. View Visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors and rising companies.
– Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 6 leading marine seismic operators examining their capabilities, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook. The six companies are as follows:
– WesternGeco (Schlumberger)
– Seabird Exploration
– Dolphin Geophysical
• The report also profiles multi-client survey companies:
– And 30 other leading active companies within the marine seismic industry are also identified.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the marine seismic equipment and acquisition markets
Marine Seismic Equipment & Acquisition Markets 2014-2024: Offshore Seismic Surveys for Oil & Gas E&P; 2D, 3D & 4C Vessels & Equipment report provides impartial marine seismic sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages. Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and detailed company profiles of leading seismic vessel operators will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
The Marine Seismic Equipment & Acquisition Markets 2014-2024: Offshore Seismic Surveys for Oil & Gas E&P; 2D, 3D & 4C Vessels & Equipment report provides impartial analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report, therefore, presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global market forecasts from 2014-2024 for the marine seismic equipment and acquisition markets, as well as individual forecasts for five marine seismic equipment submarkets from 2014-2024.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the Marine Seismic Equipment & Acquisition Markets 2014-2024: Offshore Seismic Surveys for Oil & Gas E&P; 2D, 3D & 4C Vessels & Equipment report can benefit you
Visiongain's report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the marine seismic equipment and acquisition markets and their dynamics. It will be useful for businesses who wish to better comprehend the part of the market they are already involved in, or those wishing to enter or expand into a different technical part of the marine seismic equipment market.
You will discover forecasts for the period 2014-2024 in terms of capital expenditure for the global marine seismic equipment market and global marine seismic acquisition market, in addition to profiles of the leading companies within the global market. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where and why capital expenditure growth is likely. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition order the Marine Seismic Equipment & Acquisition Markets 2014-2024: Offshore Seismic Surveys for Oil & Gas E&P; 2D, 3D & 4C Vessels & Equipment report. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6