Industries > Pharma > Macular Degeneration (AMD) and Other Retinal Diseases: World Drug Industry and Market 2015-2025
Macular Degeneration (AMD) and Other Retinal Diseases: World Drug Industry and Market 2015-2025
Analysis of revenues and R&D prospects for those eye drugs – explore the potentials
What’s the future for treating disorders of the retina? Visiongain’s updated study forecasts those pharma revenues. You will find outlooks for sales growth in the industry. You can also explore the trends, technologies, therapies and opportunities.
The report gives revenue predictions to 2025 at overall world market, submarket, product and national level. So avoid falling behind by missing essential market data and losing influence. Instead find what’s happening for those eye medicines. Discover from 2015 what the future prospects are.
You will gain understanding of the technological, clinical and commercial outlooks. Read on to explore those ophthalmic pharmaceuticals and see what future revenues they could generate.
Forecasts and other analysis to benefit your research, assessments, plans and decisions
There you can explore the prospects for companies developing, producing and marketing drugs for wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD or ARMD), dry AMD, diabetic retinopathy (DR) and other rear eye disorders. Discover the present trends and future possibilities.
Besides revenue forecasting to 2025, our new work shows recent results, sales growth rates and market shares. There you will find original analysis, exploring research and development too, seeing where the prospects are. Also you will get 42 tables, 46 charts and two research interviews.
Our survey also covers geographic atrophy (GA), diabetic macular oedema/edema (DME), proliferative and non-proliferative diabetic retinopathy (PDR and NPDR) and retinal vein occlusion (RVO). Avoid missing out on original data and discussions to help your work.
Ophthalmic technology – find sales growth opportunities and how to help your work
We reveal where the most profitable opportunities are. Our study’s purpose is to benefit your research, analyses and decisions.
You will find the most promising and lucrative treatments for neovascularisation and other retinal diseases from 2015.
The future holds great promise for organisations treating those rear eye disorders. Discover where the progress and possible high gains are. Avoid struggling to find crucial business information that you need. See how patients, healthcare providers and companies can benefit.
And the following sections explain what you get in our new investigation.
Forecasting the world market and segments for medicines treating retinal disorders
What are the secrets of the technology’s progress? What’s its potential? You will find in our report overall world revenue to 2025 for retinal medicines – existing, emerging and expected drugs.
Also you can explore individual revenue predictions to 2025 for four therapeutic submarkets at world level:
• Wet age-related macular degeneration (wAMD)
• Dry AMD (dAMD)
• Diabetic retinopathy (DR)
• Other retinal diseases (grouped forecast).
Where are the best prospects? You can assess the outlook for revenue expansion, seeing where you can gain. And you can also investigate competitors’ actions and prospects.
Hear what’s happening for those ophthalmic medicines and discover where the money lies. Benefit your reputation for technological insight, and take credit for commercial knowledge increasing your authority.
You will also find sales predictions by product, exploring how they can succeed.
Predictions of leading products’ sales – what’s possible for those eye drug revenues?
How will individual retinal medicines perform from 2015 to 2025 at world level? Our study forecasts revenues of five prominent brands:
There you can discover how high sales can go, finding agents and years with the highest predicted revenues. Also you will examine the competition. That way you can investigate what’s happening, understanding the challenges, trends, competitors and opportunities.
Our report explains how single and combination treatments hold importance. Our work also shows you the geographical predictions, by individual country.
Healthcare in national markets – what is the outlook for retinal medical sales?
Advances in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals expand use of drugs to treat back-of-eye impairments and vision loss. Discover those technologies’ international sales prospects.
Our work shows you individual revenue forecasts to 2025 for 11 national markets:
• United States (US)
• Germany, France, the UK, Italy and Spain (EU5 group)
• Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC countries).
There you will find countries with the highest revenues and potential growth. You can explore the outlook for treating ocular problems, serving doctors’ and patients’ needs. Assess the opportunity and ways to help people retain eyesight. Discover what the commercial prospects are for you and your organisation.
You will also examine developments leading to novel treatments.
R&D for those ophthalmic agents – developmental trends, innovations and progress
There you can also investigate R&D, appraising technological, clinical and commercial possibilities.
In our study explore the research and development in slowing vision loss and restoring sight. You can examine these advances and others:
• Combination therapies, including neovascularisation disrupters
• Angiogenesis inhibition by blocking pericyte recruitment
• Anti-inflammatory mechanisms (inc. corticosteroids)
• Targeting VEGF and PDGF (inc. receptors, kinases and angiogenesis pathways)
• Monoclonal antibodies, mAb fragments, DARPins (designed ankyrin repeat proteins) and visual cycle modulators.
Explore the other agents and possibilities, too, including these:
• Oligonucleotides and siRNA therapy
• Anti-integrin oligopeptide treatment
• Complement factor inhibition and serotonin modifiers
• Angiotensin receptor blockers and converting enzyme inhibitors
• Biosimilars and other follow-on biologicals and next generation therapeutics
• Regenerative medicine, neural stem cells (NSCs), cellular and gene therapies.
The R&D holds strength, variety and promise. See what’s possible for big pharma companies and specialists in biological drugs (biologics) and other biotechnologies.
There you can investigate the progress, assessing the industry’s participants and their futures.
Companies and overall 2019 market value – what revenues are possible?
Our analyses forecasts the world market for retinal drugs will reach $12.5bn in 2019. It will achieve strong revenue expansion from 2015 to 2025. Our report reveals how high sales will go.
You can also see which companies hold the most potential. Examine eye drug developers, producers and marketers, including these firms:
You will find 160 organisations mentioned. Also you will receive two interviews with a company in that industry. Discover what the future holds for treating disorders of the retina.
Ways Macular Degeneration (AMD) and Other Retinal Diseases: World Drug Industry and Market 2015-2025 helps
So our new investigation benefits your work in six main ways, helping you stay ahead:
• Revenues for retinal disease treatments to 2025 – assess the overall world drugs market’s potential and receive forecasted revenues for treating wet age-related macular degeneration (wAMD), dry AMD, diabetic retinopathy (DR) and other disorders
• Products’ sales to 2025 – discover the predicted revenues of Lucentis, Eylea, Avastin, Visudyne and Jetrea, seeing how those medicines can compete and succeed
• National market forecasting to 2025 for 11 countries in the Americas, Europe and Asia – explore the best regions for treatment demand, sales and growth
• R&D activities – see the progress, trends and prospects in that ophthalmic research and development, finding technological, clinical and commercial possibilities
• Companies, news and opinions – examine the participants, including Roche, Novartis, Bayer, Regeneron and Allergan, and receive two exclusive interviews, helping your reputation for insight and staying ahead
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry and market – assess challenges and strengths there, helping you compete and gain advantage.
Our brand new survey, by our in-house UK-based analysts, provides knowledge to benefit your research, analyses, plans, decisions and proposals. It reveals information you will find nowhere else.
Discover predictions for rear-eye medicines, getting information to help you now
With our independent analyses explore products, companies, progress and possibilities. Discover the best commercial opportunities, as well as ways to help patients.
Having that market data means you’re less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss a crucial opportunity. Through your choice find how you could save time and effort, also benefiting your authority, reputation and results.
Try this study. Our investigation provides you with definitive data, trends, opportunities and sales predictions to 2025 for retinal pharmaceuticals. So avoid missing out – please order the report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6